Dificult option

Hyunseong's Wish

Hyunseong lay on his bed when finally he came home.
His guardian stand still beside him.
He still quite from the time they leaved the library.

"Why you be so quite?"

"Why you asked. I thought that you won't talk to me." Jeongmin answered coldly.

"Okay, i get it. Let me explain." Hyunseong canged to sit position, ready for the explaination.

"You know, nobody can't see you except me right?"

Jeongmin nodded and take a seat beside Hyunseong, listen for his master.

"That's the reason."

Jeongmin frown and turned to facing Hyunseong, confuse with that sentence.

"Reason for what? To ignoring me?" asked Jeongmin and Hyunseong nodded.

"If everybody know i was talked to myself with nobody else around me, they will thought that i was crazy." Hyunseong draw a circle with his finger on his temple.
Made Jeongmin smiled slightly.

After that, the moment become silent and awkward again.
Hyunseong decided to lay back on the bed, pulled his blanket over his chest.

Jeongmin stared at Hyunseong who shut off his eyes, tried to sleep.

He's nice sometimes, and Jeongmin can't avoiding felt safe with him. Eventhough this boy who will made him disappear next week.

Ah, next week. He even forget about that at the moment.
He pulled up his mirror and check out that the crack on it become larger than before.

'The first day will over soon, and six days left.'
Jeongmin let out a deep sigh.
He don't know that Hyunseong had been staring him and giggled a little.

"Narcisses guardian. Always check your reflection on the mirror can't make your face more handsome." Hyunseong make Jeongmin pouting his lips.

"Hey! I'm handsome enaugh. I don't need to be more handsome i though. And for your information, mirror is like my soul." Jeongmin replied truthfully.
Stood up from the bed when Hyunseong laying back on his bed.

"Whatever." Hyunseong mumbled and rolled his eyes. Seeing the guardian who disappear in front of the window.
The black sky was suit with the golden moon tonight. But Hyunseong dislike it for sure. Even moonlight shine so bright, he still hated when the darkness came.
Hyunseong stand up and heading toward the opened window, he feel shivered when the cold wind blowing. He closed the window before lied back on his bed.

======

Hyunseong woken up when his alarm's clock ringings, grabbed it from the table before turn it off.

At the time he turning his head to the side, he can see his guardian lied there.
Smiling toward him as waved his hand.

"Ohayo~ Hyunseong-ah"
Jeongmin's eyes disappeared when he smile brightly.
Hyunseong just sigh before take his way to the bathroom.

"Second day. What will happend with me today?" Hyunseong mumbled after going back from the bathroom. Wearing his uniform and grabbed his bag.

Like usual, he prepared the breakfast for his two dongsaengs.

"Good morning hyung."
Kwangmin greeting as approach the dining table.

Youngmin walked slowly behind him.
The black circle obviously showed on their eyes.

Even Kwangmin's eyes look worst, that's swollen like he had crying for whole night, or he really did it.

"Good morning my two lovely dongsaeng." Hyunseong greet them back from the kitchen counter, not noticing the expression of his two dongsaengs.

"I'm not hungry hyung. I'll be going now." Youngmin said with flattered face, stepping out from the house.

Kwangmin who sat on the kitchen take a deep breath.
He chewing his food lazily. Thinking about 'what should he do' for fixed up his problem with Youngmin.

He took a deep breath once again as standing up from his seat.
But a hand pulled him back to the seat, he turned to see his hyung's worry face.

"What had happend with you and Youngmin." Hyunseong asked him.

"You know so well what was happening toward us. But i will solve it soon, don't worry hyung." Kwangmin answered and pick his bag on the shoulder. Leaving Hyunseong who felt useless and to be the failure hyung for them.

He massage his forehead when the terrible headache coming.

'What should i do?' He mindly thinking.

"Eumm.. Are you okey?"

Hyunseong lifted his head and glaring at Jeongmin who bit his bottom lip, worriedly for sure.

"Huft... I don't know Jeongmin. I'm not a good hyung. I even not a good friends. Sorry for molesting you." Hyunseong said as hiding his face on his crossed arm at the table.

"What are you talking about. You never do anything bad to me. You also a good hyung who always take care of Youngmin and Kwangmin. There's nothing bad on you." Jeongmin tried to cheer him up as pat his shoulder.

"No, i'm not. I was cruel, i'm the one who made a wish for your disappearing." Hyunseong sobbing loudly.

Jeongmin just sat near Hyunseong, waiting Hyunseong for calm down.
After a view minutes, Hyunseong lift his head up gazing at Jeongmin.

"I have one wish left, right?" Hyunseong asked and glaring Jeongmin on the eyes.
He closed his eyes while Jeongmin nod a little. He don't know why he felt so nervous now.

"You were saying that you can make someone who didn't love you can love you back. You can change their heart, right?"

Jeongmin's eye widened, he know what will Hyunseong wish for next.

"You want Youngmin loved Kwangmin back?" Jeongmin guessed, eyes still looking on that teary eyes.

"No. I want to them back to normal, without love." He said with low voice, almost like wishpering.
Jeongmin's mouth hanging open.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!" Jeongmin yelled toward Hyunseong. He can't believe it.

"Yes i can. You just doing what i wish." Hyunseong say coldly.
It's the best way, but also the worst way he ever take as a hyung.

"How about your plan to made Minwoo as yours?" Jeongmin asked.

"I don't know." Hyunseong said as lowering his head.

Jeongmin sigh. He know that it was hard for Hyunseong to decide. He felt pity for the boy.
"just wish what the thing you want to be happend on my last day. That's the rule." Jeongmin said and leaving Hyunseong on his complicated mind.

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

after long time... finally i have a time for update this story... yeyy

 

comment please.... i want to know about your respons...