The members of B-two-st

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

"Allow me to introduce myself, Anita. My name is Yang Yoseob." 

He raises his hand in a peace sign and smiles. I smile back. Yang Yoseob, huh, I think. "So, you're here for the fansigning, or?" I ask. Yoseob gets that look on his face again, like he's enjoying himself very much. "Yeah, you could say that. You don't seem to know-" Yoseob is interrupted by my sudden gasp. The clock on the wall shows that it's 2:55pm. The high-five event will start in 5 minutes. "I'm terribly sorry," I say while gathering all the paper towels I had so heartlessly ripped out, and throwing them in the trashbin. "My friends are waiting for me. I promised I wouldn't be gone long. I have to go!" I headed for the door when Yoseob suddenly dashed ahead of me and out the door. I was surprised, and he gave me a fright. I swear I could hear him saying 'Oh crap, I'm late. Oh crap oh crap..." 'Must be a hardcore fan' I thought to myself and dashed after him. All of a sudden he made a turn, and started going in the opposite direction of the event. I stop and shout after him "HEY! THAT'S GOING BACKSTAGE! THE EVENT IS THIS WAY!" I point towards the event room with all my might, but he doesn't turn. He just keeps on running. I curse and head towards the event room and my friends. 'If he wants to miss it, then so be it.' 

When I reach the event room, I have to stop and take a deep breath. I mentally prepare for the amount of people in there. I gather myself, close my eyes and tell myself I can do this. I don't feel nervous at all. Yet. When I enter the room, there were even more people there than it had been 10 minutes ago. I can feel my heart sinking. 'Get it together, Anita!' I tell myself and force myself in there. I go straight for the front of the line. Min Ah is the first to see me. "OH OH! THERE SHE IS! ANITA, OVER HERE! THERE, I TOLD YOU SHE'D COME! LET HER THROUGH, LET HER THROUGH!" She's talking to a security guard who clearly is a little startled at the overly excited teenage girl. Without saying anything, he waves me over and lets me back into the line. "WHERE WERE YOU!? YOU ALMOST MISSED IT!" Hyo Rin and Min Ah starts shouting at me and shaking me at the same time. I reach out to Sin Yeon in my mind, begging her to make them let go of me. Somehow, it works. "SHH stop it already. She can't talk when you're doing that to her!" Sin Yeon says and slaps their arms off me. 'I love you' I think and look at her. "Now", Sin Yeon said. "What took you so damn long?" Just as I am about to explain, Min Ah starts screaming. It starts a chain reaction through the whole line. The doors have been opened. Out of it walks a chain of handsome men. Out of routine I walk to the back of my little gang of friends. I don't mind being the last one to meet the idols. It's not important to me at all. Sin Yeon, Min Ah and Hyo Rin start jumping up and down while screaming. I can't see anything.

"Hello everyone, my name is Yoon Dojoon!" The crowd goes crazy. I try looking over my friends to see who this Doojoon person was, but all I can see is the back of my friends heads. Slightly annoyed, I stop trying and plant my feet on the ground. "Hello, my name is Jang Hyunseung." The crowd goes crazy once again. I can see Sin Yeon starting to tear up. 'Ahh, he must be her bias.' I think to myself. "Hello, my name is Lee Kikwang!" Out of all the people screaming, Min Ah is screaming loudest. She increased her jumping speed as well. I giggle and wait for the crowd to calm down again, and for the next person to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Son Dongwoon! Nice to meet you all!" The crowd is screaming yet again. I can see Hyo Rin, Min Ah and Sin Yeon nod approvingly between themselves. I shake my head and smile. 'This is ridiculous' I think to myself. "Hi there. My name is the Joker, Yong Junhyung!" The crowd outdo themselves this time. I swear I can see a girl hyperventilating further back in the line. 'I bet she's uncomfortable in big crowds too' I joke with myself. Min Ah and Hyo Rin turn around and start jumping up and down again, holding me. "That's him, Anita! That's your boy!" They are really excited. I jump along with them and smile while nodding. The crowd calms yet again, and they prepare themselves for the final introduction. Hyo Rin starts grinning even more and whispers in my ear. "This is the best one! He's just a dreeeam~" I push her back front and laugh. 'Okay wonderboy,' I think to myself. 'Show yourself.' "Hello everyone!" I freeze. I know that voice. "My name is Yang Yoseob!"

The crowd starts cheering and screaming one more time. Hyo Rin is overly excited. I cannot move. All of a sudden a thought strikes my mind. 'Anita, you have to find out if it's really him! Do something!' I start forcing my way in front of my friends. In between the mess of hairspray and screaming teenage girls I can catch a glimpse of him. Yup, it's him alright. He's standing there with the other members. Together they raise their microphones and say "Soooo~ BEAST! Hello everyone!" and bows. I am completely startled. 'I was in the mensroomm with one of my best friends bias.' I all of a sudden understand why he was laughing. They called themselves Beast. I all of a sudden get embarrassed. 'I asked him if he was a fan of B-two-st...' 

The line starts moving forward and I get pushed ahead. After having made my way in front of my friends, I am in front of them. I can't see them anymore. 'How far did I go?' I think to myself. I start hyperventilating. I can't handle this crowd if I don't have my friends. 'I need to get out of here' I think. I get pushed ahead in the line. All of a sudden I am with the table. I look up and see a man smiling down at me. I read his name tag. 'Yoon Doojoon'. "Hey there!" He smiles and raises his hand, prepared for a high-5. I feel my sweaty palm and try to dry it on my pants subtly. I don't think I did. He smiles and says "Don't worry. Just do it!" I decide the fastest way to get out of here is to complete the event. I high-5 him and move on to the next one. Quickly I read his name tag. 'Jang Hyunseung'. He smiles at me a little forced. He doesn't seem overly excited to be here. 'Me neither, buddy' I think and smack his hand with all my might. He looks startled at first, but then he genuinely smiles. I move on to the next one. I don't bother reading the name tag, I am on a mission here. The guy in front of me looks at me with a worried expression. "Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" He asks me. I shake my head and smile. "No no, nothing of the sort. Just... in a hurry." He seems surprised at my reasoning, but gives in and shrugs. "Well, then I suggest you put 'em up high!" He smiles and raises his hand. I smile back and smack my hand against his. It felt good. The next one seems to be a little shy. He quietly raises his hand and smiles. He isn't nearly as talkative as the last one. I glance at his name tag. 'Son Dongwoon'. I smile and high-five him. My heartbeat is raising. The crowd is getting to me. I hurry over to the next one, leaving Dongwoon with a surprised expression. The fan in front of me sure is taking her time with... 'Yong Junhyung'. I get annoyed. Annoyed and scared that I am going to have a breakdown before I reach the exit. I look back over to the talkative guy whose name I didn't check. I can see Min Ah nearly climbing over the table while trying to hug him, and Hyo Rin taking pictures while she's at it. It calms me to see that they're having a good time. At the same time I feel bad for Mr. Talkative. I turn around and see that the fan in front of me is no longer there, and that it's me holding up the line now. I dash forward and stare into the eyes of Yong Junhyung. He gives me a cheeky smile and raises his hand. I smack it without thinking and move on to the next one. He grabs a hold of my jacket before I can move forward. I feel every people-phobia I ever had crawl up to the surface. "Hey, that's not how we do it. You have to give a proper high-5. Are you a fan or not?" I turn around and scowl at him. "I'm in a hurry" I spit and make him let me go. He raises his hands innocently and looks at me like I'm some sort of lunatic. 'Bias my ' i think to myself and move on to the last one. I'm too angry, scared and emotionally stirred up to even look at the last one.

"Enjoying the fan-event of B-two-st?" That's when I remember who I'm standing faced against. I raise my head and stare right into the eyes of Yang Yoseob. He is tilting his head and looking at me, just like he did last time, with the biggest grin on his face. I start blushing. "Oh don't be like that! I meet people like you all the time, who will do anything to please their friends. I think it's sweet." He says and pokes my forehead. I all of a sudden feel calm. His touch was all I needed to forget the huge crowd of people behind me. I smile and say "In my defense, I have listened to your music. You're not half-bad." He laughs and raises his hand. I high-5 it, and just as I was gonna let go and leave, I feel his fingers entwining mine. I look at him with a surprised look, and he waves his finger at me, telling me to come closer. I lean in, and he whispers in my ear; "Under the sink in the mensroom there is a plastic bag. I want you to go get it and take what's inside. Do you think you can do that?" He leans back and winks at me. I have never met anyone as playful as him. I sigh, smile and nod. He lets my hand go, and I run out the door, out into freedom.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if my chapters are a little long, I still don't know how to adjust my story. >< I hope there's someone reading this at all, and I'd love you to give me feedback, either on what you would like to happen or something you were pleased/displeased with in what I have written so far. Anyway, I just want to underline that this is my first fanfic, and I hope you enjoy it even though it's the work of a noob. ^^ Also, I noticed that I wrote the first chapter in present tense, but started writing this in past tense. >> I tried going over it and fix it, but if you see traces of it, please just ignore it. I promise the next chapters will be in present tense. ^^