Chapter 17 – Love’s Fate

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 17 – Love’s Fate

 

“Hyunseong-ah, I’m bored. Don’t you want to go out of this boring place people called as library?” Jeongmin whined as he rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner. Hyunseong took him –well, Jeongmin is the one who got along- to the library this morning. It was the last place Jeongmin wanted to visit, but yeah, it’s his job as a guardian, to stay on Hyunseong’s side.

Meanwhile, Hyunseong had headset with music playing on his head. His hand moved to leaf through the page while enjoying the rhythm. He sensed Jeongmin plopped down on the seat beside him, placing his head on the table and gazed him who quickly felt uneasy.

He never had people laid their eyes on him like what Jeongmin did. It just so unusual that made him had all nervousness inside his stomach. It sounded ridiculous but he needed to inhale deeply to make himself focused on his book again, ignoring the whining sound of Jeongmin’s voice beside him.

He could see his cute guardian pouting his lips from his corner eyes. From his point of view, Jeongmin really looks like a human. His eyes just so bright, his skin is also flawlessly white, and his cheeks which were always puffing whenever he felt annoyed or bored were representing a human being. He’s just like a real human.

Hyunseong unconsciously had been staring Jeongmin and forgetting his book that still on his, now stiff hands.

 

Tap

“Hyung…”

“Yes?” Hyunseong tilted his head in shock when he felt someone patted his shoulder a moment ago.

The smile on the boy’s face made his lips also curved into a small smile. He would never be the person that boy want to spend his life with.

“Is it why you want to go to the library so badly?!” Jeongmin burst immediately, standing up from his seat and shouted out his heart to Hyunseong.

Hyunseong looked at Minwoo who sat and placed his bag on the table before threw his gaze toward Jeongmin. Jeongmin was panting, but as the sentence came to an end, he quickly covered his mouth as he realized what he did. Hyunseong was a bit shocked by the sudden shout from Jeongmin too. His usual whiny guardian got angry because of… Hyunseong didn’t really know why he was mad.

 

“Emm, Minwoo. Wait a minute, I’ll be back soon.” Hyunseong stood up as he grabbed the guradian’s arm to come with him.

“Where are you going hyung?” Minwoo asked when Hyunseong walked away from him.

“Toilet! Yeah… Just a minute.” Hyunseong rubbed his nape as said an excuse.

Jeongmin on the other hand felt the uneasy feeling as Hyunseong took his hand with him. They walked hand in hand and it made Jeongmin felt something weird inside his chest. He put his hand on his chest but there was no beat, no pounding heart. So, how could he sense something like this?

The weird tickling feeling when he was with Hyunseong and the hurting feeling at the time Hyunseong only gave his smile to Minwoo.

He shouldn’t be like this. His job is to make them together, so why now he hated it when they have time together. It should be a good thing, it made his job easier.

Without any word shattered, he swept away Hyunseong’s hand and went fast to go far from Hyunseong. He couldn’t be selfish, he must only think about Hyunseong’s happiness, not his own self.

“All in my mind is Hyunseong, I’m not even thinking about my own self. I don’t think it would be like this. I don’t like him, am I?” Jeongmin was walking fast heading to the toilet below the stairs. He needed to clear his mind. He needed to make his mind only thinking about how he will make Hyunseong and Minwoo together.

He couldn’t be thinking about Hyunseong in that way. He was somehow upset and bewildered, Jeongmin didn’t even know the right words to describe his feeling right now. His mind was in a mess.

He quickly closed the door and left Hyunseong outside the door. Jeongmin rubbed his face as he heard Hyunseong banging the door rapidly.

“Jeongmin-ah. What’s wrong?” Hyunseong questioned him outside the door. He sounded confuse and Jeongmin seemed didn’t know what he had to do.

He had his back leaned on the door as Hyunseong keep on banging the door aimlessly, shouting his name which felt hurting him even more.

Jeongmin sighed and dropped his body down to squat on the floor.

“I’m fine. Just go get yourself a good time with Minwoo.” Jeongmin finally found his voice and sent Hyunseong away from the bathroom stall.

“Are you sure?” he heard the boy asked.

“Yes. Just leave me and have a great day with him. I’m okay. Nothing happen.” Jeongmin managed his voice not to sound quivering as he heard Hyunseong stepping away from the stall he was in.

Jeongmin pulled out a small mirror and a sad smile appeared as he noticed the fifth fissure came into his sight.

 That was his fifth day.

 Two days left.

Until he disappear like dust that was blown by the wind.

 

Knock knock

“I said that you can leave.” Jeongmin yelled from inside the stall, because it was only Hyunseong who can hear him out.

“No, I’m not Hyunseong.”

Jeongmin gasped when he realized who it was who knocked the door. That wasn’t Hyunseong’s voice.

He quickly got up from his position and swayed the door open to meet with a face of his friend, in the past.

“Donghyun hyung, why you are even here?” Jeongmin remained cold, not looking into the elder’s eyes.

His lips formed a pout as he brought his hand to fold on his chest, being on his cocky attitude.

Donghyun on the other hand didn’t budge but ran his hand through jeongmin’s hair and messed it up a little.

“You really are never change.” He said with a slightly sad smile.

“Stop! I’m not a kid. Tell me, what do you want?”

“See, you are still Jeongmin who I’ve known for a long time.”

“Just tell me already. I’m kinda busy.”

Jeongmin slapped the elder’s hand who still on his head. Their eyes finally met after Jeongmin lift his face up and glaring him right in the eyes.

“Not here. Come with me.” Without Jeongmin’s approval, Donghyun dragged him out of the bathroom to the basement where Donghyun parked his car.

Just like before, Donghyun opened the door for Jeongmin who rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“No need to open the door for me. I can go in even without a door.” Jeongmin said as stepped into the car.

Donghyun just chuckled and went to the side of the car and went it through the other door.

“You’re too weak to do that, aren’t you?”

“W-what?! What do you mean?!” Jeongmin a bit stuttered when he knew that Donghyun already found out about him who being weaker and weaker.

Donghyun didn’t want to continue the topic that made Jeongmin feeling glad.

“Jeongmin-ah, have you fallen for him?”

The straightforward question made jeongmin’s eyes widened. His mouth was slightly agape as he didn’t know what answer he had to say.

“F-fallen? Me? For him?”

Donghyun nodded his head when Jeongmin pointed himself with one hand while his other finger pointed uncertainly throughout the air outside the car.

“Yes. You’re now in love with Hyunseong.” Said Donghyun with full of confidence. However, Jeongmin snorted scoffingly and shook his head.

“That boy named Shim Hyunseong is madly in love with No Minwoo, your boyfriend. The Love’s fate will be back to it place.” Jeongmin said and turned his face to gaze outside the window car.

“I have decided not to leave Minwoo. I ever thought maybe leaving was a better choice, but…”

“I know, I saw it.”

“What?”

Jeongmin laid his gaze on Donghyun and smirked mockingly. His eyes were like pricking into the latter’s soul.

“Yesterday, I saw it how sweet you two when you were together. However when I was back to my master’s place, there was nothing but tears. He was crying on his sleep. You’re nothing but a murderer when you decided not to leave Minwoo.” Jeongmin gritted his teeth when he had done with his sentences.

Donghyun was silent. And Jeongmin knew Donghyun couldn’t reply any word as guilt started to rush into his nerve.

“Well, I wouldn’t let him die. Sorry hyung, gotta go.”

But before Jeongmin could go off the car, Donghyun’s hand grabbed his arm and glaring Jeongmin seriously.

“I wouldn’t let that boy named Shim Hyunseong to have my precious one either.”

  

 

***

Hello everyone… my lovely subbies and my lovely commenters… I love you all…

Sorry for not update the story in a long time… I kinda busy and my idea seemed going somewhere I don’t know… huhuhu

Hope you like it… please stay with me T.T

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, you can give your critics too… thank you…

Always support our BOYFRIEND please^^

Ppyong~