Wicked Games || OO2

Wicked Games

Sandara

 

“Mr. Kwon” I blinked a few times. Was I in trouble? I don’t remember saying nor doing something to offend him or his date.

 

 “Miss. Park” he says, again the smirk. “You ought to be more careful. This wine bottle probably costs more than your two month pay”

 

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. The way he talks is irritating, and that smirk! I have only met the man for an hour and I cannot stand him already. How was his date able to spend longer hour plus a conversation with him? Actually… never mind. They probably don’t have much conversations. Considering the way they were acting earlier, they probably spends much of their time in bed. If you know what I’m talking about.

 

“Was there something you need Mr. Kwon?” I asked.

 

He took a step closer to me with a loop-sided grin. I took a step back but only for him to take a step closer once yet again. He looked at me waiting for my next step. Realizing I was in between his body and the wine shelf; I was trap. The man was so close that I could feel his breath in my face and smell his body spray. I was unsure of what to do. Normally, if I was in a situation like this with a different man; I would have quickly push him away.

 

But why I feel like as if I was paralyzed?

 

Mr. Kwon raised his hand, and out of impulse I closed my eyes and cringe. I heard his chuckle, but it immediately quiet down. When I opened my eyes again, he was gone.

Turning around, I realized the reason why he was here is because he had changed his mind about his choice of wine and selected a different one. 

 

I took a moment to calm my nerves down before going back to serve Mr. Kwon and his date. For some unknown reason, heart rate was beating quite vastly.

 

I wasn’t surprise to see Mr. Kwon and the dying hyena, kissing rather inappropriately. Like I said before; they could have on the table and I wouldn’t have been surprised either. Clearing my throat, Mr. Kwon pulled away from his date and grinned at me while his date, again gave me a death stare. It seems like I wasn’t doing anything right in her book tonight. Ignoring her stare, I passed them the menus.

 

“Do you guys need a moment to think your order?”

 

Mr. Kwon looked over to his date. “Do you need a moment?”

 

His nameless date, because quite honestly I think Mr. Kwon does not know her name either, gave him a seductive smile. “You know I’m always ready”

 

She then leaned over and kissed, or rather bit his earlobe.

 

I almost gagged. 

 

Does this woman do not have self respect at all?

 

Mr. Kwon gave me a arrogant look and his trade mare smirk. “I’ll start out with soup, and then the beef-short ribs”

 

I nodded, and turned to his date. “And for you miss?”

 

 “I’ll take a chicken alfredo, with whole wheat bread on the side” she says emphasizing the ‘whole wheat’. I chose to ignore the urge of rolling my eyes at her, or saying something; because I know for sure once I open my mouth I would be out tomorrow looking for another job.

 

Silently I grabbed their menus, Mr. Kwon probably thought I was amusing because he hasn’t stop looking at me with surprise surprise, a smirk. While his date, glaring draggers at me. I quickly exited the room, because my tongue was itching to say something.

 

While waiting for their food, I took the moment to take a breather.

 

Kwon Jiyong and his smirk.

 

His date and her ugly personality.

 

They are both ruining my night.

 

I hope to God, that this would be my last time serving the both of them.

 

Too soon for my liking, the chef called me to say my order was ready. With a sigh, I picked up their tray of food, and went back the couple of the year. Note my sarcasm. This time around they were not kissing or touching. Mr. Kwon was busy typing on his phone, while the hyena was looking irritated.

 

Once Mr. Kwon noticed my presence, he quickly put his phone back down and turned his attention to me. Ignoring his stare, I placed their order in front of them.

 

“Do you guys need something else?”

 

“No that would be it. We will call you when we need you” Mr. Kwon says, dismissing me. Bowing my head, I left them by themselves; fingers crossed that they don’t need my help anymore.

 

Thankfully, their dinner went rather smoothly. I came by every once in a while to check on them. And to my surprise the two were not as close earlier. The hyena even moved and was now sitting across Mr. Kwon rather than sitting beside him, almost to his lap, like before.

 

I asked the two of them if they wanted any desserts, but Mr. Kwon quickly declined and just asked for the bill.  I gave him the leather bill folder, and he slipped his platinum MasterCard in it not even glancing at receipt. But who I was kidding? I could have charged the man with twenty million kwon and it would be nothing to him.

 

While waiting on his card to process, I felt somebody’s presence around me. Looking up, I see Mr. Kwon.

 

“Can I talk to you Ms. Park?”

 

I suddenly felt nervous. His facial expression was serious, I couldn’t believe I am actually saying this, but I miss the smirk on his face. Because at this moment, he looked scary and dangerous.

 

“Sure Mr. Kwon” I said, trying to sound confident.

 

“Privately” he says, “Follow me”

 

Without a word, I followed him. I tried to remember if I did anything wrong thought out his course meal. I did everything he had said. Even kept my mouth shut even though all I wanted to do was to knockout the hyena.

 

Omo! He probably saw me rolling my eyes on his date. Aigo! I knew I should’ve have more self control.

 

He probably wants to fire me now. 

 

Mr. Kwon lead me to the kitchen. He gave all the chefs, and helpers a look. Everyone immediately dropped what they were doing and exited the kitchen, leaving Mr. Kwon and I alone by ourselves.

 

“Mr. Kwon” I began, thinking of things to explain my disrespectful behaviour to his date. In my defense his date was a complete , and had been given me dirty looks the whole night. 

 

“Jiyong”

 

I looked at him confusedly, “Huh?”

 

“Call me Jiyong. My father is Mr. Kwon” he explains as he slid his hands on his pockets. Once again, he’s staring.

 

I nodded at his request. “Okay then. Jiyong…listen-”

 

“Go on a date with me” he said cutting me off and catching me off guard.

 

Furrowing my eyes brows, I gave him a strange look. “I beg your pardon?”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and sighed out loud.

 

“Did I stutter? I said go on a date with me”

 

“Ex-excuse me?”

 

I understand and heard his question. But I just wasn’t sure if I was hearing the right thing. I guess he found that annoying, because his facial expression went from blank to pissed off within.

 

“Are you deaf? Do I need to repeat myself once again?”

 

I glared at him. “For a guy asking a girl on a date, you are awfully rude”

 

“Is that a yes or a no?” he asks.

 

I shook my head. This was honestly and possibly the worst way a guy had asked me on a date. And trust me, I had some pretty bad experiences.

 

“Listen here Mr. Kwon”

 

“I told you to call me Jiyong” he says giving me a pointed look.

 

“I’d rather not” I said with a scowl. “I literally watched you make out with your little girlfriend the whole night, and now you are asking me on a date? What kind of girl do you think I am?”

 

I could feel my patience running out, and I’m about to explode. The nerve of this man was really unbelievable.

 

“She is not and never will be my girlfriend” he says.

 

I sighed out loud and scratched my temple. Clearly this man is not getting the point.

 

 “Look Mr. Kwon. I think it’s highly inappropriate for you to ask me on a date. I am your employee and you are my employer. And quite frankly, you are a rude and not to mention obnoxious.”

 

I was about to walk away from him, when I felt him grab my forearm. He pulled me closer to him, making our body, once again centimeters apart. And for the second time for the night, my heart is beating rapidly with his presence.

 

Mr. Kwon, lifted my face with his pointer finger.

 

“I’ll let you get away tonight. But trust me when I say this Miss Park; soon enough you’re going to agree go on a date with me.” he smirks. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, still glaring. “And by the way, you look cute when you’re mad…like a fierce kitten”

 

With that, he bend down a gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me alone in the kitchen.

 

I held onto my cheeks, gritted my teeth.

 

The day that I will agree to go out with that man will the day when pigs can fly.

 

ahhh!

seventeen flawless subribers and five lovely comments! 

you guys don't know how much these means to me.

thank you all for the support.

comments, reviews and concerns are always welcome.

see you all next time. 

xx