[8] kitten83: Black And White [H]

Dear Diary [One shot shop CLOSE!]

 Title: Black and White

AFF Username: kitten83 

Story by: soom_breathe

Poster by: SweetPoison

Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst

Pairings: Choi Hyesu x Jang “Kenya” Dongwoo


Dongwoo's POV

I don't understand what girls are today, they seem to have two different identities—the cute one and the fierce one. One time they act so cute in front of you, the next, they'd be punching you as if there's no tomorrow.

“Ouch, man, are you human or something?” I muttered as I rubbed my right arm furiously, this girl, the school's student body president, had punched me on the arm.

“Fool, what did I tell you? You've caused trouble again!” She said as she glared at me, as if laser beams would shoot from her eyes. “What did you do to student Sungjong, huh, what did you do? You tell me!”

“Ssh!” I hushed her as the other students by the hallway gave us looks. Like hell, why would be the school's clown and the school's ice princess be together? “He skipped dance practice.”

“So? You know he's a special case, right?” She almost shouted in frustration, as what I have observed.

“You always cause trouble, Jang Dongwoo, and I always have to cover that big of yours for the principal.”

“My isn't THAT big, and what would you do if I cause trouble? Beat me up with your men because your father is a leader for an underground gang?” I retorted, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Maybe.” She said as she walked away, “You better do something, Jang Dongwoo, or else you'd be in bigger trouble when I tell on you.”

--

Hyesu's POV

That guy is really annoying. I always have to cover for his troubles because he'd be expelled once Principal Han finds out. And I have to protect my name too, what'd be the use of being president if I can't discipline my school mates?

“Hyesu sunbae!” I spun around as I heard a soft voice called me out, a young female student stood in front of me, I could tell she's a freshman. She held out her hand which held a blue envelope. “This is for you, it's a party for the presidents of different organizations and clubs. Hope you can come, sunbae, I'm the president of the music club, by the way.”

“Ok.” I replied with a grin, wait, different organizations and clubs—then does that mean..? “Hey, wait, is Jang Dongwoo invited too?”

“Yes, sunbae, he's the president of the dance club, remember?” She chuckled. “See you, sunbae.”

Darn it.

In a party, with Jang Dongwoo? That seems wrong.

But hey, there would be a number of students, too, right? We have different clubs anyways.

Aish, Hyesu, snap out of it.

--

I got out of school late again, and it was raining. I had to organize some things for the different projects of the school.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring an umbrella, since I was on a rush earlier.

“Oi, President,” I glared at the source of the voice, Dongwoo was leaning on the wall at the side of the gates, and he was already drenched from the rain. “Going home, eh? Do you have an umbrella?”

“Do you see me holding out one?” I retorted, “What are you doing here? You're getting wet. And you're going to get sick.”

“That's why I asked you, and I see that you have none. So, want to run in the rain with me?” He asked.

“You're never going to leave me alone, do you? C'mon.” I said and dragged him by the sleeve.

I unconsciously laughed with him as we ran on our way home, our house was just near, and I don't know where his is.

“Are you going to be fine running home in the rain? Don't you want to stay for a while and make yourself warm?” I asked as I observed him look around our house, he bit his lower lip in contemplation.

“I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt, would it?”

Hyesu's POV

As I was preparing some hot chocolate drink for the jerk, I heard muffled sounds coming from the living room. I stopped what I was doing and rushed to see Dongwoo lying on the couch, his arms crossed on his chest, and he was shivering terribly.

“Yah, kwenchana?” I asked as I placed the back of my palm on his forehead—darn, he was heating up. “Should I call your parents? My parents are out of town and you're sick.”

“No, I just need somebody else's warmth.” To my surprise, he pulled me by the wrist and I ended up on top of him, which is a very awkward position. “Just for tonight, let's stop arguing and let me make you mine.”

=============WARNING: RATED SCENE AHEAD. NOT FOR PEOPLE UNDER EIGHTEEN.=====================================

I sat there frozen as he slowly removed my clothes, a piece after another, until I was in front of him. I covered my s with my arms and he just looked at me with a boyish smile as he removed my arms.

“I'd be gentle.” He whispered as he sat up and pushed me gently on the couch, this time, he was on top of me. He pressed his lips on mine and his tongue begged for entrance. “I promise I wouldn't hurt you.”

He d on my , causing me to moan, and he let his tongue slip inside my mouth.

The pleasure took over my mind as I let him explore every inch of me. I didn't notice my blankness until I saw him slowly removing his boxers, revealing his manhood.

“I'd be gentle.” He whispered as he kneeled in front of my legs and spread it.

I could feel his manhood making it inside my hole as I felt pain, he eased it by kissing me deeply.

The pain slowly turned into pleasure as the night slowly deepened.

================END OF RATED SCENE========================

I woke up to the light coming from the sun, I felt pain on my lower body as I sat up, suddenly feeling something pulling me back down.

I spun around, almost having a heart attack, as I saw Dongwoo there, lying with me on the floor. Then I remembered what happened last night—we made love.

I slowly pulled the blanket from him with my eyes closed and rushed to the bathroom; what did I just do? I'm going to get in trouble if my parents find out.

As I looked at the mirror, I noticed blood stains on the white blanket. I lost it last night.

With Jang Dongwoo, my nemesis.

--

Dongwoo's POV

It felt damn good, but I wonder what she feels. with I woke up feeling cold, I sat up and found myself sitting on the cold floor while . What happened last ni- Oh, I had

“Hyesu sshi?” I said while I looked for something to cover myself, I found my boxers and uniform which was scattered with her garments. “Hyesu sshi? Where are you?”

“Oh, Dongwoo ah? I'm sure your parents are looking for you already. Go ahead.” I looked for the source of the voice and ended up in front of the bathroom. I knocked. “Just leave already.”

“Are you ok?” I softened up. “I'm sorry for last night. I got carried away.”

“I'm ok. Just, please, don't tell anybody.”

“Arraseo.” I suddenly remembered about the party that would be happening later at night. “Yah, are you going to the party later?”

“Of course. So, you should go home already, your parents might be looking for you.” I heaved a sigh before deciding to leave, I took one last glance at the area and left.

-

(Later at night)

(Third Person POV)

Hyesu entered the club where the party was held, she wore a miniskirt and a sleeveless top with a cardigan, everybody stared at her, and she looked so different tonight.

“Oi, President.” A voice called out, she stared at Dongwoo who wore a v-neck shirt, and he was smirking. As if he was reminding her of what happened last night between the two of them. “You look so hot, but you were hotter last night.” He whispered the last phrase as he dragged her with him. “Let’s go dance.”

“Jang Dongwoo, I see you’re quite a party person.” Hyesu said as she grinded to the music, Dongwoo watched her in amusement. “First time seeing me dance, eh?”

Dongwoo was so into her dance that he grinded with her, she was taken aback when he started touching the different parts of her body.

 

She spun around and slapped him across the face. “You’re such a ert!”

Dongwoo stood there stunned as she left the bar.

“Yah, go follow her!” His friend, the president of the soccer club, Doojoon shouted, the crowd cheered with him.

He sighed before he rushed to the entrance; he looked around to find her not there.

“AISH! BASTARDS!” He heard a shriek; he turned to the alley to see Hyesu surrounded by five boys that looked about their age.

“Ha, it’s payback time, little Hyesu. We lost a lot of our men because of your father.” One guy who was wearing a cap said, she run her thumb on her lower lip before punching him like what she did to Dongwoo. “That kind of hurt, you know.”

The guy lunged to punch her, Dongwoo tried to approach them, but he seemed frozen on his place. Knowing that the student body’s president; who he had kept his eyes on for awhile; is really a gang leader’s daughter.

He seemed to think of her differently right now, in a good way anyways.

In the end, the boys went running away, they left nothing but a scratch on her face as she went her way again, as she passed by Dongwoo, he stopped her by pulling her by the wrist.

“Yah, what—Dongwoo sshi?!” She blurted out as she almost punched him. “Aren’t you supposed to be inside the club?”

“I know, but since you run away, I followed you. And I see that you’re quite a fighter.” He chuckled, she rolled her eyes.

“You’re really a ert.” She mumbled as she started walking away.

“What? Yah! I’m not yet done talking to you!” He shouted as he trailed behind her like a puppy.

“What do you want?” She blurted out as she spun around to face him. He looked up and grinned.

“You’re mine already.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Fortunately for her, it was dark outside, or else he would see the pink shade on her cheeks.

“Since you made love to me last night, then you’re already Jang Dongwoo’s girl.” He grinned before he walked away, she stood there dumbfounded.

“Yah! You haven’t even proposed properly!” She slapped clumsily as he spun around.

“Whatever, proposed or not, you’re already mine.” He winked before he walked away. She watched him in amusement as he made his way inside the club again.

‘That guy’s really full of himself…maybe that’s why I like him…’


Thanks for reading! Please come back and request again!