AFF is ordering me to put in a title... D':

Breathe in, Breathe out.

I don't say anything. I just stare at the door. I'm waiting for Anita to walk in and say "WHEW! What a walk. Hey, should we make dinner? I'm starving!", but she doesn't. Instead, I see out the window that it's starting to get rather windy outside. It's also starting to rain. No one else is saying anything either. It's like we're all waiting for someone else to know what to do. In the end Doojoon stands up and claps his hands together, catching everyone's attention. "I'll consult with the hotel manager." Then he walks away. The next five minutes are dead silent, but it's still filled with sounds of worry. Hyunseung shifts position in the couch more than usual, Kikwang scratches his head every minute. Min Ah flips the pages of her magazine too fast for her to possibly have read it, and Sin Yeon just stares at the table in front of her. As for me, all I can do is think of the way I treated her... Tell her why when she comes back. That's all you have to do. I think. But I'm still nervous. 

After a few more minutes, Doojoon comes back. "The manager says that if she really is lost, then she must've gotten lost in town. Seeing how there are a lot of people since it's the start of the weekend, she probably made a wrong turn and exited the town on the wrong end. It happens a lot. However, it's difficult to send someone to look for her now since a storm is brewing up. He says she'll be close to shelter no matter where she goes, so she should be fine. If she's not back by tomorrow morning, they'll send someone to look for her." Synchronized, we all glance out the window on the storm that's getting heavier. Not too far from here a bolt of lightning strikes. I swallow hard and stand up. "I'm just going up to my room. I'll be right down. Since the storm is here, we can't really have a barbecue anymore. You guys find out what to do next." As I head for the stairs I can head Sin Yeon hissing "How can he even think about food right now! You'd think he'd be the most worried, but no!" I bite my lower lip as I start climbing the stairs and mumble to myself: "If you only knew, Sin Yeon. If you only knew..." 

When I get to my room, I go straight into the closet and pull out the raincoat our manager had forced down into our bags before leaving. "You never know! Besides, I'm the one who gets scolded if you get sick, so please give me a break!" was his excuse when Kikwang has walked in on him putting them in. "Thanks manager-hyung." I say as I put it under my arm and go back down. When I arrive downstairs, the rest are seated the way they were when I left, except for Doojoon who's gone to the bathroom. Good, I think. He'd try and stop me. "Did you decide?" I ask casually and try to hide the raincoat the best I can. Sin Yeon just grunts and looks away. "No, but... Hyung, what's that?" Dongwoon asks and points at the raincoat. "Ahh.. this?" I say and hold it up. Right then and there I decide not to give a crap and just do what I want to. "It's a raincoat." I say casually. No one says anything. "So that if I put it on..." I say and put it on. "... I can go into the rain." Just then Doojoon walks out from the bathroom. "Oh no you're not." He says. "Oh yes I am." I say and zip the jacket all the way up. "No, you're not!" Doojoon says and starts walking towards me. "Actually," I say and start backing towards the door. ".. I am." I put the hood on my head. I'm ready to go. "YANG YOSEOB! Aish someone stop him!" Doojoon shouts and dashes to where I am. Kikwang jumps out of his chair and follows after. No one else moves. Min Ah, Hyo Rin and Sin Yeon are just staring at me with their mouths open. "Sorry hyung!" I say and run out the door and down the road. He doesn't come after me. 

As I run, it's a shock. The wind is much stronger than I thought, and the raindrops are much bigger. As I run, I tighten the hood around my head and put my hands inside the sleeves. The whole time only one thing is on my mind: 

I'm gonna find Anita, and that's that. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Damn, my chapters are getting shorter.


Oh well, maybe if I keep this length I'll update more often. :'D

Hope you like.


And Ellie, are you pleased with where this is going? >:3