Mirror prince

Hyunseong's Wish

 

“Jo Kwangmin..! Can you please pay your attention in my class?!” The teacher said when there was no response from the black haired twin.

The said boy has throwing his gaze over the window, daydreaming on his head. But after he heard his name has called by his teacher, he quickly recovered from his thought.

“Yes saem, jeosonghamnida.” He bowed his head, glanced to his right side where his twin sat. But the older boy was not even looked at him.

 “All of you will get into a group for this project. So Kwangmin, do you know who was your group’s members?” The teacher asked.

Kwangmin rubbed his nape as smiling sheepishly. He didn’t hear anything since he sat on the chair. Because honestly, he spent his time to think about his future relationship with his hyung all that time.

 “You don’t know, aren’t you?” The teacher sighed and walked toward Kwangmin.  The teacher shook his head, Kwangmin wasn’t a bad student actually, but recently he often not paid attention when she taught in his class.

 “Youngmin.” Kwangmin answered with low voice. He was half confidence, because he only guessed that the twin would always together in a group.

“Alright, you will join Youngmin and Minwoo’s group then.” The teacher smiled before walking back to her desk, leaving the boy who sighed in relief.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Hyunseong came back at home around 7 in the evening. He really frustration and his mind couldn’t think properly.

“Hyunseong-ah, please say something. We are already at our home.” Jeongmin said and shocked Hyunseong’s arms.

Hyunseong frown at the oddly word that Jeongmin was just say. ‘Our home?’

“What do you mean with our home? It’s my home, not yours.” Hyunseong said madly, even he himself doesn’t know why he become a bit harsh at that time. He just… He doesn’t know.

“Mian, I don’t mean that.” Jeongmin lowered his head and kept following Hyunseong to enter the house.

Jeongmin held out his mirror and checked on it, the cracks on his mirror was more obvious. He sighed and put it back to his pocket.

It was his third day, and it would end in 5 hours.

 

Jeongmin stared at Hyunseong who threw his bag to the couch on his room.

“Hyunseong-ah, do you still thought about your decision that would you take?”

Hyunseong glaring at him with messy looked. The boy sighed and nodded before stepping to the balcony.

But only a few minutes, he back to his bed and walked, glancing to his “called as” guardian.

“You wanna come with me?” Hyunseong said before he could close his bedroom’s door.

 Jeongmin followed him behind, eyes wondering where the boy would go in this cold weather.

Hyunseong reached a small building behind his house, unlocked the door with Jeongmin waiting next to him.

“What place is it?”

“Just shut your nag mouth up!” Hyunseong growled before stepping forward.

“Tsk, that was too harsh. You hurt my heart as your guardian.” Jeongmin crossed his arms as scolded to the boy.

Hyunseong just rolled his eyes. They go further to the building and so many mirrors began to appear on Jeongmin’s sight.

“Wow…”

Jeongmin uttered that word with amazement. His eyes gazed the room with smile plastered on his face.

“Surprised, huh?” Hyunseong smirked and took a glance to the guardian.

“It was too beautiful.”

“Ne, you’re right. But it had abandoned for very long time.”

Hyunseong whispered and let his hand roamed on a mirror in front of him. He knew that Jeongmin was behind him, but the guardian’s reflection didn’t appear on the mirror.

“Jeongmin, sorry.”

“No need to apologize.” Jeongmin briefly said, standing next to Hyunseong. Make a movement to the mirror and caressing the shiny surface under his fingers.

“But, are you really will disappear?”

“I made your wish to happen. So, sure… I will disappear, don’t worry, I won’t bother you again.”

“So, where will you go to disappear?” Hyunseong asked hesitantly, biting his lips and looked at Jeongmin with worrying eyes.

But the guardian doesn’t see his face. He even chuckled when Hyunseong asked that question. That was a stupid question.

 “I will disappear remember. There’s no place for me, I will disappear like dust or foam or bubbles, so that is mean that I just simply disappear.” Jeongmin said shrugging his shoulders and walked away from the boy. The common guardian doesn’t have feeling, but he can’t forget that he is a prince of mirror’s guardian who has that human being’s feeling. He just won’t anyone to know that he was hurt or felt any pain inside. 

“Let’s go back to my bedroom! The twin maybe has messed up the living room now.” Hyunseong walked heading to leave the room before he heard a noise above him.

Huge framed mirror fell down and it almost hit him if the young guardian that belongs to him didn’t throw him away.   

 

“You should be careful next time! Your head was almost knocked by this mirror.” Jeongmin warned as took the now broken mirror away from his head.

Hyunseong frowned when he saw something leaking from the back of Jeongmin’s head.

BLOOD

 

He doesn’t believe that. Blood? How could he?

“Jeongmin?” He called the guardian and the guardian just smiled sweetly at him.

“Wae? It’s nothing.”

“But you had said that it was only me who can made you hurt.”

“Oh, you mean this blood. It will disappear soon.” And me too. Jeongmin mumbled silently so Hyunseong couldn’t hear him.

“But-“

“Oh, I felt that Minwoo was around to be here.” Jeongmin shout to distract Hyunseong’s mind.

Hyunseong snapped back and hurriedly locking the door and with his all power running to the living room.

 

And Jeongmin was right. There was a cute and short boy sat on the couch of his living room.

 

“Minwoo.” Hyunseong said silently.    

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/N : I hope that it won’t disappoint you all guys…

I tried my best to continue this story…

I really appreciate everyone who subscribe and comment to this story…

This is my story with higher subscribers… *sobs* so, I’m so happy… hehehe :D

Don’t be hesitate to comment or mention my mistakes that I made on this story… gomawooo.. ^^