Titleless.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

I hang up and rush out of bed. 'Come to my house at once my . I'm on a tight schedule here!' I have work in an hour. It will take me at least ten minutes to get to Sin Yeons house, but it's a detour. I'll have 30 minutes there if I am to make it to work on time. And that is if I leave NOW. I jump into my work uniform - black pants and a light green shirt with our stores logo on it - and tie my hair. I go downstairs and see a note from my mother. "Remember to eat, and don't be late for work. You're on your own until tomorrow. Love you." I go into the kitchen and grab an apple. Worst case scenario, I'll buy something real to eat at work. I get the key and lock the door behind me.

"Hi! What did you mean by-" I'm unable to finish my sentence before Sin Yeon drags me from the front door to her room. Once we're inside, she closes the door and stares at me. She's creeping me out a little. "Sin Yeon? What's wrong?" Her gaze doesn't soften. "You really don't know?" "Know about what? Yoseob? No! If he's in a relationship, then that's great. But it's not me!" Sin Yeon's gaze tightens. "First of all - this is not great. Yoseob being in a relationship is a DISASTER!" I mentally roll my eyes. Sin Yeon is a fangirl, no matter how you look at it. "Second of all - " She starts walking towards me. " - If people find out it's you in this photo, you're in serious trouble." I raise my eyebrows. "Say what? Now let me see this photo you're talking about. I honestly don't know what's going on." Sin Yeon walks towards her desk and throws a magazine at me. The cover is decorated in a flashing picture. A guy in a coat and cap, hugging a girl. I stare at it in disbelief. Then I see it. "Oh my god..." Sin Yeon crosses her arms and leans against the wall. "You see now?" I did. The cap couldn't hide his face - the guy on this picture is definitely Yoseob. The girl he's hugging is easily recognizable as well. My clothes were easy to recognize for anyone who knows me. That's when I remember the flash from the night before. "I know what happened." I look at Sin Yeon. She raises an eyebrow in disbelief. "It's a misunderstanding." "A misunderstanding?" And so I explain the entire situation to Sin Yeon.

"Damn!" she interrupts when I'm done explaining. I had told her everything there was to tell, from my panic attack to the hug last night. She gets up and walks around the room to calm down. Then she sits down at the edge of the bed. After a couple of minutes of silence she starts talking. "You won't be recognized. It's impossible to see your face on the picture, and no one except Yoseob knows your name. Besides, CUBE will probably announce that the rumors of a relationship are false to begin with. What you need to do is just lay low pretend nothing happen." I nod and collapse on the bed. "However," Sin Yeons voice gets serious all of a sudden. "You have to tell Hyo Rin and Min Ah." I hold my breath. I really don't want to tell Hyo Rin. She'll rip me to pieces for not having chained him to a pole and called her, telling her my prisoner is all hers. Also, Min Ah is miserable at keeping secrets. The one I feel the closest too is Sin Yeon. "Can't you?" I try to act cute, but Sin Yeon ignores it completely. "No. This is your job. They won't be happy, but they'll get over it. Soon they'll think it's really cool, like... I do." She starts blushing. "So... what was he really like? Is he really as cute as we're told?" I roll my eyes and look at the time. "OH DEAR! I'm late for work! I'll call you later!" I say and dash out of the room. I leave behind a surprised and giggling Sin Yeon. 

I arrive at work 2 minutes before my shift starts. I work at a small convenience store. There really isn't much here, just a few shelves and some fridges. And the counter. I go behind the counter and put on the store apron that all employees must wear. I take a look at the magazine stand and flinch. 'Fresh and Daily' is decorating the entire stand with it's cover. It's like it's mocking me. I shake my head and decide to concentrate on work instead. After a couple of minutes the first customers walks in. It's Hyo Rin and Min Ah. I glimpse over at the magazine stand and pray they won't see it. But it doesn't help - they both have already. I know that.

Hyo Rin walks straight up to me and looks me directly in my eyes. I can see mixed emotions flowing over her face, and she starts opening and closing as if she's about to say something, but doesn't know exactly what. I get very uncomfortable. At last I decide to break the ice. "It's not what it looks like, I swear I can explain." She doesn't look convinced. "I knew something was up. I just knew it. Why would he give me a note if not?" She sounds hurt. I sigh and go to the other side of the counter to give her a hug. She doesn't respond. "What happened? You don't care about this stuff. Why would you date him of all people? Why him?" She is getting worked up. "Calm down, there's nothing going on between me and him. Trust me! You have to believe-" I am interrupted by Hyo Rin's hand slapping my cheek. I can hear Min Ah gasping and running over to Hyo Rin. "What was that for!? Are you out of your mind!?" Hyo Rin doesn't budge. A tear falls down her cheek as she says "You know he's important to me. I know I don't know him, but I want to. I know I never had a real conversation with him, but I want to! You know that I like him this much! And if nothing is going on - " She points to the magazine stand. " - Then what is THAT!?" I am too baffled from her slap to do or say anything. Hyo Rin turns on her heel and leaves the shop in anger. Min Ah goes after her but turns around in the door and gives me an apologetic look. "I'll call you." She says and runs after Hyo Rin. 

What just happened?

*Yoseob point of view*

"I didn't know you were dating, Seobie! What is this all about?" Doojoon throws himself on the couch and stares at the ceiling. I don't reply. "Is she the girl that called last night?" I sit down into the chair next to Doojoon and nod in silence. "So what are you gonna do?"
"I gotta find her, obviously. Tell her to lay low." 
"So you are dating her?"
"No" I say and lean back. "At least not yet."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm leaving some loose threads out and hanging by doing this, but I promise I'll fix it all in the next chapters. >< I seem to like to do that.

Comment and subscribe, please. I love reading the comments, and I do a happy dance for each new subscriber. I want to thank those who have subscribed so far, you guys are awesome ~

So yeah, again, apologize if it's a little confusing at this time. And overdramatic. 

Then again, a little drama never hurt anyone. :P