Chapter 15 – Friendship and Punishment

Hyunseong's Wish

 

 

“What do you want Donghyun-shi?” that question was quite expected by Donghyun.

Jeongmin still lay down on the dirty wet grass, blood drooling not as much as before. He had been already gaining his energy back.

But his face was quite pale and he knew that he couldn’t recover to be like he used to because it was already the second time he had used his power to save Hyunseong.

Donghyun however still stood up facing him from above; eyes stared deep into his eyes.

“I think you know the reason why I’m here.” Answered Donghyun as pulled his hands out from his pocket while he sitting on the grass.

“Forgiven?” Jeongmin snickered, glared Donghyun with narrowing his small eyes whereas pain still lingered on his whole body.

Donghyun chuckled, slouching onto the cold hard wall against his back.

“No. I don’t deserve your forgiveness. What I did before when we were friend is unforgivable.” Donghyun confessed. His eyes softened as he gazed his friend who lay down weakly on the grass.

He is sorry, for sure. But he wouldn’t blame Jeongmin that the younger didn’t give his forgiveness.

He is the one who made Jeongmin to stay as a ‘slave’ guardian with royalty weakness. He knows it’s hard for Jeongmin to survive in this new world.

 

“You admit that, huh? How a real friend you are, I think that you have learned to be a good person. But I don’t have time to talk about the past because I have the urge duty to do.” Jeongmin said mockingly. His hand tried to support his weak body to get up from the dirty ground.

 

“Wait!” Donghyun grabbed Jeongmin’s hand which made the latter to sit back beside him.

“Please, leave Minwoo alone. I beg you.”

 

Donghyun is begging him.

It was the second time Donghyun say that word. He begged for Minwoo.

 

<<>>

 

“Please Jeongmin, I beg you.” Donghyun said while kneeling in front of him.

The confused Jeongmin just stood up quietly in front of his friend. He didn’t know whether to grant his friend’s desire or just ignore it.

But he didn’t want his friend to suffer and to be sad. So, he just nodded his head without knowing the consequence.

Donghyun got up from his kneeling state and hugged him really tightly, made him almost choked to death.

“Hyung, let me go.” Jeongmin tried to escape from Donghyun’s grip, and the elder grinned then released his hug.

“Sorry, I’m just too happy. You really are my true friend.” Donghyun said then grabbed the younger hand to get into the crowd.

 

Many guardians were doing their jobs, while Donghyun and Jeongmin crouching to avoid the chaperon for stopping them from exiting the kingdom.

They secretly went out from the kingdom and made a way through a forest.

“Hyung, who is the girl that you falling in love with?” Jeongmin asked all of the sudden, made the elder rubbed his nape nervously.

“Hmm… actually, there is no girl. But the one I feel falling in love with is a boy.” Donghyun said almost whispered. Jeongmin was pretty shock to hear the confession.

“A boy?” Jeongmin asked. So, Donghyun asked his help for a boy. Jeongmin stared Donghyun who smiled sweetly while looking up at the sky.

‘What is in his mind now?’ Jeongmin wondered, looking intently to his hyung.

“Why you need me to help you hyung?” Jeongmin asked, still gazed curiously on his hyung smiling face.

Donghyun looked down to Jeongmin as he tapped his finger to his chin.

“I don’t know. But the guardian whom I met yesterday said that I need to bring one of my friends from other kingdoms to accompany me.” Donghyun answered.

“So, where we will meet the guardian you have fallen in love with?” Jeongmin asked again, this time strolled over his hyung with so many excitement.

Donghyun tuck his forehead for being so fussy.

“I don’t want to tell you.” Donghyun said as he smiled bitterly.

“Ck. I just want to know.” Jeongmin grumbled while rubbing his forehead that hurt a bit. His lips pouting that made him looked like a child even more.

On the other side, Donghyun’s smile was no longer existed on his lips. Jeongmin didn’t know that actually Donghyun has been falling in love with a boy, real boy of human, a creature from the other side of their world.

 

They finally arrived at an old shelter deep in the forest. They walked side by side, and Jeongmin began to feel sick because of scared.

He tugged Donghyun’s sleeve to gain the elder attention. Gave a sign that he felt uncomfortable with the place they would enter.

“Hyung, are you sure that this is the place?” Jeongmin required as walked behind Donghyun.

“Of course. I will go in first.” Donghyun said but grabbed Jeongmin’s hand to get into the shelter with him.

Jeongmin seemed feeling more scared when he saw a dark guardian from Embezzle Kingdom hovering them. Jeongmin couldn’t see his face because he was using black long robe that covering his body and face.

“Hyung..” Jeongmin tugged Donghyun sleeve firmly. His mind began to think about how crazy Donghyun to have a relationship with guardian from Embezzle Kingdom.

They are the slyest guardian in this guardian world.

However Donghyun approached the dark guardian with Jeongmin trailed behind.

“Well Prince Donghyun, I don’t think that you have courage to come here over again.” Said the dark guardian while chuckle sarcastically.

Whereas Donghyun came closer to the guardian, Jeongmin had his body frozen on his spot. He tried to struggle but that was no avail, it was like somebody had pinned him down, but he could hear what Donghyun said after.

“What should I do to be with that boy?” Donghyun was really having an obsession on that boy he had been stalking since two months ago.

“You already did it.” The dark guardian smirked.

Donghyun didn’t know what he mean, but when he turned around he found that Jeongmin had been laying down, unconscious.

Donghyun startled then came after his friend and his body lightly.  That was when he realized that Jeongmin’s dark black hair had turned into honey brown color.

“Jeongmin, what happen with you? Hey! Wake up! Jeongminnie!” Donghyun scared to see his friend didn’t move.

“You sacrificed this boy to get your other boy. It’s interesting, isn’t it?" the dark guardian pulled Donghyun away from unconscious Jeongmin.

 

<<>>

 

Jeongmin chuckled when he remembered that Donghyun only begging just for Minwoo. He didn’t even care about his friend’s safety.

“Do you know what happened the day you left me at that scary place, hyung?”Jeongmin demanded with his hand still being held by Donghyun. Jeongmin was facing the white window above him where his master might be sleeping.

Donghyun remained quiet; he let Jeongmin’s hand go and bowed his head.

“You became a commoner. I’m sorry.” Donghyun said with voice full of regret.

“It was not only about that. You don’t know with what you did, hyung? You have destroyed people’s destiny.” Jeongmin began to stand up as his face was still covered by blood but it just a little.

“I just wanted to be loved by someone.” Donghyun muttered softly.

Jeongmin had his back against the wall and chuckled mockingly.

“How about someone else that also wanted to be loved?” Jeongmin required.

However, Donghyun never think about that. He was just thinking about himself and his own obsession.

“W-what do you mean?” Donghyun startled. But he knew very well what Jeongmin said, he just didn’t want to admit that he had done the very wrong thing.

“Hyunseong is Minwoo’s destiny. Hyunseong is the one who Minwoo should give his love to.” Jeongmin said while glared sharply to Donghyun.

“You change their fate. You would kill Minwoo’s true love.” Jeongmin stated.

“I would never do that such nasty thing.” Donghyun duck out from the accusation.

“You are doing it now. You are taking his life time. You replaced his position in this world.”

 

 

^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6

 

Hi, is there any person who still has an interest to read this story..??? hehe

Sorry for my mistakes… hope you like it…

Ppyong~