*stares blankly at the title box*

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 


"I wonder what's up with Yoseob. His mood gave me shivers." Sin Yeon says as she unlocks the door to our room. "Tell me about it." I say as I kick off my shoes and throw myself on the bed. I bury my face in my pillow and try not to think of the awkward ride to the hotel. When I had walked into the bus, Yoseob had already been seated in the bus, and the only free spot was next to him. As I sat down, he didn't even look at me. It didn't make me angry, just sad. And I was hurt. Not because he was angry, but because he was clearly angry with me without letting me know why. I don't know what to do to make him feel better or to ease the awkwardness. The entire bus ride to the hotel was in silence. 

"I feel like going for a walk." Sin Yeon says all of a sudden. I kick my leg upwards to let her know I don't mind. "I won't be long. I just wanna take a look around." She says and walks to the door. She hesitates before she leaves, like she's looking back, but then she leaves. I sigh and roll around so I stare into the ceiling. I can't let this go. I have to know what happened. "BUT HOW!?" I shout and kick the air. I can't remember having felt this frustrated in a long time. As I calm down, I realize that taking a walk wouldn't be too bad. I force myself up from the bed and put my shoes. As I leave the room, I realize I forgot my phone. I turn around to go get it, but the door is locked, and Sin Yeon brought the key with her. "Aish... Just what I needed." I mumble. I decide to just head out. I won't be long anyway. When I get into the lobby, I see Hyo Rin, Min Ah and 6 guys gathered around a table in the lounge. After a closer look I can tell it's B2ST. I catch Junhyung's eye, and he waves me over. I shake my head and signal that I'm going for a walk. He just shrugs and gives me a thumbs up. I walk out and take a look at my watch. It's 4pm. We decided to make dinner at 8. I got plenty of time.

 

*Yoseob point of view*

"Yaaah.. It's getting late. We should start preparing dinner." Min Ah says and looks at her watch. It shows 7:30. "That reminds me.. Where are Sin Yeon and Anita?" Junhyung asks and start looking around. "Last time I checked Anita was in our room." Sin Yeon says and drops down next to me. "Hello everyone!" She says and leans back in the couch. "Aish, really! You wouldn't think so, but it's actually really easy to get lost out there! I walked around for an hour to see what it's like here, and ended up spending over two hours getting back. It all looks the same!" "Well, you're here now. Can someone go get Anita so we can eat? I'm starving." Kikwang says and rubs his stomach. "I'll go fetch her." Hyo Rin says and holds out her hand to Sin Yeon. "Give me the key. You only had one, right?" Sin Yeon nods and digs in her pocket for her key, but Junhyung interrupts. "Wait... you only have one key? When did you say you left for your walk?" "Hmm... A little before 4pm maybe." Sin Yeon replies. "And Anita was still in the room when you left?" Junhyung asks again. "Yeah, she was... throwing a fit." Sin Yeon says and glances at me. I feel a ball of guilt curling up in my chest. "Well, then she's not in her room. Because I saw her leave a little after 4, and if you have the key she can't be there, right? Are you sure you didn't see her while you were walking?" Sin Yeon shakes her head. "I didn't. Ah well, we'll have to call her then." I unconsciously reach for my phone, but Min Ah is faster. "I got it. Calling..." I put my hand back on my knee and meet Hyo Rin's gaze. It's filled with curiosity and wondering. "Aish, she's not answering..." Min Ah says after a while. That's when Dongwoon says what we're all thinking, but don't want to hear.

 

"Sin Yeon-ah... Didn't you say it was really easy to get lost?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it. ><