Chapter 3 - Why Minwoo?!!!

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 3

Why Minwoo?!!!

 

 

Minwoo will sleep over here? That makes me a bit nervous.

That's mean I will prepare breakfast for him.

Oh god, how happy I am.

"How hyung?" Kwangmin interrupted and made me back to reality.

"No problem." I answered and lay back to the bed, covering my face with pillow and let out a silent scream from my lips.

I heard Kwangmin making his way back to his room.

"He just sleeps over here, not to be yours. Besides, he would sleep with the cute twins, not you." I could hear an annoying voice beside me.

'Don't you dare to ask who he is. Obviously he is the weird guardian I’ve ever seen, moreover I only know him as a guardian in my entire life.'

"Non of your business." I said as I glared him cautiously.

 

Bump!!!

 

I flinched in surprise when my door got open forcedly by someone.

I turned to see Youngmin in the doorway as glared at me.

"Yakk! What are you doing?! Can you be softly next time." i said loudly but still lied on my bed.

"Hyung, can i ask something?"

I'm frown with his stranger question. He look so serious. Did something happend?

"What's that?" i asked him back.

"Hyung, do you like Minwoo?"

i gulp with his question.

He knew? Or he just made random guessing.

"W-why you ask?" I'm startled and felt my cheek become warmth.

No! I'm blushing.

Youngmin looked a little confuse.

"I-i just-"

"I think it almost midnight, you better sleep now." i cut off his words before he can finish it.

I lay on the bed and turned to other side, not wanting to faced him with my red cheek like this.

I don't know why, but when Minwoo's name had mentioned my face always turning red.

I can heard Youngmin catch a breath and close the door behind him.

I cupped my cheek which still warm and i thought that was red too.

-----------------

Author pov

While behind the door, Youngmin feel unsatisfying with Hyunseong's answer.

Honestly Hyunseong didn't really answered his question at all.

"I hope you choosed -No- for your answer hyung." Youngmin mumbled.

"Because i like Minwoo too much." he said softly before walk away. Going straight to his room.

He didn't notice that someone froozen in the door way.

He can't believe it. Youngmin liked Minwoo too.

After he notice that Youngmin was near reach their room, he came back to enter his room.

"Kwangmin-ah, where is Youngmin?" Minwoo looking at Kwangmin curiously.

"Eh, he-he will be here soon. I'm going to bed first." Kwangmin jump to the kingsize bed which he shared with his brother all night.

Covering all of his body with thin blangket.

Minwoo feeling weird with Kwangmin's attitide. But he can't do anything anyway.

After a few minute, Youngmin entered the room. He sat beside Minwoo who playing game.

"Hey why you playing alone? Where is Kwangie?" Youngmin asked and Minwoo pointed at bed.

"Oh, let's we play together nae?" Youngmin said and rubbed Minwoo's hair.

Minwoo nodded and continue the game.

On the other side, Kwangmin didn't sleep yet.

He can hear Youngmin sometime laugh because Minwoo always loose and he win.

Tears flowing down to Kwangmin's cheek with silent sob. He covered his mouth try to not make any noisy voice.

'Is that right? You like him hyung?' Kwangmin said inside his mind.