The "10" Princesses, F(x), and SHINee

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! OMFG! School is ending in 3 days! WOOHOO! 3 months out of school! 

LOL I didn't go to school today cuz i had to finish my projects -__-

So i decided i could update cuz i didnt yesterday.

Anyways, I hope you like it.

Enjoy~

(Sorry this will be a short chapter!"

~*~

Finally it go to me. Thunder, who was a perfect boy, was ripped up. Slashes on his face, brusied on his eyes and cheeks, clothes tored up, his stomach brusied up, hair cut up. He was bleeding everywhere. Tears started streaming out of my eyes.

"Mianhae." He said quietly then fainted. My eyes widen. "Oppa!!" I yelled and ran to his side. We all gathered around him and i shaked him.

"Thunder Oppa!! Dont leave me!! Wake up!!!" I yelled and shaked him even more. I hugged his arm and cried even more. Umma called the police and she was also crying. 

Soon enough the police came with the ambulance and took Thunder to the hostpital. All of us sat in the living room and I was still crying. Dara hugged me and tried calm me down. "It's okay, Jinah. He'll be fine." She said calmy, but there was a little crack in her voice. Umma and Appa were talking about possible reasons this happened but all of them were stupid. Thunder was an amazing brother and guy. Perfect grades, great attitude, nice friends. I don't get how this happened. I finally stopped crying and I wiped my tears. I noticed I was still in my pajamas.

"Lets go to the hostipital." Umma said. We all nodded and got our jackets. We didn't bother to change. We got to the car and started driving. The whole car ride was slient. It made everything kinda...awkward.

We finally arrvied at the hostpital. Umma asked for his room number and we all walked over. Once we got there he was awake and watching tv. I saw him and smiled. I walked over to his side.

"You're okay." I said, smiling. He nodded and smiled also. Umma went to him and gently kissed his cheek. Appa did the same and we all sat.

"I think you guys are probaly thinking what happened." Thunder said. We all nodded and he took a giant breathe and stayed slient for a few seconds.

"Well there was 20 people. Like 15 of them were girls and the 5 were guys." He said. I think i already know who the guys are. Well of course since the 9, well 10 now, princesses were the queenkas of course there has to be the kingkas. The Kingkas are SHINee as they call themselves. They hate Dara, Thunder, and I. I dont know why, they just do.

"I tried to get away but then they pushed me to the ground and started to beat me up." He said. "But before that they said to teach my sister to keep shut and her body parts to herself." He said. I know they were talking about me. "And they also said she was next. I got scared after that but I couldnt defend myself." Umma was shocked and Appa was comforting her. I know who it is now. The "10" princesses, f(x) and SHINee. I'm not going to say anything. Tomorrow we don't have practice. Perfect.

We stayed for a while and then we had to leave. Appa and umma said that they'll stay so Dara and I took the car and drove home.

"I think I know who it is." I said to her. She grinned. "Isn't obvious? It's the 10 princesses and SHINee. I just don't know who the other 5 girls are." I nodded. "I do." We came to a stop then she looked at me. "You do?" She said. I nodded and then she started to pat my shoulder, repeatdly. "Tell me!!" She said. Then a car honked. We looked at the light and it was green. Dara started to drive again. 

"Who is it?" She asked. 

"They call themselves f(x)." I said. Then she started to laugh.

"F(x)? What are they math geeks?" She said. We both laughed.

"It sounds like it but they aren't." I said "Jessica's little sister is in it." Dara takes a short look at me "Bwoh? Really?" I nod and we finally reach the house. We get in and we say goodnight to each other.