Broken Heart

Hyunseong's Wish

 

Jeongmin was watching over the boy through the transparent ceiling above the bed. Hyunseong had slept peacefully after he left.

His third day would be over within ten minutes, and he still couldn’t believe with something that brought him into this case.

His friend… his friend in the past… the friend that yet he believe as his brother at that time when he was still the innocent prince that didn’t know about the cruel world. He thought that everybody was kind, and he was not suspicious with anyone who getting on toward him. But after the worst thing happened, he won’t have that feeling of affection came over again.

 

What had happened in the past made Jeongmin felt that it was just a mask, which was just his friend’s trick to use him. And Jeongmin had enough with that. He wouldn’t get into another hole like a fool, people were just seeking their own desire, and Hyunseong wasn’t different.

He won’t fall in to that boy; he would never give up on his heart desire.

He would use that boy he met a few days ago to make revenge. He would use Hyunseong.

Jeongmin realized that he himself wasn’t different from his friend with doing that, but he doesn’t care about it. 

“He deserves it.” Jeongmin muttered under his breath. His eyes travelled back to the sleeping boy and smirk appeared on his lips. He wasn’t the innocent and a fool anymore.

“You want your lovely boy? I’ll give him to you, and I would get what I want. I don’t care if I will disappear after that, because the one I hate will disappear too.” Jeongmin chuckled and place his arms behind his head while his eyes wandering the dark sky.

 

“How fair this cruel world.” He murmured then closed his eyes in satisfaction.

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Hyunseong woke up from his slumber to face the figure that lay on top of his ceiling.

He went down from the bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready for school.

That was still early in the morning, so Hyunseong won’t rush to go to school. He needed to prepare breakfast for his two brothers that haven’t out from their room yet.

Hyunseong had his apron on his body and made something that at least eatable for them.

 

“Twins..!!! You better wake up now!!!” He shouted from the kitchen after washed the pan that he used to cook before.

Not long after, the twins showed up and headed to the kitchen. They sat on the dining table still yawning with messy hair.

 

“Why are you so early hyung?” Kwangmin asked as slouched onto the chair. Youngmin got up from the chair then washed up his face and brush his teeth.

“Kwangmin, wash your face and brush your teeth first.” Youngmin said after back from the bathroom.

He was standing at the back of Kwangmin’s chair, prevented Kwangmin to have breakfast before washed up his face with held his hand before it could reach the plate.

“Ne hyung.” Kwangmin answered and arched his head back to see his hyung’s face above him. Youngmin felt nervous when Kwangmin looking up at him so he quickly threw his gaze to the other direction.

“Then go, quick.” Youngmin startled with flushed face before heading to his chair.

 

Hyunseong just smiled to see their closeness, but he couldn’t hide his fear about their relationship in the future.

What would his parents said about it?

But whatever it was, he couldn’t forbid them.

 

“Hi, what are you thinking about this early in the morning?” Jeongmin showed up beside him, tugging on his sleeve with wide smile on his lips.

“Aniyo, just thinking.” Hyunseong answered and leaving the question hanging.

“Ck, if you think about Minwoo, you can have him this week remember? He will be yours completely.” Jeongmin said and that made Hyunseong calming down.

The thought about having Minwoo beside him always made him mood up.

Jeongmin could sense it whenever he mention about Minwoo Hyunseong would always be that excited, even though he was sad before, the name of Minwoo was enough to make him happy.

He was wondering why that could happen? Just your name, but it was enough to make people in contentment.

 

“How lucky he is.” Jeongmin murmured but loud enough for Hyunseong to hear.

“Who?” Hyunseong asked, washing the dishes on the sink, but head turned toward his guardian who was deep in though.

He sighed before poke the cheek of his guardian that made the latter to snap out from his day dreaming.

“What?” Jeongmin asked in annoyance, staring Hyunseong but sighed in defeat after looked the innocent eyes of the boy.

“Who was lucky? You said it a while ago.” Hyunseong ended his work, not bothered to tidy up his uniforms before grabbed his jacket and bag. 

 

“Minwoo.” Jeongmin answered clearly.

“Why you said that he was lucky?” Hyunseong asked, slipped on his shoes.

“He is lovable.”

“You envy toward him, don’t you?” the question seemed prick on him sharply.

“Why should I?” Jeongmin coldly responded, stood up and looked up to the sky. He tried to remind himself that he is a guardian, and guardians had no feeling, at least that was what description he let Hyunseong knew about him.

 

“It’s because everyone wants to be loved.”

Jeongmin stared down to Hyunseong that smiling while stood up from his position.

Jeongmin remained quiet, not wanted to continue the topic about love. He followed Hyunseong who also become quiet, because the boy didn’t want people thinking that he was crazy to talk with himself.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Hyunseong reached the gate of his school when he saw a red sport car has stopped in front of the school gate. Two people out from the car and one of them are his brother’s friend.

 

“Hyung~”

Hyunseong saw Minwoo approaching him with a guy that looks older than him.

“Oh, Minwoo. Morning.” Hyunseong greeted him and smiled, but he could feel that his hand was grabbed by Jeongmin who standing next to him.

Hyunseong looked to the direction where Jeongmin’s eyes staring, and found the guy beside Minwoo looked back at his guardian.

‘It is impossible that he could see Jeongmin, right?’ Hyunseong stated in his mind. But after a moment Hyunseong could see that the guy’s face became casual.

Maybe it was just only his feeling.

“Hyung?!”

“Ne.” Hyunseong snapped out from his thought when Minwoo called him.

His mind couldn’t stop to think who the hell the guy beside Minwoo was. They seemed so close, especially when Hyunseong notice that their hand had interlocked with each other.

They couldn’t be…

“I want to introduce you to Donghyun hyung. Donghyun hyung this is Hyunseong hyung, and Hyunseong hyung this is Donghyun hyung.” Minwoo let them bowed with each other and shaking hands.

“Nice to meet you, Donghyun-ssi.” Hyunseong said with his left hand still on Jeongmin’s grip. That hand which on him felt so cold under his palm. Was something going wrong? He thought.

“Ne, Nice to meet you too Hyunseong-ssi.” Donghyun said then threw his gaze back toward Minwoo.

“I have to go now, my job is waiting.” Donghyun said and gave the small boy a peck on the lips, made Hyunseong’s eyes became larger.

He felt like his heart crack into pieces.

They kissed.

Was that mean that they are… lover?

Is it means that he doesn’t have any chance again? Damn…

“Have a nice day hyung. I will go inside with Hyunseong hyung.”
Hyunseong just went inside with Minwoo dragged him entering the school with smile plastered on the younger’s face.

 

“Emm.. Minwoo, I need to go somewhere first.” Hyunseong excused himself to leave Minwoo. He headed to the bathroom and washed his face when he had stood up in front of the stall.

“Jeongmin…”

“Ne, master.”

Hyunseong sighed, why the hell Jeongmin called him that again?

“I have no chance again, right?” He asked desperately, turned his head and facing Jeongmin who had a smirk on his lips.

 

“I don’t think so.”

 

“What do you mean? Minwoo already has a boyfriend.” Hyunseong almost cried despondently.

“Everything could happen within three days.” Jeongmin answered simply, smirk still lingering his plum lips.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/N : Whooaa… what I’ve done…

Jeongmin was not as good as Hyunseong thought… >.<

But no, he doesn’t cruel, he just needs someone who can understand him well…

Thank you for subscribe and comment…. Tell me what you think about this… ^^