Wicked Games || O14

Wicked Games

« Seunghyun »

 

To say that’s she’s beautiful is an exception.

I’ve had slash met girls whom are bit more pronounced.

But my attraction to them just a quarter of what I feel for her.

Sandara Park is an enigma.

She had woken up things inside of me.

Things I didn’t even know that was there.

Who knew that I was a caring motherer? Or that I like to go to the beach with people I barely know because I need a ‘breath of fresh air’? *

I call it bull.

Everyone knows I hate getting to know people.

But with Dara, I wanted to see her immediately; there was something about her that makes me want to be around her all the time.

She wasn’t talking to anyone else but Chaerin and Bom; which was understandable. I was actually surprised that she didn’t throw a fit. Though she looked like she didn’t appreciate being dragged she certainly enjoyed the food. And I don’t mean the microwavable dinner, or cup of noodles soup. I mean the food that the personal chef had prepared.  I watched her face lit up from the corner of my eyes; pretty sure she also drooled.

After touching down in Fiji, we were immediately directed to our cabin. I tried talking to her but she only gave me a glare. She and Bom were walking arm and arm, pointing at places. Her friend was obviously excited, and I couldn’t blame her.

Fiji’s beautiful.

I rented out eight rooms in total, one for each of us. There were enough rooms to go around anyway.

“What should we do now?” Seungri asks after we were finished sightseeing.  We had walked around all over the island, going to different shops. I tried to talk to her, even bribing her with some street food but it didn’t work.

“How about we just hang out and soak in the sun?” Bom said, with a smile. Dara gave her a warning look, which she had ignored.

Youngbae shrugs his shoulder. “I guess we can do that. There’s nothing else to do”

“Great” the panda says happily. He then walked over to Chaerin and lazily draped his arms around her shoulder. “I guess you have to wear a swimsuit don’t you sweetheart?”

The girl’s face immediately turned red.

She actually reminded me of Dara.

Both are spitfires.

“Get your hands of me, you grease ball” she said as she pushed him away. She then went over to Dara’s side, and cuddled beside her.

“You guys go ahead, I have tons of things to do” Jiyong suddenly said, as he puts his phone back in his pocket. He has been in his phone ever since we touched down in Fiji. Like Dara, it also took quite some time to convince to go in this trip. I noticed that he’s been tensed the whole morning. I caught him a couple of times staring at Dara, watching her. And when she would look in his way, he would immediately turn away like a deer caught in a headlight.

 “Great!” Bom exclaims happily, “We’re gonna go change into our swimwear, and we’ll meet you guys out the front”

Bom grab Dara’s arm, and forcefully dragged her while Chaerin follows unwillingly. We all went to our separate rooms to change into proper clothes.

I was the last one to join. Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri were already playing beach volleyball, while Bom and Chaerin set up a towel, soaking up the sun. I was actually surprised Seungri wasn’t annoying Chaerin; it seemed like that’s his been new found hobby.

My eyes immediately searched for Dara.

…and the first thing I saw was skin.

…so much skin.

I’d be lying if I said that didn’t wake up something inside me.

Dara had her hair up in high pony tail. She was kneeling at the sand, totally unaware of things that are happening around her; especially the wondering eyes of other men.

I’d be lying again if I said it didn’t make me angry.

Jealousy is a foreign feeling to me.

For example; meeting her roommate.

I surprised myself on how calm I had acted. Given that I probably should’ve treated him nicer; but can anyone blame me? Put a half- boy, and girl wearing in one room and anybody would’ve been thinking the same as me.

…which reminds me, I need to talk to Dara about him.

If I have to buy a whole condominium for him live in I would.

I’ve never been the one to be envious of anyone.  I was confident in my skin. Let’s face it, I was good looking and rich; there was nothing I needed to be worried about.

…that was until I met I met her at least.

All of sudden everything I was confident about seemed to disappear.

I was feeling things I had never felt before; doing things in a million year that I previous me would never do.

I talk about her to my mother for goodness sake.

My mother was so happy when I took Dara to meet her. Not that I blame her; she has been mocking me, asking when am I going to finally bring a girl over.  And when I told her I had met someone, she has been so ecstatic, she begged me to immediately bring her over. 

I didn’t intentionally want to talk about her. Her name just flew out of my mouth like a kindergarten telling his mother about his first crush.

I scowled at every guy who eye’s has been lingering at Dara’s body for more than a second. The all ran like they’re is on fire. The girl was still oblivious, too busy building her sand castle. The mesh off shoulder top that she has on is doing nothing to cover her body. I’d be lying if I said he looked appetizing in her royal blue two piece bathing suit. The color complements her pale skin tone. And as much as I appreciate what she’s wearing, so does everyone else is this damn beach.

“Having fun?” I whispered behind her ear. She jumps in surprised and turned her head to look at me. Our eyes met, and our lips were inches apart. If I make a small move, I could have her lips in between mine.

I have always wondered what her lips taste like.

Her face immediately flushed. She turned away focused on her castle.

I grinned and took the liberty to sit beside her.

She ignores my presence and continued on moulding.

“Is little Dara still angry at me?” I , as I poked her by the hip.

She let out an irritated sound, and glared. “Can’t you leave me alone? If you can’t tell I’m too busy here. Not all of us can just drop what they were doing”

“Alright. I get it you’re mad” she gave me a pointed look.. “I just want you to have a vacation. I see that you’re always working your off. Sorry if I offended you.”

Her facial expression softens.

In all true honesty I really did not think that she was going to be angry.

In fact I thought she was going to be very delighted that she might actually jump on me.

…I should’ve known better.

“Fine, I forgive you…” Dara sighs. “Just don’t do this again. I don’t like it”

I smiled cheekily, and kneeled down. “Do you need help building this bad boy? Seems like you’ve been for so long and you had only gotten this far”

Her sandcastle, (if you can even call it that) was really, pathetic. It seemed like she built a miniature mountain of sand, and adding a bunch of what not.

A five year old could have done a better job.

…but of course I didn’t say that out loud.

I’m not that stupid when it comes to her.

But somehow, in one swift move I managed to knock it down.

The redness in her face was brought back. She gave me a murderous glare and I immediately backed off. Dara is like a ticking time bomb. Give her a few minutes and I know she’s going to explode. It was a smart decision to run away from her while I have time. Few minutes later, I hear her calling out my name.

…and not the way I wanted her to either.

Safe to say she refuses to talk to me for the rest of the day. We all gathered the table to eat the food that the chef personally prepared for us. Dara’s facial expression was rather amusing as she watch the chef cooked right in front of us. For us, it was nothing.  We had seen better; but the girls are different. Even the cold-hearted Chaerin was entertained.

Dara the corner of her lip, making me chuckle. During lunch she was snarky towards me; for example, I ask her a simple question and she told me to drop dead. Towards everyone else, she was all smiles and happy. …With an exception of Jiyong. Only a blind man cannot notice the awkwardness between the two of them.

After lunch, the girls opted on sightseeing. Since it seemed like there was nothing much else to do, we all agreed to go. Both Youngbae and Seungri were okay to go anywhere, as long as they were with Bom and Chaerin.

Too bad the two girls were both clueless.

plus Chaerin looked like she could murder the maknea at any given time.

The eight of us walked around the town. Bom was dragging Dara into different stores, like a rag doll while Chaerin spent most of her time cussing and pushing Seungri away. It was really funny to watch the self-proclaimed casanova  chase after a girl, who clearly wanted nothing to do with him.

Even Jiyong found it funny; and the man hasn’t smiled ever since we arrived in the island.

My smile slowly faded away as my thoughts entered my mind.

I wonder if that’s others see me when I chase after Sandara.

Did I look that desperate too?

Turning my head, my eyes immediately searched for Dara. My eyes zeroed on her; she was standing by a little shop, looking at hand made accessories. I walked towards her quietly, making myself unknown. In her hand was small seashell bracelet dyed in different shades of blue, . She was really focused at the thing in her hand that she didn’t even realize I was behind her. I have to, the shade of blue if a good contrast against her skin.

“That one looks nice” I said quietly. She jumps in surprise, but quickly turns her attention back at the bracelet.  She smiles at the vendor, and puts it down. She glares at me, and walk back to where Bom and Chaerin was.

I grinned to myself.

She was like a little girl, getting mad at the pettiest things.

She’s cute though, so it’s alright.

Grabbing the same bracelet, I took out my wallet and paid the man for his asking price. I pocketed the bracelet, deciding to give it to her after dinner. Hopefully she would like this bracelet enough to forget her anger towards me.. Thirty minutes later we all went back to the villa. We all hanged around at the beach after getting back. Jiyong, joined us too; changing into a loose fitting shorts and white muscled shirt.  Unlike the other guys, he opted to sit on the side.   

Usually when we take vacations like this, he would have his arms wrapped around a girl by now. He’s been unusually quiet, only speaking when he’s spoke to. My eyes moved to where he’s staring at, and found Dara.  He was looking at her intensely; and when their eyes met, she quickly looked away.

Around five we all gathered to eat dinner. Again, the chef cooked us some delicious food. I tried to get Dara’s attention, but she kept her focused down at her food; and when she’s asked a question, she’s gives one word short answers.

Jiyong, who was sitting at the end of the table; kept his eyes locked on her as he plays with his wine glass.

My eyebrows furrowed.

This has been fourth time I caught him watching her.

Soon enough, Dara pushed her chair back and bid us all goodbye. She claims that she wasn’t feeling hungry, and her head ache. Before I could even present myself to walk her back to her cabin, she had already walked away; leaving me dumbfounded.

Later that night I laid in my bed, my eyes completely wide awake. I stare at the ceiling, unable to sleep. My mind keeps drifting to a certain pair of brown eyes. I grabbed my phone on the night stand and realized that it was only 11:30 at night.

Again, I tried closing my eyes but all I see was Dara.

I had spend many sleepless night thinking of her, but I think this has been the worst.

I can’t help but to worry.

…wondering if she’s alright.

…if she’s feeling hungry since she didn’t touch her food during dinner.

Suddenly, the bracelet entered my mind.

With a wide grin, I entered the bathroom to grab the bracelet.  I grinned like a fool as I put on some jogging pants and sweater. Earlier, I had bickered in my mind on whether or not I should visit her. But once the image of a desperate Seungri enters my mind, I stop.

But this time, I had an excuse to see her.  

I locked the door, and made my way towards Dara’s cabin. The cold breeze welcomed me; making me shivers. I held on tightly at the bracelet, securing it with my fingers. Halfway towards Dara’s cabin, I saw two people standing by the shore.

As I got closer the more familiar the two of them looked.

The bracelet hit the sand, while my eyes rounded at the scene infront of me.

Dara and Jiyong were standing under the moonlight, kissing. 

 

*

*

*

hello all. 

welcome. 

i don't even have words on how sorry i am for not updating.

school has been killing my us, plus i didn't have a power for a week due to ice storm. 

i'm currently in canada visiting families. 

anyway, 

here is a bit  of insight of Seunghyun's mind. 

i hope you all enjoy it. 

btw, "Or that I like to go to the beach with people I barely know because I need a ‘breath of fresh air’?"

i was referring to chapter five.

sorry if it causes some confusion. 

anyways,

i hope all of you had a blessed christmas.

see you all next time.

xx

❥❥ questions/concerns/comments are always welcome.