asfnjsiljfdskdf

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

What happened?

That is my first thought as I stare into my bedroom ceiling. Because that's where I am. I'm on my back in my bed back home. And I have no idea why.

I try to sit up. I don't fall back, so I take it I'm feeling better. I'm still wearing my school uniform, only my shoes are left over by the door. I take off my uniform and put on my pajama. It's a basic black top that's a tiny bit too big so it's comfy to sleep in, and a bright pink (!) set of pants with yellow ducklings on it. It's childish and immature, but I like it. It's my favorite thing to wear around the house. I pull on an orange blazer and check the mirror. I have to smile. I don't look sick anymore, but other than that I look absolutely awful. My hair is everywhere, my make up smeared across my face and my posture is way off. I'm my mother's worst nightmare. I smile and open the door. I still don't know how I ended up at home. I'll have to find that out once I get something to eat.

When I get to the stairs, I see Min Ah at the bottom. "Oyh! Min Ah!" She looks at me with big eyes and rush at the top of the stairs. "Why are you here? Did you bring me h-" "GET. CHANGED. NOW." she hisses into my face and shoves me back into my room. "Eyh!" I say try to escape, but Min Ah is too fast. "Put on some decent clothes. God, I'm so glad I stopped you..." I start to get angry. "Min Ah, please! I just want to go downstairs and get something to eat, I haven't eaten anything yet." She doesn't move. "You're not leaving this room before you remove those hideous pants and that awful blazer." She says and points at me. I don't mind people shrugging about what clothes I wear, but no one disses my duckling pants. I narrow my eyes. "Fine. Please let me go to the bathroom first." I say through clenched teeth. Min Ah accepts the offer and lets me pass. Without her looking, I sneak over to the staircase and sneaking downstairs. About halfway down I'm discovered. "YAH!" I hear Min Ah blurt out at the top, followed by her feet dashing after me. I cuss at myself and pick up my pace. Whatever the reason is, this is my house, and I want food.

Once I'm down the stairs I head for the kitchen. Once I'm about to make the turn, I can feel someone grabbing my blazer from behind. I look over my shoulder and see a desperate Min Ah pulling me back. "Yah!" I blurt out loudly. I can see her panic from my outburst, and puts a finger over her lips. She wants me to be quiet. I get angry. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I say and force her off of me. I can tell she's worked up as well, because before I know it, she's hanging on my back. "GET. UPSTAIRS. NOW!" She hisses into my ear. "I'm sick, let me eat!" I hiss back and start turning. I can't really see what's going on around me, but all of a sudden I hear multiple set of footsteps running around us. Before I know it Min Ah is off my back, and a set of arms is holding around me, stopping my movement. Min Ah is held in the same position by Hyo Rin and Sin Yeon. They look at me with dreadful stares, or rather - my outfit.

"Anita.. What the.." Sin Yeon sighs and shakes her head. Hyo Rin just stares at the person holding me. That's when it strikes me - Both Hyo Rin and Sin Yeon are with Min Ah. Who exactly is holding me?

That's when I hear a familiar chuckle.

"Nice pants you got there. Goes well with the blazer."
 

Who let Yoseob into my house?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to cut it again. I liked my cliffhanger tho, so I hope you do too. X)

 

Please comment~