I feel like I'm killing the atmosphere of my chapters with my disastrous titles.. oh well.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

*Anita point of view*

I did not see this storm coming. I had intended to walk to town, maybe look around, and then walk back. However, there were a lot of people in town, and all of a sudden I got lost. I started to panic and ran into an alley where there were no people and hid there for a while. After I had calmed down I had kept walking and found a big and basically empty park right outside the town. I made this my place to think, and started circling around the park.

The walk had helped me clear my thoughts and relax for once. Then when I was ready, I had been able to think about Yoseob. I had thought about the effect he had on me when he smiled at me, and how he could make me laugh by just being next to me. I thought about how every inch of my body had been tingling when he kissed my cheek, and how I had felt when I found him in my house after I had fainted. I adored him for all those things, but I also thought about when the tabloid printed the story of Yoseob's relationship. CUBE had done an excellent job at hushing down the incident, seeing how no one ever spoke about it again. I'm not sure how it was done, but Yoseob had hinted that Doojoon was a rather influential leader, and that's all he had to say about that. 

Thinking of all these thoughts, I had realized that I need it. I don't know how I managed earlier without feeling this way, but that's irrelevant now. All I know is that I need this, and for that I need Yoseob. No matter what, I have to set things straight. 

That's when it started raining. First a little drizzle, but then it evolved into large and heavy raindrops. I decided to retreat to town and buy myself an umbrella before heading back, but once I got back to town I realized an umbrella wouldn't help much. The wind had gotten so strong that it was practically raining sideways. Walking back to the hotel would be impossible now. And I don't even have my cellphone. Tsk. I had found shelter at an old fashioned inn. Inside there were hardly anyone, just the employee behind the counter who lit up when I walked in. "Welcome! Can I help you?" I had walked up and shyly asked to borrow the phone. She had given it to me without hesitating in hope of me being a new customer. I had dialed Sin Yeon's number since it's the only number I know by heart, and here I stand, waiting for her to pick up. After a few beeps she picks up. "Hello?" "SIN YEON! It's me! Anita!" I hear her gasp in the other end. "Omo! Are you alright? Where are you?" I hear people mumbling and moving in the other end. "I'm fine, don't worry. I found shelter at an inn. I forgot my phone in the room." I hesitate, wondering if I should ask what I'm thinking. I inhale and tell myself to it up. "Eh.. Is Yoseob there?" I say after a while. "No. He rushed out into the storm to look for you. You mean he didn't find you?" My heart starts racing. "He WHAT!? Is he insane!?" I ask and feel a ball of worry curl up in my chest. What if he's hurt... "Probably." Sin Yeon replies. "Hey listen, give us the name of the inn you're at. We'll send someone to pick you up the minute the storm calms down." I tell her the name and hang up. Then I go sit down in the coffee lounge to watch the TV. It's showing the weather channel. The lady on the TV says that the storm should settle in a couple of hours, four hours top. I decide there's no point in renting a room, and I can tell from the disappointed look on the girl behind the counter that she assumed the same.

Just as I am about to reach out for a newspaper, the door to the inn bursts open, and in comes a dripping wet man. He scans the room and locks his gaze at me. Then he walks towards me. I stand up, confused. "I'm sorry, can I help you with so-" I don't get to finish, because the man throws his arms around me.

*Yoseob point of view*

I dash through the doors of the inn. It's my last option. It's getting to dangerous to move around outside, and I cross my fingers and toes that she's here. I scan the room. There's a girl behind the counter who's clearly not fond of her job, an old couple watching the TV, and a girl sitting in the coffee lounge reaching for a newspaper. I feel the disappointment wash over me.

Anita is nowhere to be found. 

*Anita point of view*

The sudden attack from this stranger takes me aback, but after a few seconds I realize it's not a stranger - I've smelled this smell before, felt this guy before. Could it be...? "Who would have thought I'd find you in this place?" The man says with a chuckle. 
This makes me even more suspicious. "Whoa, could it be..." "Yes!" The man laughs and breaks the hug. "I missed you Anita!" I can't stop smiling. I throw myself around his neck.

"I missed you too, Donghae-oppa!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW what you're all thinking! I'm completely shocked too!

'Two chapters in one day when she usually keeps us waiting for weeks? Dafak?'

Well sorry for trying to be nice. >: (

 

Oh, that's not what you were thinking..?

Oooooh, you're talking about Donghae! Well, I wanted a twist, and I made one...

Anyway, hope you still liked. n.n

 

Anyway, it's 2am, so I may return in the morning and make minor changes, so watch out! 
Good night everyone.