Problems

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 6

Problems

 

 

At school~

 "Huft~" Kwangmin caught a deep breath as dropped his head down on the table, staring at his twin who had ignored him from this morning. 

"SHIM KWANGMIN!" Kwangmin lifted up his head quickly and found that his teacher was glaring him.

 "Yes sir." Kwangmin answered with shaky voice. 

"Pay your attention on my lesson or you can go out from my class right now!" the teacher warned as pointing him which successfully made him more than scared to see that angry face. 

"Jeosonghamnida sir, I wouldn't do it again." Kwangmin said as lowered his head. After a while, he tried to see his brother's reaction with his corner eyes, but he found nothing. Youngmin didn't even see him.  

 

----------------- 

 

Ring ring~ 

Resting time for the students came when the bell rang over the school. The young boy with someone or something (because Jeongmin isn’t human) behind took his steps out of class. 

"Where will you go, Seong?" the one behind asked the taller boy, but end up being ignored. He crossed his arm and pouted his lips, still following his master. After few minutes they reached a room with too many books there.

 "What will you do here?" Jeongmin asked curiously. But again, the taller boy was ignoring him, he instead fetched a book from it place and bought it to the corner of the room. He began to read the book when someone came over him. 

"Hyung.." 

Hyunseong tilted his head to look at the boy who appeared in front of him. 

"Hi Minwoo, what do you want?" he smiled as asked him. The short boy handed him a book with stress face. 

"This one, I don't understand this material." Minwoo pointing the book and threw his to sit on the chair beside Hyunseong. 

"So, why don't you ask Youngmin about it? I think that he's clever enough to explain this course." Hyunseong staring at Minwoo before read the book, with occasionally stole some glances over the boy.  

"Tsk, do you know hyung? I feel that Youngmin is angry toward Kwangmin. And that’s making the dark atmosphere surrounding him. Woohoo.. I become scared a bit." Minwoo explain with cute face, moreover cuter for Hyunseong to see.

 "I guess it because the accident this morning. Am I right?" Hyunseong muttered and sighed long enough. He knew that it would turn out bad.

Minwoo nodded in agreement.

"He still quite and ignoring Kwangmin along this morning." Minwoo added. 

Suddenly, Hyunseong felt that his arm was tugged by someone. But he just pretended like nothing happened. 

"Hyunseong-ah.." Jeongmin mentioned his name loud enough for Hyunseong to hear. 

"So, Minwoo, Which one you don't understand?" Hyunseong handed the book toward Minwoo who pointing at the page. Hyunseong tried so hard to ignore the creature who sat beside him.

"Yakk! HYUNSEONG... Stop ignoring me!" Jeongmin yelled out loud, but poor him. Hyunseong not giving his attention to him even a bit. He sighed and took a deep breath. To be the prince of guardian isn't good at all. It's seems like punishment for Jeongmin. He could feel the feeling just like human being.

He could suffer from the hurt, feel the happiness, anger and the one he hates more is the fact that he could feel what human called as LOVE. He saw Hyunseong who still eager with Minwoo there. 

"Fine... I'll go now." Jeongmin began to stand up from his seat, facing Hyunseong for a while before disappeared. 

"Do you understand?" Hyunseong pinched Minwoo's cheek and giggled when the little boy rubbed it as pouting his lips. 

"Appo hyung, but gomawo for help me. Annyeong." Minwoo left him who started scanning the room. Searching for someone I thought. 

"Where is he?" he murmured to himself, still gazing every part of the room. 

"Do you looking for me?" Jeongmin chuckled when he appeared in front of Hyunseong's face. It made the other leaned his head backward because of his uncomforted position. 

"Better that you going somewhere little longer." He said with simply voice. Not noticing the pain on Jeongmin's eyes. 

"Why?" Jeongmin said as looking so deep in to those small eyes. 

"Why what?!"

 "Nothing." Jeongmin sadly replied and began to follow Hyunseong in quite. 'He doesn’t want you to be on his side, Jeongmin.' Jeongmin stated inside his head.

Pulling out a small mirror and a short crack appear on it. 'Just waiting and I would be broken like these pieces of my mirror and disappeared when the wind blowing just like a dust.

‘Haha, How good. Hyunseong would be my first and my only one master. I don't need to be guardian anymore after this.' the sad smile appeared on his lips as he facing Hyunseong's back. 

 

 

---------- 

 

At the twin's class Kwangmin still keeping his head down. He couldn't believe this. Youngmin left him without word and just walked away getting out from their class. Usually they will always go out together, eat the lunch together while joking to each other. 

"It's all are my fault. I shouldn't do that this morning. He's really mad at me. You pabbo Kwangmin! You should never have this feeling for your own hyung. You're disgusting. Pabbo!" Kwangmin murmured and hide his head between his hands on the table. He just couldn't control his feeling and his desire when he saw Youngmin this morning. He looked so beautiful with those pink lips. "What should I do?" Kwangmin let out a sigh and put his head up. Felt the confusing trapped him.

 

______________________________________

 

 

 

hay... too busy, i just have 1 hour to go to the internet cafe, since i dont have computer... hehe

 

and i update all of mu story today... yeayy...

 

my time over now, time yo study after work .. how tired :(

 

see you next week... ^^