I don't want to leave!

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Im back! I missed you lol! Sorry for the wait! School... -_-

Well, i hope you guys like this chappie

Enjoy~

~*~

My parents started to cook food for us while we chose the movie. It was really hard. We couldn't pick.

"But we want a rom-com!" Bom, Minzy, CL, and Dara yelled. "But we want a horror movie!" Dongho, Kevin, and Thunder yelled. I just laughed at them. They were all arguing. My parents finally walked in with a hat.

"Okay you pull out one piece of paper in here and whatever it is we watch that genre." My mom said, shaking the hat and handing it to me. I take it and they all huddle up to me. I reach my hand inside and shake the hat. I finally grab it and hand the hat over to my mom. I open the paper and I laugh. 

"Rom-com!" I yell. All the girls laugh and hi-five each other. The guys roll their eyes and cross their arms. Then, in unison, turn around and sit on the couch. We keep laughing until we start to cry. We all sit and my parents get the food. Us girls, were chosing the movie while the guys chatted. We finally foundf one and it was rated 5 stars. We quietly cheered then I turned to Thunder.

"Why don't you invite Eli?" I ask. He shakes his head "I asked him already, he has Taekwondo." I nod and my parents come in with food and tissues. She places the food on the table then shakes the box of tissues.

"Just in case." She says, grinning at the guys. "Umma!" Thunder yells but she laughs and sits. Dad sits by her and we get some food then start the movie. 

It was an amazing movie. We were wiping tears off our faces and i noticed the guys looking down and sniffling.

"Were you guys crying?" I ask. Then they whip their heads up and look at us. Their cheeks were wet and their eyes were red "No!". We laugh. Minzy, CL, Bom, Dongho, and Kevin stand.

"We better go." They said. Me, Dara, Thunder, and our parents nod and we walk them to the door. They grab there things and they go outside. Kevin turns to me and hugs me

"Bye." He says. I bid goodbye too and he kisses my cheek and I do the same. He both pull away and we wave until i can't see him anymore. Then Dongho came in front of me with wide arms. Might as well. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away and we waved. Then the girls attacked me and we all laughed. They all peelled themselves off me and they waved. Once we couldn't see them we all went inside.

"Can you guys go sit at the table, please?" Mom asks us and we nod. We al sit at the table and stay quiet.

"Well, I don't know how we're going to say this." Appa says. We stare at them, confused. Mom looks worried and sad, as well as Dad.

"What's going on?" I ask. Mom presses her lips together and Dad clasps his hands toggethet then looks at us.

"Kids," he starts "I know how much you love this place. I mean growing up here and having your best friends here and-" I stop him.

"We're leaving?" I ask. He looks down and my mom takes my hand. "I'm sorry, Jinah but actually you only." My says. I stand and they all look at me. "Why just me?" Mom and Dad stands. "It's becasue you signed you up for an exclusive school for only the smartest and talented go." She says. I point to Dara and Thunder. "How come they're not going?" I ask. 

"We didn't make enough to get in. What a relief." Thunder says and Dara sighs. "We don't have to leave but you do." Dara says, souding happy about it.

"What's the point if i got in and they didn't?" I ask. "Jinah we just want you be in the education you're mean't to be in." Dad says. "Well I don't too. I already said I didn't want to leave but you're making me?" I say. "You leave next week." They say. 

"I hate you, guys!" I yell with tears in my eyes. "Jinah wait!" I hear them yell and I run upstiars. I go to my room and slam the door shut and lay in my bed. I don't want to leave.

 

I wake up the next morning and my eyes are red and puffy. I sigh and go to the shower. Good thing there isn't school. I get ready and change. I'm wearing white shorts and a black tank with a denim vest over it. I put on my sneaker wedges and blow dry my hair. I decide to curl it and put on makeup. I take my bag and put my phone, wallet and some extra things just in case. I walk downstairs and see that mom and dad made breakfast and Dara and Thunder are eating.

"Jinah, come eat." Thunder says motioning me over. I ignore all of them and walk out. I can't wait till i could drive. I walk to Kevin's house and doorbell. He answers, all ready for the day and smiling.

"Hey, come in." He says. I shake my head. "Can you come with me to the mall?" I ask. He smiles and nods. "Wait here one sec." H closes the door and i hear him run upstairs. He opens the door again and he's holding his camera, phone and wallet. I laugh and we walk to the mall.

"Shopping day!" I say while we're walking and we laugh. We continue to laugh until we finally reach the mall.

"Did you eat?" He asks me. I shake my head and he grabs my wrist. "Come on." He says. We go to the food court and get food. We get a table and we begin to eat.

"Kevin, I have to tell you something." I say. He whips his head up at me and looks at me. "What?" He asks. I begin to laugh and he looks at me weirdly. "What's so funny?" I laugh and point at his face. There's food all over it. He turns red and wipes it off. "So what is it you were going to tell me?" He ask. I suddenly stop and look at him.

"I'm changing schools." I say and his face changes into sad and despressed. "What?" He asks. "My parents singing me up for an exclusive school for only the smart and talented could get in." I say. He puts his head down and I look at him.

"You okay?" I ask. He nods and we finish out food in silence.