A very long chapter with no real title since it's freaking 12am.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

Hey Anita~ ^^
Please call this number once you get this message.

Yang Yoseob

 

I just stare at the screen. What is going on here? I put the phone on the desk and go sit on my bed. As I stare at the phone from a distance, I go through my options. The way I see it, there's a chance I have a stalker. The celebrity version. It seems to be the most logical option, until reality flashes before my eyes. Why would a famous singer stalk me? That makes just as much sense as a moose climbing a tree. It's just not something that happens. I bury my face in my hands and think some more. It must be a misunderstanding of some sort. Yeah, that's right. There's no way he would want me to have this, right? It's probably for some other girl, named Anita. Who lives in Korea. And has recently talked to Yoseob in the mensroom. I bury myself into my blanket.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

I dwell for another hour or so before I stand up and march over to my desk. I pick up the phone and find the Doojoon-ah~ contact. Just as I am about to hit dial, my finger stops. I am interrupted by my mind yelling out; 'YAH! Are you an idiot? Don't you think you should check this matter out a little more before calling?' My emotions prepare for a response and shouts back; 'Eyh, shut up! What's wrong with being spontaneous sometimes? This was clearly meant for me. It doesn't matter if I just check it out...' And with that I put my mind on mute and hit dial. My heart didn't beat at all as I listened to the dial tone.

Beeep.

'You're making a fool out of yourselves.' My mind had unmuted itself.

Beeep.

'Hah, it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. He's the one who has wronged me, if anything.' My emotions are as fiery as ever.

Beeep.

'Looks like he isn't picking up. And now you have left a trace that you DID find the phone. Way to go. Since when did you care about this anyway?' My mind won't back down so easily this time around.

Beeep.

'Shut up and enjoy the ride for once. You're too skilled at over-thinking' My emotions get the final word.

Bee-

"Hello?" My inner dialogue is all of a sudden interrupted by a voice in the other end. The dial tone had seemed to last forever, so I didn't expect a voice to appear at all. "H-hello." I stutter. "Who am I talking to?" "I should be the one asking that," The voice sounds confused. "What are you doing with Seobie's phone?" Just as I am about to answer, I hear a sudden scream in the other end. ".. ve it to me, it's for me!" I can hear the phone falling on a soft surface, like a bed or so, before being picked up again. I can hear someone breathing. "Anita?" "Y-yes? Who am I talking to?" "You don't remember?" The voice sounds a little upset. "It's me - Yoseob." "Hi!" I announce, surprised. "Why did someone just say I have your phone?" I can hear laughter in the other end. "Because you do, and I'd like it back. Where do you live?" I put my free hand on my hip and sigh. 'This guy, really...' I think and prepare for fire. "YAH!" I scream into the phone. I can hear him flinch. "WHY would I give you my address like that, huh? I don't have any proof you are who you are, I don't know you, I don't know what you want from me and I certainly don't know your intentions." 'Way to go, baby girl!' My mind is saluting me. My emotions have left me completely. "I-I'm sorry. I just.. didn't think it would be a problem." He sounds really sorry. "What about we meet at the fan event location? I promise I will explain everything. Is it difficult for you to get there?" It's not. It's a ten minute walk from here, but I'm really not up for it.  Then again, this isn't my phone. I need to return it. I still don't know if I can trust him though. "Can I trust you?" It never hurt to ask. "Of course you can, Anita." His voice sounds really gentle. I inhale fast and hold my breath. "Prove that you are who you claim to be." He starts laughing. "You're very careful, aren't you. No worries, it's a good quality. Sure, I can prove it. It shouldn't be necessary to prove myself to a dedicated B-two-st fan though..." I can hear him chuckle in the other end. "... I believe you." I finish and feel the blood rushing to my head. I am very pleased he is not standing in front of me right now. "Will it take long for you to meet me at the arena?" "No it won't. Be there in 10 minutes. Take it or leave it." I hang up and go to get changed. 

Ten minutes later I am standing outside the arena. I wish he'd  hurry up and pick up his damn phone. "Oyh~" I turn around, and there he is in a overly sized coat, jeans and a cap. He looks completely different from earlier today. He jogs lightly over to me and bows slightly. He has an apologetic look on his face. "Now," I say and take the phone out of my pocket. I'm about to hand it to him, but pull it back fast. "What exactly is going on?" His hand had started to reach for the phone, and he looks amused as I pull it back. "Alright, I'll explain. It's rather silly actually. You got some time?" I look at the time. 9:15pm. "Plenty" I tell him. "Well," he says and puts his hands in the pockets of the coat. "It all started out as a prank."

"A prank?" I raise an eyebrow. "Well, yeah." He smiles a wide smile. I can feel my tough front getting smashed to pieces. "You see, these fanevents take some time to prepare. We had already been here for three hours before it started, and well.. It get's a little boring. That's why we decided to do a treasure hunt. We all hide someone else's personal object somewhere in the arena, and then we have to find it again based on clues the member that hid it leaves you. It's actually quite fun, but the loser always has to do the dishes for a week. It's boring, and I guess you can tell I lost this time. It's quite obv-" "And THEN what happened?" I didn't come here to hear about which B2ST member does the dishes the most often. He looks at me with a confused look before his face goes completely relaxed and playful again. "Sorry, I got.. carried away. So yeah.. Kikwang was to hide my personal object, which is-" He points to my hand " -my phone. I was looking for it the whole time. I was just about to find it, too, before you walked in." He gives me a shy smile. "Kikwang told me where it was after I got back without it. I gave him a beating for hiding it so damn well, but I didn't have time to go back for it. That's why I wanted you to get it. I figured your friend would give you the pin." I cross my arms. "That's rather irresponsible of you. What if I was some crazy stalker that wanted to know everything about you?" He starts smiling widely. "But you're not. You didn't even know who I was. You also went to this sort of event when you clearly didn't want to, just to support your friends. You would never do a thing like that. That's why I knew I could trust you. Besides, it was way better to leave it with you than to risk some cleaning lady coming over it." My mind flashes to the pile of dust under the sink. 'Cleaning lady, you say? How much are you willing to bet on that?'  I give him his phone. "I guess.. that makes sense in a very absurd and strange way." He takes the phone and starts fumbling with it. It's like seeing a kid with his toy. All of a sudden he walks up to me and puts his arms around me. I freeze completely. I see a flash, but it seems to be my imagination. "Thank you Anita. You're a good girl". He pats me on the back and releases me. Then he smiles and walks away. 

My heart is beating really fast.

'What just happened?'

 

I arrive home an hour later. The 10 minute walk got very much longer as I was walking home. Thoughts kept running through my head. 'Why did I get excited?' 'Why do I want to see him again?' 'Do I like him?' I walk back into the house and see my mother sleeping on the couch. I get a blanket and lay it over her before going upstairs. I look at the time. 10:20pm. I might as well go to sleep. Or try to sleep. I have work at 10am tomorrow.

 

*RIIIIIIIING*

"ngh..." I say and slap my hand on my nightstand. My phone is ringing awfully loud. I look at the display with tired eyes and see that Sin Yeon is calling. I yawn and hit the 'accept call' button. "Sin Yeon, it's..." I look at the big clock on the wall. ".. 9am. I can still sleep for 30 minutes more, you knoooow that~. Why would you wake me up?" She doesn't answer at once. "Anita, I think you're in trouble. Have you seen the 'Fresh and daily' cover?" Fresh and Daily is the number one kpop news magazine. For some, like me, it's useless rubbish, but for people like Min Ah, Hyo Rin and Sin Yeon, it's like their bible. "Have I ever?" I say and try to make a joke. Sin Yeon doesn't laugh. "Well, then you should. Apparently, Yang Yoseob is in a relationship. And you can't fool me, Anita - the girl on this photo is you." I am completely baffled. "I'm sorry - what?" 

"Come to my house at once. We need to talk."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, two chapters in one day! I'm on fire!
So yeah, I hope this explained some things, and hopefully sped up the story a little bit. I'm sorry for it being really really long >< I just couldn't stop. :P I promise to update more often from now on. I have more time now~^^
Please comment and subscribe! I'll love you forever.