Why do we need titles anyway? >: (

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

*Yoseob Point of View*

 

”So, what you’re saying is that you met this girl last night, but you want to date her?” Junhyung drops onto the kitchen chair and joins the rest of B2ST around the table. I had gathered them all to tell them about the situation, and how I planned to handle it.

”That is correct,” I say.

”You’re out of your mind.”
”What makes you say that”
”Well, first of all, you don’t know this girl. I’m worried that if you do something you shouldn’t, you’ll damage all of us. You can’t do that over a crush.” The rest of the table nods in unison. Junhyung leans in a little closer. ”Second of all, you say this girl didn’t know who you were. That makes it hard for me to believe she had the same fairytale experience that you did. To her, you were probably just a normal guy she happened to run into in an embarrassing location.”

”Well, not anymore. She did find out who he was eventually.” Kikwang shoots in.

”No matter what,” Doojoon says and gets up. ”You need to find her and talk to her. She’s probably confused as to what happened. You can’t tell it’s her on the photo, but she knows for sure. Do you have her contact information?”

”Ehh..” I stutter. ”I.. don’t.”

”Pfft.” Junhyung stands up and head for the bedroom. ”And exactly how were you planning to make her yours? Aish, I don’t have time for this. Wake me up when it gets interesting.” I blush and tight my fists. You idiot. Just wait and see.

”Ah, look at the time. It’s nearly lunch time. Dongwoon-ah, go make lunch.” Hyunseung says and throws his feet on the table. Obediently, Dongwoon gets up and into the kitchen. A short while after I hear a whine from the kitchen. ”Hyung, there’s nothing to eat.” Hyunseung doesn’t seem to pleased with this answer. ”Pfft, so typical. Go to the store, and take Seobie with you. You decide what to eat, I’ll rest in the meantime.” He stretches his arms up high and yawns and head for the couch, but Doojoon is faster and grabs the collar of his shirt. ”Oh no no no, you don’t get to boss people around. That’s my job. And because of that, I’m sending you to the store.” I can’t help but giggle at Hyunseung’s death glare, but my joy is shortlived. ”What are you so happy about? You’re going too.” Doojoon gives me a playful look and head for the bedroom, shortly followed by Kikwang. ”Aish, everyone gets to rest, not fair.” Hyunseung complains and nearly tips over a chair. I sigh and get up to put on my hat and glasses. Ever since the release of our second mini, it had been impossible to hit the streets without getting recognized. I could hear Dongwoon chuckle in the kitchen as me and Hyunseung head out the door.

 

”So, this myserious girl of yours,” Hyunseung starts after having walked for a while. ”Is she pretty?” I chuckle and concentrate on the road ahead of me. ”Very. A foreigner too.” ”Woah~ Didn’t know you had it for the foreigners, Seobie!” Hyunseung announces and pats my back approvingly. ”But,” he says and grabs a hold of my shoulders. ”What is so special about her?” I sigh and start thinking. The truth is that I don’t know. I just know that the minute I saw her, I knew she was someone I could talk to, someone who would know me for me, and not for B2ST. Someone I could trust. Someone who would be careful around me, yet willing to open up to me. She had already proven the statements above, and I just know that if I were to keep digging, I’d find more to like. But I could never tell Hyunseung this. ”She has nice ” I say and break loose of Hyunseung’s grip and stick my tongue out at him. ”Yah, this ert!” He says and starts rubbing my head. I like Hyunseung. He’s fun to be around, but he’s not someone I ask for love advice from. After having calmed down we start walking normally again in silence. Just as we are about to reach the store, Hyunseung stops me. ”Let me tell you this. If you do find her, make sure she likes you too before doing anything stupid. You may not be so lucky next time to have someone take your picture.” I give him a thankful look. Hyunseung is a demanding yet fun guy, but he still has his moments when he’s sincere. They are, however, very rare.

Before we head into the store, we pull our hats down extra far and make sure our sunglasses cover our faces. Once we’re about to go inside, Hyunseung stops. ”Oyh, you’re not coming?” He puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs. ”Nah, you’ll do fine. The store is so small it’s better to have just one go in at the same time. Besides, the chance of exposure is larger if there’s two of us” he says and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes and head inside. I know he’s just lazy, but I can’t be assed to fight with him now. It’s better to just do it myself.

 

I gett he groceries I need and head for the counter. Next to the counter is a magazine stand with ”Fresh and Daily” all over it. I flinch for a second. I haven’t actually seen the cover before now, only heard about it. I try my best to ignore it and just stare at the counter. ”That’ll be 25,850 won”. I grab for my wallet and find the money. Just as I am about to hand it to her, my eyes meet her eyes. I freeze completely. The girl in front of me is no other than Anita.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahey! : D I seem to like to update a lot. >< 

I have the next chapter written, but I want to make some adjustments before doing anything more. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's the first from Yoseobs POV. 

I realize my story is a little slowmoving, I apologize >< I WILL make it pick up sooner or later. Oh well, I blame it on this being my first fanfic, so. :P
Please comment, I love reading the comments you leave for me. ^^ The more the merrier. :)