Time to confess

Hyunseong's Wish

 

Hyunseong smiled brightly when he saw Minwoo sat on the couch of his living room. Jeongmin didn’t lie to him. Minwoo was truly there, sat nicely and still has that cute face which Hyunseong adoring.
“Hi Hyung, where are you from?” Minwoo let out that sweet voice of him blew on Hyunseong’s ear. That was a beautiful music that Hyunseong always love. Since his first time heard that almost like girly voice, he immediately fell into it.
“Oh, hi Minwoo. Why you were here? I mean what do you want to do now?”  Hyunseong almost lost for words.  Stared those brown eyes was make him shivered.
“I have an assignment to be done with the twin.” Minwoo said, smiling.
“Ah, arra. So, where is the twin?” Hyunseong asked, but he earned nothing than shocking head from Minwoo.
“May I know what the subject that you want to do?” Hyunseong once again asked and threw himself on the couch next to Minwoo. He tried to maintain his heart which beating too fast and loud.
Minwoo put his forefinger to his own lips. Damn! He was too cute to resist, even Hyunseong gulped from nervousness. That boy who sat next to him was the cutes boy he ever seen. After a few second, Minwoo pulled out his notebook. Showed Hyunseong about a book with History printed on top of the cover.
“I heard that you are pretty good on History, is that right hyung?” Minwoo innocently asked, tilted his head to the side where Hyunseong sat.
“A-aniyo, I’m not that good.” Hyunseong shyly answered, bowed to hide his red face from Minwoo’s sight.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Awkwardness surrounding the atmosphere in the room which consisted by two same faces boys. The two not even talked yet since the day when Kwangmin, the black haired boy kissed Youngmin. Youngmin, the blonde one sat on his bed and collected some book from his desk.
But his mind was anywhere but on Kwangmin, his dongsaeng seemed looking gloomy recently. And there was nothing which made him like that except Youngmin silent act.
Youngmin knew so well that Kwangmin might be hurt from his childish act, but Youngmin just didn’t know how to react. He like Minwoo, he won’t let himself to like his own brother. That was forbidden, and that was wrong to have feeling toward Kwangmin. He liked Minwoo, only Minwoo.
‘He likes Minwoo not Kwangmin, he likes the cute boy named Minwoo, not his brother named Kwangmin.’ Youngmin want keep that thought pinned on his mind.
“Hyung, gwenchana?” Youngmin snapped out from his dazing when Kwangmin tapped his shoulder and asked was he okay?
“Ne, I’m okay.” Youngmin stuttered and got up from his place. He rushed to stride to the door, avoided eyes contact with his twin brother.
He stepped to enter the leaving room and found that Minwoo had a conversation with his older brother, Hyunseong.
“Minwoo-ya, let’s go to my room.” Youngmin almost shouted, made the two boys who chattered from the first place got surprise.
“Don’t be rude Youngmin-ah. What’s wrong with you! It felt like years since you acted so rude.” Hyunseong scolded for being shouted by his dongsaeng.
“Shut up! I just need to speak with Minwoo, if you don’t like me then just leave!” Youngmin yelled angrily, he himself almost shown his regretted expression  when he glance that Hyunseong just made his way to his own room on the corner of the room.
Youngmin wiped his gaze toward Minwoo who stood with arms crossed.
“Ck. That was too harsh hyung.” Minwoo exclaimed, and shook his head purposely.
“Just leave then!” Youngmin couldn’t take his anger anymore. He yelled in front of Minwoo’s face. But he regretted it immediately when Minwoo took his bag pack along with his scarf.
“Fine then. Said good night for Kwangmin, make sure that you wouldn’t hurt his heart too.” Minwoo got up from the couch and exhaled noisily. Stepped to the corner of that room who heading to hyunseong’s room. Better he do his task with Hyunseeong’s help.
 But then Youngmin groaned and plopped on to the couch, heavy breath slipped out from his lung.
“Great! I hurt everyone’s hearts.” Youngmin said by himself.
“What’s wrong with you actually Shim Youngmin..!!!” Youngmin got up from the couch and let out a deep breath.
He stood there, silently thought about what the next he should do. Should he apologize?
He stepped back and forth, thinking so hard even just for doing apologize. He was a man with high pride. He rarely did apologize to someone.
“Eum… hyung, why are you alone? Where is Minwoo?” Kwangmin asked when he saw his hyung just walked around their living room.

 “Huft…” Youngmin let out a deep breath before approached the boy on the edge of the stairs.

“We need to talk.” Youngmin grabbed Kwangmin’s hand and led him to their share room. He has to get it straight.
Kwangmin just obeyed his hyung when the older linked their hands together to their room. That hand brought weird sensation to Kwangmin’s whole body, it just felt warm. He blushed with that thought in his mind.
“Here, listen… humph...” Kwangmin just stared his hyung in confusion. Youngmin seemed trying to find some words to say. Kwangmin could feel the nervousness not only because the fact that they’re twin, but the way Youngmin bitted his bottom lip made it more than obvious.
“No need to apology hyung. That was obviously my fault, even I could say that you just the victim. I’m the one who stole it from you at the first place.” Kwangmin smiled and patted his hyung hand on top of the bed sheet.
Youngmin looked at their hand before look up to see the dumb smile belongs to his dongsaeng.
“Huh… who said that I wanted to apologize, I won’t do that. But since you had it clear, I thought that we can continue our work.” Youngmin said with smirk appeared on his corner of his lips.
“Whatever that can make you sleep at night, hyung.” Kwangmin giggled while he earned a punch on his left shoulder and not noticed the creepy blush on Youngmin face.
They were laughing together and began to hit each other using pillows that were exist on their bed. They forgot about what left behind, at least they tried to forget.


   
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N : Thank you so much for subscribe and comment… *sobs*
    I tried to update all of my stories as soon as possible, but seriously I’m kinda busy with my college… sorry that it just a short chapter…