[4] Cho Tessa x Lee Sungmin: Wanna Be Your Love

Dear Diary [One shot shop CLOSE!]

Title: Wanna Be Your Love

Pairings: Cho Tessa x Lee Sungmin

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Writer: soom_breathe


 

When I don’t see you, I miss you and my heart is uneasy

I don’t know why when I think about you

I laugh out of nowhere; I think I’m falling for you

Tessa raised her eyebrow at Kyuhyun suspiciously; he was acting different today, as if something good had happened to him. Tessa had always thought that her older brother was weird, he’s more interested in Star Craft than girls, and his friends are weird, too.

One friend that stuck out like a sore thumb was Lee, Sungmin, her senior by a year and Kyuhyun’s very best friend.

He acts so girlish, yet he was pure of aegyo, and he had always hung around her, though his best friend was her brother.

“Yah, I’ll go home late later for soccer practice, Sungmin’s going to come over, he wanted to play Wii with you, go play Dance Revo with him or something.” Kyuhyun said, noticing Tessa’s expression to change slightly before she rolled her eyes.

“Me? Alone with him? No way, I don’t want to lose my ity tonight.” Tessa said as she held on her bag’s straps. Kyuhyun pursed his lips before he came out with a plan again.

“Then why don’t you play softball with him later? While you wait for me.” Kyuhyun thought, he crossed his fingers behind him and felt his soul jump in joy as Tessa nodded her head. “Ok, I’ll tell that to Sungmin at class.”

“Whatever, oppa, I know you’re up to something.” Tessa rolled her eyes.

“I love you too!”

You only treated me as a good friend and it’s killing me

That’s not enough anymore, I don’t want this

I’m frustrated because you don’t know my feelings, I can’t take it anymore

Wanna be your love, listen to me and don’t be shocked

Sungmin let his legs swing as he sat on the benches by the soccer field after school, he was patiently waiting for Tessa, and his heart was racing fast.

“Sungmin sshi!” He heard a very familiar voice, he looked to his side and saw Tessa, with jogging pants under her skirt and Kyuhyun’s large jacket, and she always stuck out in a crowd of people, that’s what he thinks anyway. “Catch!”

She threw the softball at him and he fortunately caught it.

Tessa rolled her eyes as she saw what he was wearing, a full pink outfit complete with a pink beanie and pink framed glasses.

Kyuhyun watched from the side with a smile, finally, he had successfully done something for his best friend.

`

Tessa and Sungmin were the most competitive persons in their families, and the softball game didn’t change the fact.

Sungmin stumbled backwards as the ball hit him on the chest, Tessa cringed for awhile before she saw him getting back up on his feet.

“Yah, play easy on me!” Sungmin pouted as he slipped his thumb on his lower lip, Tessa felt her heart stop beating for a moment before it raced again. “Tessa sshi, are you listening?”

“Yeah, yeah, c’mon, it’s getting dark, let’s end this.”

-

“Remember what day is it tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked as he and Tessa played video games in the living room, he looked over her when she didn’t answer and saw her mercilessly pressing the buttons of the game’s controller. “Yah, are you listening?”

“I know, it’s Lee, Sungmin’s birthday, I bet he’d have a dance party again.” Tessa said as she blinked back at the screen as it showed, ‘Game Over’, “Damn it, stupid Sungmin.”

“What did you say?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I said stupid game.” She mumbled as she pressed the start button again.

-

The next day…

My best friend, my lady

Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere so take my hand

Good friends can only go so far

So tomorrow let’s start begin our love

Tessa was quite surprised that Sungmin’s mansion was empty besides her,  Kyuhyun weirdly disappeared after they were dropped by the taxi.

“Hello? Is anybody here? Sungmin sshi?” She shouted as she looked around, but the house was dark as the dark curtains covered the windows. As if a vampire lived inside.

…I will be right here waiting for you.”  She heard a familiar English song being sung, she looked around before her eyes ended up on a figure standing on the other side of the living room.

“Sungmin sshi?” She mumbled, with her heart racing fast.

 

I’m against being friends, only you didn’t know

Can’t I be you r man, L-O-V-E Y-O-U

Now please accept my heart

From the dark area, Sungmin immersed with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He still had that smile he wore every day, and the aegyo he always pulled off when Tessa was around.

“Tessa, I like you.” He mumbled as he grabbed her hand and handed her the roses, afterwards, he clapped his hands and the lights automatically , she looked around and saw Kyuhyun standing by the door way and waved at her. Kyuhyun pressed something like a small remote and music had played on the background. “Can you dance with me?”

“Of course.” She grinned, for the first time, at him.

My love, I love only you

She rocked side to side with him with his hand around his neck and his arm around her shoulder, they stared deep into each other’s eyes, and a spotlight seemed to be on them, even if only one person was there to witness the scene—Cho Kyuhyun, the mastermind of everything.

“I love you.” Sungmin mumbled. He bit his lower lip as he waited for her to respond.

“I…” She stared at Kyuhyun before glancing at Sungmin again. “Fine.”

“Fine? What do you mean?” Sungmin asked.

“Let’s be a couple.”


Thanks for reading! Please come back and request again.

soom_breathe speaks: Sorry If Your Story Is Kinda Rushed, Hope I Didn't Disappoint You.