Stupid Wish

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 4

Stupid Wish

 

 

Hyunseong pov

After Youngmin left my room, I fell in a deep though.

'hmmm... why Youngmin asked me like that?' I tried to figure out what had happened with him.

Does he also has-?

 

“Look! Your face is look like boiled crab. hahaha"

I know that was Jeongmin.

He is so annoying.

I can't imagine that we must been together in forever.

'ANDWEE..!' i yelled inside my mind.

He was still laughing as put his mirror in front of my face.

"Can't you go, Jeongmin. You're annoying!" I snapped on him and made him stop to laugh.

"No. I will be with you and accompany you where ever you go." he said as smiling at me.

His eyes disappear when he gave me that smile.

'Oh, he's cute like that.'

Mwo! Aissh.. What did I thought. He's annoying and weird and and... Annoying like hell.

 

"Hey! Can you hear me?" I heard he squawked and folded his arms in front of his chest.

"What?! Oh, what are you saying?" I asked him who sat beside me, shaking his arm softly.

"Ck. You didn't hear?"

I shook my head and give him a playfully smile.

"I said that I can give you two wish." he said while pouting his mouth.

I rolled my eyes as covered all of my body with blanket.

"I don't need a stupid wish beside I disbelieve you, jeongmin." I murmured before close my eyes. I wanted to take a rest in a weird day.

To me, today is really a weird day I’ve ever had.

"Wake up you pabbo! I know what are you saying just now." he said as opened up my blanket.

"So what? Why you always bothering me! If you wanna know my wish, I have one. That's I want you to REALLY DISAPPEAR." I said grabbed my blanket back from his hand.

"W-when?"

I frowned a little when his smiles disappear. And I could feel sadness on those sharp eyes.

But I ignored it all along.

"Next week." I answered. Not sure with what I had said. Am I so cruel because wishing him to disappear.

"Well, if it your wish I can't do anything except granted it. You can't change your wish, remember about that." he said before stand up from my bed.

His voice made me back to the reality.

Oh, I can’t? Nah, it wouldn’t be problem that he disappeared. My life is fine without him before, so… everything would go back to normal if he disappeared.

 

"Yeah! That's your job. But I don't think you can do that at all." I said in annoying and irritating voice.

"M-mwo?! Don't you dare mocking me!" he responded.

His sharp eyes were glaring me. It made me shivered when I was looking back in to his eyes. That was like a burning fire which could burn you down in any time.

I gulped when he leaned over and leaving only view centimeters gap from my face.

'Is he mad at me now?!' I thought in my mind.

 

"Minwoo." he murmured.

 

I frowned suspiciously a little when he mentioned Minwoo's name.

What does he mean?

Silence

"I can give him to you." he continued while I had stuck at that moment.

I could see a smirk was playing on his pinky lips.

He crossed his arms, waiting for my answer.

"Prove it." I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A/n : sorry for late update... I have to rewrite this chapter after my fanfic's file had lost along my phone... T.T

 

And thank you for subscribing... really love you all...