Guardian??!

Hyunseong's Wish

Hyunseong pov

I could feel my heart pounding so fast even though I only laid my eyes on him from the side of this school's hall.

"Look at his smile, isn't he so cute?" I curved a tiny smile on my lips while looking at Minwoo on the field. He is the loveliest person in this school, or could I say that he's the most wonderful creature in the world?

He was playing basketball with his friends under the burning sunshine. I could how his face flushed because of the heat. In this kind of weather, there is impossible not to get some sweats on you. However, he looked just perfect with bids of sweat dripping down his neck. Not to be ert, but it looked y.

All of sudden Kwangmin took a seat beside me, made my book almost fall from my hand in the process."Hyung, why are you looking at Minwoo like that?" He asked innocently.

I glanced at him in annoyance, but looking back at my book in addition to pretend focus on reading.

 

“Hyung, you hide something, right?” Kwangmin accused, but with his innocent look I thought that his words mean nothing. It was impossible to him aware about my feeling for his classmate.

 

However, I had to act as normal as possible.

"What are you talking about? I just.. Eum.."

I tried to think about some best reason, but unfortunately I have nothing in my mind.

"Eum... I have a class, I have to go now." I said while made my way to the exit gate, leaving him alone.

I couldn't let him know about my true feeling, not at this time.

He looks confused with my weird act, but he just ignored it all since it wasn’t weird for me to act like a weirdo, or I am indeed a freak.

When I almost reached the gate, Youngmin walked to my direction. I guessed he would join his twin brother to watch their classmates had their soccer coaching.

"Hyung, please cook for more tonight. Minwoo will come." At that time, what was Youngmin said success to make me stop from walking.

"Mwo? Jinjjayo(really)? I turned around with wide smile on my face. But in a blink of eyes I changed my expression to my normal mode again, the expressionless one. I know that would look so weird, but I hope they would ignore it.

I cleared my throat then began to open my mouth, but before something could come out from my mouth Kwangmin cut off my want.

"We would play some games, can we?" In front of me Kwangmin looked at me with that pleading puppy eyes, wanting my permission. Since when he was already joined me and Youngmin?

‘My two brothers, I can't refused what they want’ I thought in my mind and sighed in defeat. Actually I was a bit nervous since it might be the first time there were a friend who came to our house as long as I remember. Especially, this time who would come was Minwoo, the person that I had crush with.

"Okay." I nodded before leaving with fluttering feeling inside my stomach. Ugh, I felt sick.

 

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

"Ottokhae? Minwoo will come? What should I cook for dinner?" I rounded the kitchen again and again, thinking.

I didn't know what the food he likes exactly, so what should I cook then?

 'Someone please help me..!!!' I yelled inside my head.

 

"Stop that! You make me dizzy to see you circling this room." I heard someone said.

‘That voice? Who was that?’

YoungKwang didn't back yet, right?

I turned around, and was being surprised because someone had stood there already.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy who sat on the dining table.

He looks weird with curly hair, pale white skin; don’t forget his very small eyes and that small mirror on his hand.

He stood up and gave me a smile... Or smirk?

 

"I'm your guardian." he replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : hi everyone... i'm new here... this is my first story... English is not my first language, so please forgive me if too many mistakes in grammar or etc... You can tell me where my mistakes are ^^

 

Ppyong~