[13] Jaeha--Jung: Princess Jaeha and Her Twisted Fairytale

Dear Diary [One shot shop CLOSE!]

Title: Princess Jaeha And Her Twisted Fairytale

Pairings: Jaeha and Myungsoo (L)

Genre: Romance, Drama, Schoollife

Author: soom_breathe

Poster credits: SweetPoison


If this world would ask me to choose between the school's most chubby guy, Hwangil, and the school's most handsome prince, Myungsoo. I'd definitely choose Hwangil.

Don't even bother asking something obvious. Keep reading.

 Let me tell you a story of the school's resident nerd, which is me, named Jaeha. This damsel in distress met her prince charming when she was still learning how to read the alphabet and count numbers.

Myungsoo arrived in Jaeha's life in the most awkward way ever.

 She was in the school's playground when nature called for her, so, she did it behind a bush.

She was humming some familiar nursery rhyme when a big face suddenly appeared on her side. "Boo!" The prince said.

 Because she was so scared, she ran out with her on her ankle, forgotting that the other children were there.

 And God knows what happened next.

 Now, the princess is in her junior year, still wearing the large-framed glasses and her hair was still messy as if she just woke up from bed.

 But the prince got more handsome-er. If there's a word like that.

 "Jaeha, were you listening?!" As the story goes on, here comes the damsel's friend, Kisoon. You see, Kisoon is the opposite of Jaeha in every way. Jaeha is quiet, Kisoon talks as if there's no tomorrow. Jaeha is nerdy, Kisoon is pretty. Jaeha is...oh, let's get on with the story.

 "What were you saying?" I said, pretending to fix my glasses though it wasn't really broken. She has been talking about some guy I don't know about--or I am pretending to don't know about.

 "I said..." She huffed. "...Jang Dongwoo is going out with me."

 My eyes widened so large, I thought it was going to be larger than Earth.

 

..

 Are you kidding me? You believed that? Whose eyes can get larger than Earth, you dummy?! Well, nevermind, your sickness can't be cured anyways.

 "You mean Jang Dongwoo? Kim Myungsoo's friend? You're dating him?!" I said out loudly, the other students eating stopped and stared at us as if we were going to turn into monsters that appear under their bed. No, don't tell me you believed that again.

 "Are you stupid or what? I'm not ever going to date that dim-wit! I said I'm going to go out with him, to the library!" She glared at me. "I'm only going to date Jo Kwangmin."

 "Well, ok. Go out." I said nonchalantly as I picked on my food. "And please do me a favor by not telling Myungsoo or Woohyun that I am here."

"Too bad they're already making their way over here." I spun on my seat to see two small-brained idiots making their way to our table. "Well, I'll see you later. It won't take long. Have fun with your boyfriends."

 "They're so not my boyfriends." I rolled my eyes as I waved my hands dismissively, I looked down on my food as I heard the chairs beside me being dragged and lunchboxes being placed on the table.

 "What boyfriends?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at me. He really looks like...nevermind. "You have boyfriends? Why aren't you telling me? Am I not your boyfriend?"

 “Oh, please, you’re making me sick.” I pretended to gag and looked over to Woohyun who’s unusually quiet; he’s usually the talkative out of the three of us during lunch breaks. But today was an exemption.

“Hey, pretty boy, something happened?”

 He blinked rapidly and stared at me as if he saw some ghost; we stared at each other like that before Myungsoo took the initiative to smack him on the back of his head.

 “Sorry, my mind’s like flying overseas.” He rubbed the spot where Myungsoo had just hit him and glared at him. “Aish, I got dumped for no reason. You have new friends?”

 “What do you mean?” I asked curiously before my eyes widened again. “Kisoon dumped you!? PWAHAHA. I knew it! She’s got her eyes on Kwangmin only!”

 “What’s so good about that boy?” He muttered under his breath. “Why don’t you want to go out with me? I’d treat your better.”

 “You’re a kingka, remember?” I scoffed at him. “I’m just someone who’d stay in the background.”

 

You see, we have seven princes in our school, we call them Infinite. Apparently, I’m good friends with two of the princes. And Prince Woohyun had try hitting on me a few times before—only to fail.

 I value my body parts, so I won’t date kingkas. NEVER. I’d rather stay as a nerd forever than be caught kissing with Woohyun, even Myungsoo.

 Yuck, these thoughts coming to my head make me wanna throw up than seeing Jang Dongwoo doing a y dance.

 Fortunately, the bell rang; my time to escape this two dorks.

 Unfortunately, they’re still in my class.

 Damn it.

 --

 Now, the princess is on her way to her two-storey home. But the rain is pouring hard and she had no umbrella, so the princess is now an ugly duckling getting soaked in the rain.

 Then again, like in dramas, a hero appears.

 Prince Kim Myungsoo has arrived...to save her from the rain?

 Well, nevermind that. But yeah, Myungsoo's arrival is practically useless. Since she has been soaked in the rain already, what's the use of having an umbrella?

 So the ugly duckling remains the same, wet girl as she walked home with her prince.

 --

 "What the hell, why are you calling at this time of the night?!" I practically screeched on top of my lungs as Kisoon kept my phone vibrating for the past two hours after I had started my beauty sleep *cough*. "Why did you reject him then? You're so stupid! Arg!"

 I rolled on my bed once before I sat up and stared at the pictures hanging on my room's wall. Pictures of me and my best friend, Myungsoo.

 The pictures dated back when he wasn't the school's 'prince' yet.

 I thought we had something going on between the two of us.

 But I was wrong.

 I was stupid to even think that we had a chance.

 What would a handsome prince do with an ugly nerd like me, right? Right? Answer me!

 

Aish, nevermind.

 "Kisoonie~ ^~^ Help me do shopping tomorrow after school. I'd have a make-over." After she had said yes, I flipped my phone close and tossed it on my bed, I turned around and faced the window, the stars were shining brightly at me.

 This must be a sign. ^^

 --

 "Are you crazy or what? Did you forget to go to the mental hospital or something? What did your boyfriends do to you and you're acting like that?!" Kisoon yelled at me as I appeared at the classroom with a hideous smile. "And why are we going to the mall later?"

 I must be really crazy, and desperate.

 For I, the ugly duckling, wants to turn into Cinderella. And I want to wear the same glass shoes that Prince Charming had given her.

 "What's going on?" Woohyun asked as he approached the two of us, hearing this, Kisoon left to the corner of the classroom, far away from us. "Why are you grinning widely? Something good happened?"

 "Something good will happen." I grinned at him. "Come on, Woonie! Where's L?" I tugged on his hand and looked around the messy classroom, only to find Myungsoo's seat empty.

 "Woonie? Since when did you call me Woonie?!" Woohyun said and sent laser beams at me. "Do you think you could play with my name like that?! Am I your boyfriend?!"

 "Whatever, Woohyun." I rolled my eyes. "Want to go shopping later?"

 "I'm not a girl."

 "Are you kidding me?!"

 "What's going on?" A low voice asked us. In the middle of argument, Myungsoo had just arrived with his signature glare. I bet he's not in the mood because of his fangirls. "I can hear your voices from the door."

 "That's because we're just beside it." Woohyun mumbled. "Jaeha wants to go shopping."

 "Really? Then you should go." He shrugged as he walked past me towards his seat, waving at some of his guy friends before sitting down.

 "I think he didn't get the hint." Woohyun sighed. "Let's go back into our seats before teacher catches us and sends us to detention. I don't want sophomore year to repeat all over again."

 "Like I do," I sighed. "It was Myungsoo's fault we got into detention."

 "Right."

 --

 So now, I ended up in the mall with Woohyun. Don't even ask why it's just the two of us. Stupid Kisoon and Myungsoo, I think they're having an affair, or they're trying to pair the two of us up. Ew, never would that happen.

 "If you want a total make-over, we should go to the parlor first."

 One hour...

 Two hours...

 Three hours...

 "Damn it, Woohyun, this line is not moving!" I muttered. Woohyun said he was hungry after buying some clothes and dragged me here at a fast-food chain. "How can I do my hair now?!"

 "I'd do it for you." He shrugged. "I'm hungry."

 *Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega munjuh...*

 "Yobosaeyo? Sunggyu sunbae?" I answered through the phone. Woohyun gave me a weird look and I glared at him. "Yes, this is Jaeha. What? Did I hear it right? WHAT?! MYUNGSOO? I'd be coming!"

 "What was it?" I brushed past Woohyun. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Without looking back, I dashed outside the mall and grabbed a taxi to Paradise Bar. The only bar in Seoul where minors are secretly allowed.

 I entered as I showed my ID to the bouncer. The overwhelming smell of alcohol, cigarette smoke, and different perfumes welcomed me inside. Different students were in the dance floor and I immediately saw Myungsoo surrounded by his other friends on the corner.

 "Are you ok?" Hoya asked as he saw my pale face. "Sorry if we called you. Since he's your best friend, we knew he would listen to you."

 "That's fine. But I feel sick here." I said and tapped Myungsoo. "Yah, let's go. It's me, Jaeha. Come on, L! The smell here is disgusting. Let's go home."

 He looked up at me and for a moment, I froze. "Ah, my best friend is here. I want to go home now. Bring me home." He giggled like a little child as he stood up and slung an arm around me. I almost lost my balance but the other boys helped me up.

 "I'll drive you home, I have a license." Dongwoo sunbae said and helped me with Myungsoo, we entered his blue SUV and me and Myungsoo rode on the back seat. "He's so troublesome. What the hell is his problem?"

 

"He looked ok earlier." I mumbled. "Sorry, sunbae. You know how he is, right?"

 "No need to say sorry." He looked over his shoulder and smiled before looking at the road again. Aish, why does Myungsoo and his friends need to look handsome?! Woohyun is an exemption, though. Keke. "You know, I think he likes you."

 --

 Fifteen minutes later, we arrived in front of Myungsoo's home.

 Dongwoo sunbae helped me in bringing him to his room and left, I stayed to make some tea for him to make him a little sober. I stared at him; he really looks like an angel when he sleeps.

 "What are you staring at?" I almost fell from my seat as he sat up. "Ah, my head." For a second, I thought he was sober already, but his words still slurred and he seemed to look crazy with his goofy smile. "Were you staring at me?"

 "N-no. Ofcourse not."

 "And why weren't you?"

 "I don't like staring at people." I said. An awkward silence loomed over us as he stood up, I stood up also to help him walk but he ended up toppling me down on the floor of his room. "Myungsoo?"

 We maintained our position for a few seconds with him on top of me, we stared at each other and I could feel him heavily breathing as he removed my glasses and placed it on his bedside table.

 "You really look good with your glasses removed." He smirked. "I guess you'd look better with me inside you."

 "What do you-" Before I could continue my sentence, he pressed his lips onto mine. I tried telling him to get off of me because I know what would happen but pleasure seemed to overtake my body. "Hmf." I moaned as his tongue and my tongue collided on my mouth.

 I could feel him carrying me bridal style and he dropped me on his bed, I watched as he removed his pants and his top. I don't know what was happening with me but I didn't even try stopping him.

 I even removed my clothes on my own.

 “I promise I'd be gentle." That was the last thing I remember that he said before pleasure and lust took my body and I ended up sleeping after our session with my head on his bare chest.

 --

 

The sunlight...

 Oh beautiful sunlight..

 Why the hell are you trying to wake me up from my beautiful dream?!

 No.

 Wait...

 I opened my eyes to come face to face with a sleeping Myungsoo. I tried to scream but I decided not to since he was sleeping soundly. I checked the clock and it was already seven in the morning.

 Without bothering to grab my glasses, I quickly wore my clothes and made a quick dash to the outside of their house and to the bus stop.

 What the hell did I just do?!

 I'll be in big trouble if we produced something from that session.

 I don't want to see a little Myungsoo running around yet...

 And why the hell am I crying?! I did that without protesting! I'm so stupid!

 And I left my glasses. TT_TT

 --

 Weeks after that happened, Myungsoo didn't confront me about it. Or was he pretending that he didn't know? Either way, I kept silent about it. I didn't tell my parents or Kisoon or Woohyun.

 And I got a new pair of glasses ^O^

 Myungsoo and I are still best friends.

 Best friends who had .

 "MPPFF." I covered my mouth as I made my way to the bathroom, not noticing that Kisoon followed me after noticing that I had been acting weird since this morning.

 "Are you ok?" She asked as she patted my back. "Did you eat something bad?"

 "No, I didn't eat anything bad. Mom doesn't cook expired things." I muttered as I rubbed my mouth with the back of my palm. "This started last week."

 She gave me a long look as she dragged me to the rooftop. When we arrived up there, she turned me to face her and she had a hardened face on. "Are you pregnant?"

 "Are you crazy?!" I blurted out. "Why the hell would I be pregnant?!"

 "What happened to you a few weeks ago after taking Myungsoo home? You had been acting weird since then." She muttered. "Tell me about it."

 "I...we..." I leaned in near her ears. "...made love."

 I leaned backwards to watch her eyes go large in surprise. "You mean you did it? What were you thinking about?! You're still a high school student!"

 "I'm sorry, Kisoon." I muttered. "I didn't mean to do it."

 "Are you a ?! Huh? You tell me! Why did you do that?! You're a freakin' 17 years old!" She stomped off and left me stunned on the rooftop. I bit my lowerlip to stop the tears from flowing. I slowly made my way to the rooftop's door when a hand caught my wrist. I blinked through my tears to see Myungsoo with a shocked look.

 "Is...this yours?" He held out a pair of eyeglasses which I recognized as mine. But I shook my head and continued walking when he pulled me by the wrist again and turned me to face him. "I know this is yours! You were the girl that came into my house and...uh, you know. Why didn't you tell me?!"

 "I'm sorry, Myungsoo." I finally let out my tears. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

 He sighed before pulling me into a hug which surprised me. And I bawled on his school uniform, but I don't care. I'm so terrified right now.

 "Hush, it's ok. We'd go to the ob-gyne later and find out. If we produced something, then I'm going to be there. So stay strong, Jaeha."

 "I'm so scared." I whispered. "I don't wanna see mini-mes and mini-Myungsoos running around yet."

 "It's your first, right? I'm sure you'd be fine. If there's something inside there, then we can't do anything."

 "How about your fans?"

 "If they're jealous, then I'm going to make some with them, too." He joked. "Let's go back now before we get to detention. Woohyun's freaking out."

 --

 To our dismay...

 "Congratulations, you're two weeks pregnant."

 What is this? Is the fairy godmother playing around with me?!

 I saw Myungsoo's eyes brightened for a moment.

 Two weeks...

 pregnant...

 With Myungsoo's baby...

 Should I be like this --> ^_^!

 Or this --> TT_TT

 ??

 Bastard got me pregnant on the first try.

 --

 

Three years later...

 "Umma!" A small kid walked up to me with a large lollipop. "Umma, are you done doing homework yet?"

 "Myunghun ah, aren't you supposed to be at your dad's home right now? I have midterms this week." I groaned, damn Myungsoo, he's out playing with his friends than playing with his son.

 So, you'd ask, what happened?

 After knowing that I was pregnant, dad hit me with bamboo sticks for fourty times, mom planned on disowning me but she can't do it. Myungsoo got beat up worse than me but he can live.

 Since we're still in university, we can't live together.

 I don't even know if he likes me back. And I haven't confessed to him despite the years that passed by.

 The door bell rang suddenly and Myunghun dashed to the the door and I didn't even bother looking up. It might be dad, or mom, nonetheless, the princess is doing her homework.

 "For you, Mrs. Kim." My thoughts were suddenly bothered by a low voice and a bunch of roses in front of me. I looked up to see Myungsoo with a wide grin on his face.

 "What are you doing?" I muttered. "Thanks."

 "Myunghun ah, go to your room, first, ok? Me and umma need to talk about something fast." Myungsoo pointed at the stairs and Myunghun followed immediately. "So, we're alone now right?"

 "Get straight to the point. I wanna do my homeworks." I pouted.

 "I didn't want my confession to be rushed but since-"

 "Say that again." I squinted at him as if he had something on his face.

 "What?"

 "What confession?"

 "This confession." He leaned in to kiss on my forehead, then on my nose, then on my lips before smiling at me and turning on our CD player. I watched him as he inserted a CD and played Super Junior's [Marry U]. "I've been holding it in for a few years and I didn't get to say it. I love you, Jaeha-ah, not just because you're my child's mother, but because you're the perfect girl for me. Would you be willing to be my girlfriend and wait til we get married?"

 I stared at him in shock but before I could answer, a tiny voice squeaked.

 "Are mommy and daddy trying to make me a sister?"

 Me and Myungsoo chuckled as Myunghun peeked curiously.

 "If only your mother was willing to."

 "Yes, yes, ofcourse."

 --

 And that's how my twisted fairly tale ended. ;]


Thanks for reading! Please come back and request again!

soom_breathe speaks: sorry, the ending was kind of rushed T_T