Chapter 18 – No Boundaries for Our Love

Hyunseong's Wish

 

 

“Hyung, I’m home.” Kwangmin tossed his shoes and staggered into the house. He was out since early in the morning to go jogging, but on his way he bumped into his friend who excitedly invited him to her house and offering him breakfast. Then as a good friend he couldn’t just went off without made some conversation with her, so he spent his almost two hours time in her house.

She’s so nice and beautiful, Kwangmin admitted that. Nonetheless, he couldn’t even return her feeling the last time she confessed to him which was a year ago. Even though she looked so sad back then, she still wanted to be friend with him.

Then now, when his love also being unrequited, he didn’t want another person having that painful feeling. Hence, when she was wiping his lips with napkin and leaned forward back in her kitchen, Kwangmin didn’t move nor gave a sign of rejection.

He has to forget his sinful love; he has to forget his feeling to Youngmin. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone.

When her lips touched his, Kwangmin closed his eyes and came to the decision; his love doesn’t matter anymore.

A long sigh came out from Kwangmin’s mouth as he recalled the scenes like a movie in his head. He bitted his lips and touched it as he made his way to his shared bedroom with Youngmin. He threw his body to the mattress and rubbed his face. In spite of everything, the feeling of her lips moving on his lips was still lingering.

He rolled aside and lay on his stomach to hide his face to the pillow.

“Kwangmin-ah… Are you okay?”

  Kwangmin almost let out a sob when he recognized the voice which audible from the fame door. He still has the sinful feeling for his brother even now, when he supposed to be someone else’s lover.

“Are you okay?”

The voice repeated the question, and Kwangmin didn’t know what he should and shouldn’t do right then…
 

***

Jeongmin rushed inside the room and craned his neck to spot Hyunseong who was helping Minwoo to learn quite seriously. He several times pointed the book and looked like talking about the things that exist on the book.

He’s so attractive with glasses placed on his bridge nose. Jeongmin found out that Hyunseong really is a sincere person who treats everyone as good as they deserve.

“Thank you for today hyung. I’ll call you if I have some trouble with the materials again. See you” Jeongmin could see Minwoo left and waved toward Hyunseong with his usually charming and cute smile.

“Okay, see you.” Hyunseong replied and gather his books which were shattered on the table. He sighed when he saw a red car of Minwoo’s boyfriend already came to pick Minwoo up. They look so happy. Was he a devil who has the heart to ruin their relationship?

  He ruffled his hair and quickly tucked his books inside his bag, mind still wondering about what he should do.

“Hyunseong-ah, I need to talk to you.”

Jeongmin grabbed Hyunseong’s arm as bitted his lips nervously. He just found out after Donghyun left. He wanted Hyunseong to know it just so he could decide it earlier, the wish.

But seemed like Hyunseong didn’t care about what Jeongmin wanted to tell him as he rushed toward the door and went to the bus stop.

Jeongmin sat down beside Hyunseong when finally they were in the bus, going to Hyunseong’s home. Hyunseong looked like he was anxious.

“Hyunseong-ah, you seem weird. Anything happens?” Jeongmin tried to ask. Leaned in a bit closer because Hyunseong gazed over the window and spacing out.

Hyunseong just tilted his head before stared back to the empty space, a word “nothing” came as an answer.

Jeongmin clicked his tongue peevishly, folded his hands on his chest. He glared Hyunseong who eventually felt uneasy and sighed in defeat.

He looked around and noticed that there were only few people on the bus, and they didn’t seem to pay attention on him, so he decided to open up to Jeongmin. He needed it by the way, to be listening to.

“I don’t know Jeongmin. Many thoughts come to my mind. Minwoo, the twins, and you. Oh my God, I don’t even know what I was saying.”

 “You think about me?” Jeongmin asked in disbelieve. He thought that Hyunseong only though about Minwoo and his wish. Wait, he said he think about him not the wish, isn’t he?

It means Hyunseong was thinking about Jeongmin. Why now Jeongmin felt warm crawled inside his heart? He was happy.

“What are you thinking about? You look like a fool.” Hyunseong said scoffingly, smile spread from his corner lips.

Jeongmin pursed his lips and slapped Hyunseong on the arm, enough to make the latter to rub it furiously.

“Hey, I’m your master remember.” Hyunseong said dauntingly ad leaned forward, too much for Jeongmin liking.

Jeongmin turned to the side avoiding the intimidating look before him.
“Hyunseong-ah, what are you worrying about the twins?” Jeongmin finally did to make at least a question which made Hyunseong leaned back to his seat, fortunately.

“I think something was off between them. I could feel the weird atmosphere around them. Especially Youngmin, he seemed to be more spacing out lately.” Hyunseong said as shook his head frantically.

Just when Jeongmin wanted to open his mouth for questioning Hyunseong, the bus had already stopped. Hyunseong gave him a look that they need to get off from the bus.

They walked in silence on their way to Hyunseong’s house, because there were many people around them and Hyunseong didn’t want to be a crazy person in their eyes, Jeongmin already understood about it.

 At the time they reached the end of the living room, Hyunseong stopped his step as they heard muffling voice came from the back door of the twins’ room.

 Jeongmin stared Hyunseong who trembling on his way to the room just beside his room. Jeongmin didn’t know why, but it seemed like the situation daunting Hyunseong so much.

Hyunseong’s hand waveringly placed on the door knob as he inhaled deeply, he closed his eyes as he may didn’t know what would he find when the door wide open.

 “Hyung!!”

 “H-hyung…”

 

 

***

Hello~ I’m back with this story… it’s been a long time, sorry…

I hope that it’s good enough… and I can’t just leave the twins story undone here. So, they will make Hyunseong’s life more complicated than how it is now… kekeke~ poor Hyunseong oppa…


Please keep supporting and loving BOYFRIEND… ^^

Ppyong~