[6] chloelovesjh: Dancing Through The Night [H]

Dear Diary [One shot shop CLOSE!]

Title: Dancing Through The Night

AFF Username: chloelovesjh

Story by: Sadistic Angel

Poster by: Sadistic Angel

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Pairings: Chloe Choi(OC) and Lee Kikwang(B2ST)


Lee Kikwang’s POV

It was a wonderful morning as I entered the school and headed to its dance studio with Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob and Dong Woon. I felt energized and ready to dance. There was this feeling inside me that’s getting me pumped up for our rehearsal. It’s like electricity was flowing through my body. I get the feeling that this day is going to be great for all of us.

We entered the school’s dance studio and found three girls practicing so we decided to sit and wait in the corner of the studio. We watched the three girls as they danced. The girls were really good but there was only one of them who really caught my eye. She was undeniably captivating as she danced smoothly. No girl has ever caught my attention like this before. She made my mouth hang open and my heart beat faster when I saw her face. I was mesmerized by her angelic presence. I guess this was why I felt that something

“Kikwang, that’s disgusting!” I heard Doo Joon laugh.

I realized that I was already drooling. There was a trail of saliva moving downwards from the right side of my lower lip. I immediately got my hankie out and wiped it off. The other guys started laughing at me. I was so embarrassed with what happened so I just looked down, but then again I was tempted to stare at the girl again.

The three girls were already finished practicing, that means they were going to leave. I was a little frustrated because I don’t know when I’m gonna see her again. They walked towards the area where the left their stuff.

“Hey Ann, what are you girls practicing for?” Doo Joon asked one of the girls.

“The school’s going to have a dance contest five weeks from now.” Ann replied.

“Oh, I’ve heard about that!” Dong Woon smiled “I heard that many people are going to watch.”

“Yeah, and we really have to create a great routine, but we’re just not getting any ideas.” Ann frowned.

All of a sudden I had a bright idea. This is it; this is my chance to get to know the girl I admire, or at least find out what her name is.

“We can help you with that!” I blurted out.

“How?” Ann asked.

“W-We’ll help you with your choreography” I stuttered as I saw the pretty girl looking at me.

“Or, we could join you if you want?” Jun Hyung smiled.

“That’s genius!” said Dong Woon “What do you girls say?”

Ann huddled with the two other girls. They whispered to each other.

“We agree!” Ann smiled.

Ann introduced the two other girls to us. I found out her name was Chloe. It was the cutest name I’ve ever heard.

“Hey, I got an idea” Jun Hyung said “Why don’t the three of you partner up with three of our guys at one part of the dance?”

“Yeah, sure why not” Ann said.

After a while of coming up with an awesome choreography, we got to the part where the three girls would partner up with three of our guys. Jun Hyung partnered up with Ann and Dong Woon partnered up with the other girl.

I saw Chloe texting in the corner. It seems she wasn’t aware that her two friends already have partners. I walked towards her with my heart thumping louder and louder.

“Hey, you’re Chloe right?” I asked the pretty girl.

“Umm, yeah why?” she replied

“W-Would you like me to be your partner?” I stuttered again as I held out my hand.

“Sure why not” she smiled and took my hand.

Remember when I said that her beauty was very captivating? Well, I found out that not only her beauty was amazing but also her personality. She was nice, funny and a little timid though. We laughed at our mistakes together while we were still coming up with new steps.

From that day on we grew closer to each other every time we practiced. I fell more in love with her each moment we spend together. Especially when we were dancing, during those times everything just felt perfect.

By the end of the second week, we’ve already mastered the routine. We decided to have another run before we call it a day. It was almost perfect until, at one part, I pulled Chloe at our dance towards me too tight. She realized that too, I saw her reaction in her eyes. She put on a confused and startled look. We stared at each other for about 4 seconds. Luckily, the other two couples didn’t notice since they were focused on dancing and we were able to catch up with them.

After the dance she hurriedly ran to her seat and drank water. She looked at me but then looked away immediately when she saw me looking at her. I could tell that she felt awkward about what happened earlier.

The other guys called it a day and started packing up. I started fixing my things as well and after that I would apologize to Chloe. When I looked at her seat she wasn’t there, she was already out the door. I grabbed my bag and ran to catch up with her.

“Chloe, wait.” I said as exited the school.

“Huh? Oh Kikwang, it’s you.” she sighed.

“I’m sorry about a while ago, I guess I got carried away while pulling you.” I explained.

“That’s alright, but why would you get carried away?” she asked “Were you thinking of something important?”

“W-Well, yeah, it’s sort of like that.” I replied “I was distracted, in a good way though.”

“Huh? Why were you distracted?” she got confused by my answer.

“Who wouldn’t be distracted by your beauty?” I blurted out. It came out of my mouth just like that.

“Umm, so I’m a distraction now,” she sighed

“No, I mean, yes, but in a good way. Y-You’re an inspiring kind of distraction.” I tried explaining further as we stopped walking for a while. I was worried that she might get me wrong.

“What? Whatever you say Kikwang.” she laughed as we started walking again.

“S-So, do you have any plans this evening?” I asked

“Yeah, actually I do.” she answered “Why do you ask?”

“W-Well, I was hoping we could have dinner or something.” I replied

“Sorry, I can’t.” she sighed again.

“Can I at least walk you home?” I pleaded

“Look I think I know what you’re up to.” she replied.

“You do?” I said confused

“This is just a bet that you and your friends made right, to get me go out with you?” she said in an irritated voice.

“What? It’s not that” I explained.

“You expect me to believe that you like me?” she laughed and started walking away “Whatever”

“I don’t like you Chloe” I said and she stopped walking to listen. “I’m madly in love with you.”

“For only two weeks that we’ve spent time with each other, really?” she said in disbelief

“Yes. Please just give me a chance to prove that I’m sincere about this.” I said as I walked towards her.

“Well,” she thought.

“One chance, that’s all I ask” I begged as I kneeled down. I don’t know why but I felt really desperate for her. It’s like I wouldn’t be complete without her.

“What are you doing?! Stand up, this is embarrassing” she was blushing.

“Say yes.” I smirked.

“Fine, one chance” she gave in.

“Thanks” I smiled and stood up “So, dinner?”

“Sure” she sighed.

We went to the finest restaurant in town. Fortunately, she was starting to feel comfortable around me again. I just hope that she starts believing that I really am into her. We had a few laughs to get the awkwardness out off the way.

“W-Would you like me to walk you home?” I asked after we finished eating.

“No, I’m fine” she said as we walked out of the restaurant. We realized that it was cold outside.

“Are you sure? It’s pretty cold out here” I grinned.

“I-I t-think I can manage” she said.

“I don’t think so” I laughed. It was obvious that she felt cold. I removed my jacket and put it on her. “There, feel any better?”

“Yeah, thanks” she looked down. The awkward feeling was there again.

I walked with her to her house to be sure that she gets home safely. She returned my jacket and thanked me for the wonderful evening we’ve spent.

“Hey, I’m sorry I treated you like you’re some kind of jerk a while ago” she apologized.

“That’s alright” I smiled.

“I guess I was being judgmental” she sighed and looked down again.

“Hey, don’t be sad” I tried to cheer her up and she smiled. “That’s better, you’re beautiful so don’t ever frown.”

“Thanks” she giggled.

“I guess I better go now” I smiled. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight” she smiled back.

For next two weeks we were officially dating, she told me she already believes that my feelings are true. For the first time in my life I felt enthusiastic and optimistic every waking hour. I finally got the girl of my dreams plus our dance routine was going great. There’s a big chance that we were gonna win the contest, at least, that’s what we think.

I walked Chloe home again that day; she seemed to be happy with me as I was with her. She invited me into her house to polish our moves. So we started practicing in her room. I was captivated by her beauty again; I couldn’t get my eyes off of her. I pulled her tightly again and accidentally, our lips pressed each other.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” I let her go and looked away.

“I-It’s alright” she said.

“Are you sure? You might think I’m taking advantage of you or something” I worried.

“No, don’t worry about it” she smiled.

I started to feel something in me. I wanted to kiss her again, it was very tempting. I looked at her face and tried to stop myself but I just couldn’t take it. I held her arms and kissed her again. Fortunately, she kissed me back. Her lips were soft and warm; I couldn’t get enough of them.

I led her to the bed and I removed her shirt. She on the other hand removed mine. I moved my lips down to her neck and she moaned loudly. Then I touched her soft, ample s and realized my drive was on fire. I wanted her, and she wanted me. In a matter of minutes we were both in bed.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” I asked in a soft voice.

“Yes, some things aren’t gonna last. So why don’t we just make the most out of it” she grinned.

At that time all I wanted was to make her mine. I didn’t bother to think about what she said. I in her and she started again. Things were heating up; both of us were sweaty yet in the mood. I went in her back and forth, accelerating by the minute. I could hear our breaths of pleasure which made me even more .

“Faster!”Chloe shouted as she moaned.

I followed what she requested. After a few minutes we both exploded. We smiled at each other, pleased with ourselves. I kissed her lips once again and she kissed back. I held her face but I felt tears on her cheeks.

“Why are you crying?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she sobbed

“Tell me, please” I replied.

“It’s just that, I think I’ve fallen deeply in love with you already and I don’t wanna lose you but that could happen anytime” she cried

“Hey, look at me” I whispered “You won’t lose me ok? I will never leave you.”

“Ok” she smiled.

During our last rehearsal we already perfected our dance. Not one single flaw was made. When we had our break Chloe wasn’t in her seat again. I went outside and found her crying once more.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked “Is it because the guys are teasing us that we’re the Dance Machine Couple?”

“No” she sobbed.

“Do you wanna tell me what’s really going on?” I asked again.

“After the dance contest tomorrow, I’m leaving” she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

“What? Where are you going?” I was shocked.

“I’m going to France. My dad wants me to live with them there now” she continued on crying. “I don’t wanna lose you Kikwang. You’re the most important person in my life. I would stay but I don’t wanna disobey my dad either.”

“Hey, stop crying” I said trying to calm her down “Just follow your dad ok? He knows what’s best for you.”

“But what about--” she tried to speak further.

“Me? Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. I will still love you” I replied “I’ll find a way to get us back together.”

“I’m gonna miss you” she cried as she hugged me tight.

I wiped off her tears and kissed her soft lips again. I thought it would calm her down, that it would make her stop crying. I was wrong; it only made her cry more. She kissed me back as if it would be our last kiss. Tears started flowing down my cheeks as well.

The next day our group performed its best, but between me and Chloe, we danced with love. Our hearts beat as one and we couldn’t take our eyes off of each other. Luckily, the pulling mistake didn’t happen. Everything went out smoothly. I cherished the minutes I had with her before the contest ended.

The MC announced the first and second runner up. Everyone was excited to find out who the champion was. The crowd cheered when the MC announced that our group had won the first place. Our group mates were really happy, but for me and Chloe, we were still upset that we had to be apart.

“Chloe, it’s time to go” her aunt said.

“Just a minute” she sighed.

We hugged each other for a while. Her aunt honked the cars horn. She kissed my lips one last time and walked away. A tear fell from my eye once again.

It’s been years since I’ve heard from Chloe. We never really got to talk online or in any other way we could think of. I still loved her though. No other girl has caught my heart like she did. I’m hoping she still loves me, that we’d meet each other again someday.

“So girls, what do you want for lunch?” I asked Jane and Jill, two important girls in my life.

“We want pizza!” Jane said.

“Is that so? Then we’re having pizza” I smiled as I put my arms around them.

Life was still good though, but still, incomplete without Chloe. Sometimes I feel like she’s just near and she’s watching me, but then I realized that would be crazy.

All of a sudden there was a huge crashing sound behind us. The girls and I turned around to see what happened. A merchant’s products fell to the floor because of a lady who accidentally bumped his stand. The lady apologized; her way of apologizing was so cute. She seemed really familiar to me.

I went to a friend’s birthday party that night. They were playing party music and I wasn’t in the mood for dancing. There I saw seated next to me the girl I loved. She realized I was looking at her and she walked away.

“Chloe, wait!” I yelled.

“Kikwang, it’s you” she said as she turned around.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were back from France?” I asked.

“I wanted to surprise you” she sighed.

“Surprise me? Well I really am surprised” I laughed.

“It doesn’t matter anymore” she said in a cold voice and walked away.

“Chloe, wait. Is there something wrong?” I said as I ran in front of her to block her way.

“Nothing’s wrong” she faked a smile “I see you’ve got a new girl, I mean girls in your life.”

“Who?” I chuckled.

“The two girls you were with earlier” she replied.

“Jane and Jill? They’re my cousins!” I chuckled.

“They are?” she asked.

“Yeah!” I smiled

“Oh, sorry about that. I thought different” she looked embarrassed.

“So you were spying on me, weren’t you?” I smirked.

“Well, sort of” she replied in a guilty voice.

“Hey, do you still love me?” I smiled and lifted her chin. I looked into her beautiful eyes like I did before.

“Y-Yes” she admitted. “You?”

“Of course. I told you, I will always love you remember?” I smiled at her.

She hugged me tightly and I did the same. We haven’t seen each other for a long time; we really missed each other’s presence. I kissed her lips it was such a great feeling. She had my heart beating fast again. I felt alive once more.

Suddenly we heard the click of a camera and stopped kissing. We turned our heads to where the sound came from. It was Doo Joon and the other guys.

“Well, look what we have here. It’s the Dance Machine Couple together again” Doo Joon laughed.

“Oh, come on Doo Joon let’s leave the Dance Machine Couple alone” Yo Seob chuckled. The guys left us alone after that. The DJ played slow music all of a sudden.

“So, wanna dance? Forgive me if I’m a little rusty as a partner” I said holding out my hand.

“Rusty? Why would you be rusty as a dance partner?” she giggled.

“It’s because I haven’t had any other partner since you” I smiled and she blushed. “I love you Chloe”

“I love you too Kikwang” she smiled. “I promise that nothing will ever keep us apart again.”


Thanks for reading! Please come back and request again!