I thought you were different, Dongho

I hate that I love you...

 

Hey guys! Still nothing to say... Oh yeah! Soon I will have a youtube channel with me and my best friend so yeah, soon.

Anyways! I hope you guys like it!

Enjoy~

(URL things I show are from my account on that website so there is a possibility that you will see how i look like...)

~*~

"Jinah~" Someone said. They touched my cheeks and I slowly opened my eyes. Everyone was so close to my face and I jumped a little. "You're awake!" Kevin said as he retracted his hand away from my face. I shook my head and smiled. They moved away from me and I sat up. We were in front of my house. I got out off the car along with Dongho and Alexander. Alexander opened the trunk and took out my bag and Dongho's. I looked over at Dongho.

"You're coming with me?" I said. He smiled. "Of course i am." He said and took my bags. I stopped him and he looked at me. "No it's fine," I said. "I got it." He shook his head. "No, I'm the guy I should carry both of our things. You just carry your bear." He said and walked away. I looked at him and took the bear. I turned to Alexander and hugged him.

"See you tomorrow." I said and he nodded. I waved goodbye to the rest of the in car and they drove away. I walked towards Dongho, who was just standing by the front door. I opened the door and saw umma, appa, Dara and Thunder all in the living room.

"I'm home~" I said and they all looked at me then Dongho. "Anneyong~" He said and bowed. My parents smiled and we walked in. Dongho closed the door and we both dropped our bags by the door.

"Jinah! We got your prom dress already!" Dara said. My eyes widen. "You did what!?" I yelled. She laughed. "Don't worry, you'll love it." She just handing me a huge bag. "Go try it on." She said. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room and locked the door. I opened the bag and my eyes got huge.

The prom outfit~ --> http://www.polyvore.com/prom/set?id=87719246

"It looks amazing." I said. I took it out of the bag and slipped it on me. I stared at myself in the mirror and grinned. "Beautiful." A voice said. I whipped my head towards the person. It was Dongho. 

"Oh," i said. "I didn't see you there." He shrugged and walked towards me. "The outfit looks amazing on you." He said. I smile and look down at the outfit. "Thank you." He lifted up my chin and looked at straight into my eyes. He began to lean in and I slowly closed my eyes until...

"Oh my god!" Dara yelled. My eyes opened and Dongho let go of me. Dara walked over and checked it out on me. "It looks great! Soohyun! Come in here!" She yelled. Soohyun walked into my room and we both smiled. "Hey Soohyun." I said. "Hi Jinah." And we hugged. Then he turned to Dongho and they "guy" hugged. I actually miss U-KISS together. All 7 of them still kinda hang out but not as much. Soohyun looked at me.

"Great prom outfit." He commented. "Thanks." I thanked. He nodded and Dara and him walked out. Then I looked at Dongho. 

"We should go out for ice cream." He said. I nodded. "Sure, but let me change." I said looking at me outfit. He nodded and i pushed him out of my room. I peeled the clothes off me and dressed up in regular clothes.

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87721487

I slipped my purse on my shoulder and put my phone and wallet and extra things inside then exited my room. I peered into Dara's room and I saw her sitting on Soohyun's lap with her head on his shoulder while they watched a movie. I smiled and then looked into Thunder's room. I saw Dongho inside and they were talking. I hid and listened.

"Thanks for asking her to prom." Thunder said. "I needed someone she was close to but Alexander was already taken. Here's your $20." He said. "Thanks, so what's the plan again?" Dongho asked. Plan? I didn't know about Thunder in the plan. "So, treat her like a girlfriend until the prom ends. Then you can leave and continue for relationship with Suzy." Thunder said. tears brust out of my eyes and I clenched my fists. "Okay, see you soon." Dongho said. The door opened and I stepped infront of him.

"Jinah..." He said. "So I'm just part of a game?! A plan!" I yelled. "No! Jinah, I-" I cut him off. "You what?" I said. He stood there, speechless. I huffed and crossed my arms. "That's what I thought." I said. "You know, I actually started to develop feelings for you but now you're just like every guy. First, Kevin. Then, Alexander. Now, you?" I said. Dara, Thunder, and Soohyun walked out to see us. 

"What's going on?" Dara asked. I whipped my head to look at Dongho. "I thought you were different Dongho. I really did." I said and stormed off. I walked outside and walked to Kevin's house. I finally got to his house and doorbelled.

"Coming!" His umma yelled. She opened the door and smiled. "Anneyonghesyo~" I bowed and tried to look as happy as I could. "Jinah! Come in, come in!" She said. I nodded and came inside. "How've you been?" She asked. "I've been great, how about you. You look lovely as ever." I said, smiling. "Oh stop it, Jinah." She said and laughed. "Kevin! Jinah is here!" She called down. Soon Kevin came downstairs. I smiled and he alreay noticed something was wrong.

"Hey." I said. "Come up." He said and i nodded. I bowed to his mom and I followed Kevin upstairs.  He went into his room and I closed the door. I turned around and he had a worried face. Then after that, I couldn't hold back to tears anymore. I ran over to him and cried on his chest. I hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back.

"It's okay, Jinah." He said. I cried even harder.

After a while, I stopped crying and we on his bed. "Tell me everything." He said. I explained everything to him and he suddenly stood up clenched his fists. He put on his slippers and ran downstairs.

"Kevin!" I yelled and followed him downstairs. He ran outside and to my house. I ran after him and I saw Dongho outside, waiting. "Kevin!" I yelled. He grabbed Dongho's shirt and rammed him into the wall. Dongho kicked him off and he punched his face. Kevin fell back and Dongho sat on him and began to punch his face repeatdly. I tried to pry Dongho off Kevin but he just pushed me. Kevin punched him and Dongho came off and he did the same thing. Then Dongho got Kevin off and Dongho lifted Kevin from his shirt. I pushed Dongho off him and he straggered back. I covered Kevin with my body so they would stop. Their faces were both covered in bruises and blood.

"Stop!" I yelled. "What the hell!" I yelled. "Jinah, I'm sorry." Dongho said. "Don't trust him." Kevin said. "Don't listen to him. He did the same to you." Dongho said. I stood in the middle of them, and looked at both of them. "See what has gotten into you guys!?" I yelled. "We were all best friends just a few hours ago and now both of you are beating each other up!" Dongho walked towards me. "Stop." I said. He touched my face and I pushed his hand away. "Stop." I said. I grabbed Kevin's hands and pulled him away from Dongho and went inside.