Wicked Games || OO5

Wicked Games

I was having the best dream. It consists of me, being in Seychelles; hanging by the beach, sipping on ice cold Pina Colada while soaking up the sun. The best part is, I was alone. No Kwon Jiyong to ruin a perfect day. I rolled over my bed and sighed, burying my head under the covers.

 

Wait a minute… My bed is not big enough for me to roll over.

 

My eyes quickly shot wide open and looked around me.

 

I sat up, and just like what I was afraid of, I wasn’t sleeping in my own bed, nor was I in my own bedroom. Furthermore, this room is bigger than my kitchen and bedroom combined together. No wonder why I was having a good dream; this bed was probably the nicest bed I had sleep on; plus the duvet cover… you could tell it’s expensive by the way it feels.

 

Where the hell am I?

 

I began to hit my forehead, hoping it will help me remember a thing. Last I remember was Seung - Hyun asking me my address before I closed  my eyes.

 

Seunghyun! That bastard. When I get my hands on him, he will see. He better had not touch me… or else….

 

Aigoo! What was I thinking?!

 

The door I opened, and there was; the bastard walking through the door. Dressed in a washed up jeans, and plain white shirt, a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Ah…sleeping beauty is finally awake” he mocked, smile playing along his lips.

 

“You bastard!” I immediately screamed, jumping out of the bed. “Where did you bring me huh? Who’s house is this? How did I get here?! Why are you just standing there, staring at me? Answer me dammit!”

 

I puffed my chest, just because he is a foot taller than me, he thinks he can take me where he wants? Ha!  

 

He flinched, and covered my mouth with his hands. “Holy hell. Shut up, for a second. How am I supposed to answer you when you won’t stop yapping?”

 

I scowled at him, and bit his fingers as hard as I can. The screamed in pain and immediately let go.

 

He looked at me as if I was nuts. “Yah! You crazy woman! Why did you do that for?”

 

“Who are you to put your hands on me. Who knows where you’re filthy hands had been” I snapped back. “Now answer me question. Where the hell am I?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious. You’re in my house.” he says, still holding his hand. “Look what you did. Now I have a bite mark on my fingers”

 

I rolled my eyes at him. What a big baby. “How did I get here?”

 

“How do you think? I drove you here of  course… why must you ask stupid questions?”

 

My face immediately burned in anger. closed my eyes began to breath in and out slowly. Not only this man is a bastard, and an ; he made the impossible, possible. He managed make Kwon Jiyong look like a saint.

 

“You know what I found funny?” My eyes snapped in his direction. He is now smirking, and has his hands on his pockets. “You didn’t even ask who changed your clothes”

 

I immediately look down, and just like he had said, I was no longer wearing the dress I had on yesterday. My jaw dropped. Before I can even ask questions he has already his back turned from me, and is walking away.

 

“Close your mouth before it stays that way” he says turning his head around slightly, stopping on his tracks. “Follow me, my maids had prepared breakfast. I could hear your stomach grumbling all the way over here”

 

I grimaced at him, but followed him anyways. My stomach has betrayed me. I curse myself for being hungry all the time.  I looked around his house and can’t help but to be amaze. The interior was magnificent. I had only seen a house, no scratch that a mansion like this on either television and movies. From time to time, I could hear the bastard whistling.

 

Seung - Hyun led me to his dinning room. A twenty-two seater marbled dinning table, with beautiful fresh flowers is sitting on the middle, is the first thing I saw. Expensive sets of dinnerware was also sitting on top of the table; and I couldn’t help but wonder how many people actually live in this house, that they need such a big table.

 

It seems like the house is very quiet, and lonely.

 

My mouth watered when I saw the food that was prepared for us. Eggs (both scrambled and sunny-side up) bacon strips and sausages. There also pancakes, hash browns and French Toasts. On the side is freshly cut fruits. Everything (from the set up on the dinning table to the food) looked like it came out of a food magazine.

 

“Stop staring. Sit down and just eat up” Seunghyun said with a smirk.

 

Ignoring his remarks, I chose a seat that is at least three chairs away from him. I my lips and started placing food on my plate. I usually just have a toast of bread with little butter for breakfast; so this is heaven for me right now. I heard Seung – Hyun sighed, and stood up from his seat. I watch him take my plate, and placed it right beside him.

 

“Yah!” I called out.

 

He ignores me once again, and began placing more food in my plate.

 

“Omo! What are you doing? I can’t eat all that” I asked, with a confused look. “Are you fattening me up?”

 

“You’re too skinny. I felt like I was carrying a pillow when I carried you yesterday” he simply said. I blushed in embarrassment, but glared at him nonetheless. “Do you want orange juice or milk?”

 

“Water is fine. Maybe coffee if you have some.”

 

“Of course we have coffee. What kind of question is that?”

 

I gritted my teeth, but kept quiet. A young girl, wearing a black and white maid uniform came over and poured me some coffee. There was so much food on my plate, that I don’t know where to begin. Meanwhile, Seunghyun only has a piece of bread with a sausage and an egg.

 

“That’s all you’re having?” I asks. He looked at me as if I have two heads.

 

“Is there a problem with it?”

 

“No…but why did you ask to prepare so much when you’re only eating all that?”

 

“I asked them to prepare it for you. I wasn’t sure what you would like for breakfast” he says, while cutting up his sausage.

 

I was out of words. This mean is really giving me a whiplash. One minute he all nice, and the next minute is acting like an .

 

He really has to make his mind up.

 

The breakfast was filled with awkward silence. I was dying to know who had changed me yesterday, but I was afraid of the answer. I also asked why he didn’t just drop me off my house, just like he had said he would.

 

Every once in a while I would look at him, from the corner of my eyes and study him. Clearly he is not bad to look at; he is actually one of the most good looking guys I had seen in my life. But his attitude ruins his pretty face.

Just like someone I know.

 

“I’m surprised you aren’t pestering me with anymore stupid questions” he suddenly says, supping on his juice.

 

I scowled. Back to his annoying self I see.

 

“What’s the use if you won’t answer any one of them?”

 

He let out a chuckle.

 

“Yah! Hasn’t you’re mother taught you it’s not nice to laugh at people?” I snapped at him, with a glare.

 

He ignored me again.

 

See…

 

This is why I don’t bother asking him questions anymore.

 

I will just get aneurism from him.

 

“Fine. I’ll answer your million dollar question” he sighs, “I didn’t change your clothes; my maids did. And, I didn’t touch either”

 

I looked at him with a doubtful facial expression. “How do I know if you’re telling the truth?”

 

“Trust me, you’ll would’ve remembered if something happened between the two of us” he says with a wink.

 

I blinked a couple of times, and processed what he had said.

 

“Yah! You big ert”

 

Seung - Hyun just laughed and continued on with his breakfast. While I, other hand is dying of embarrassment. After eating breakfast, he dropped me off home. He didn’t even say goodbye when I stepped out of his car. He just sped off without any words.

 

I eventually got into my apartment; and Chaerin, Bom and Minho immediately screams my name as soon as I walked in through the door.

 

“Dara…where the hell have you been all night?” Chaerin asks, dragging me over to the couch.

 

“Yeah Sanstokki” Bom pouts, “you really got us worried”

 

I didn’t fail to notice how close Minho was to Bom. The thought of it made me feel giddy on the inside.

 

“I’m sorry”  I apologized to my friends. “but I’m okay. Nothing bad happed to me”

 

“Where did you go anyway?” Minho asks with curiousity.

 

“Ah it’s hard to explain. I just want to forget all about it now” I grumbled. I stood up from the couch, and walked to my bedroom. I know my friends are really curious about what had happened last night, but thankfully they didn’t ask me any further question.

 

Just like what I had said; I wish to forget everything that had happened yesterday, and this morning.

 

After loafing around my house with my friends (and occasionally watch Bom and Minho act sickening-ly be sweet around each other) for a few hours, it was time for work once again. Thankfully Minzy is working tonight, and everything is back to normal again.

 

“Dara noona” Minzy calls as soon as she sees me. “How was your day off yesterday? I know you were very excited about it”

 

I sighed. “Ah Minzy. I don’t wanna talk about it. Let’s just say, I had better day off days, arasso?”

 

“Ooh…that bad huh?”

 

I nodded my head. “Mhm. But, past is past. I just want to forget all about it now”

 

“Ah good choice noona. Fighting!” she says with a fist pump.

 

The night began, and Eclipse began to get busy. I grabbed the drinks for Table 7 off the bar, and was garnished the one with a lime just like the gentlemen had ask. As I turned, I caught the sigh of Kwon Jiyong, talking and walking with Eun Jung. Thankfully he didn’t notice me. I sighed in relief, I had a good feeling that I wouldn’t be serving in the private room tonight.

 

I delivered my drinks to Table 7 and went back to the bar, to order a Gin Tonic for a different table this time, when I saw Eun Jung walking my way. I cursed my luck, knowing what she is going to ask me.

 

“Private room Dara”

 

“Eun Jung, I don’t-”

 

She sighed in annoyance. “I’m not going to stand here and argue with an employee. You don’t get paid for standing here. Now go and serve Mr. Kwon” she commanded in her irritated tone. There was no arguing with her.

 

Before leaving, I caught the eye of Minzy. She looked at me confusedly, while I pleaded for help. She seemed like she had understand my dilemma, and nodded her hand. Dragging my feet, praying for Minzy will come up with a plan to save me soon, I walked up the stairs, resigned to my fate.

 

Considering how angry I had left him last night, I was sure tonight isn’t going to be pretty.

 

Mr. Kwon didn’t made a move to acknowledge me, even though he saw me on his peripheral vision, and heard the clicking of my heels.

 

“Can I start you off with something to drink Mr. Kwon?” I decided to keep things formal. Besides I can’t let my private life interfere with my work life. I have to be professional no matter what happens.

 

“Just water today Sandara. How are you?” he asks with a calm tone. I looked at him nervously. What kind of game is this man playing now?

 

 “I’m fine, thank you” I replied awkwardly. “No one else joining you tonight?”

 

He shook his head no. “There is only one girl I want to have dinner with. I have yet to convince her” he winks.

 

Ah… there it is.

 

“Do you want a minute, or do you know what you want to eat so I can get the kitchen started on it?”

 

“Tell me about the specials for tonight, Sandara. I want to hear you talk” he said seductively. He has his hand folded underneath his chin, with a smile.

 

Yep… he’s starting again. Trying to be all Casanova, and Sauvé. If he keeps his mouth shut, and just smile the whole time, I might actually consider going on a date with him.

I informed him the special for the night; Roasted Salmon, with Mustard and Tarragon, with grilled zucchini, mushrooms and asparagus on the side. His eyes never left me, they moved up and down, taking everything in.

 

It took half of self control for me, not to throw my heels at him.

 

Eventually he had ordered Orange-Scented Grilled Lobster Tails, with mash potatoes and sautéed vegetables on the side. He had also changed his drink, from glass of water to a glass of wine

 

.

Although Mr. Kwon flirted with me from time to time, he kept it to a minimum, which I had thought he was incapable to do. From our first two encounters it had seem like he can’t keep his hands to himself, and is always finding ways to touch me. He had asks me questions about my personal life, which I responded with a very limited answers. From his facial expressions, I could tell wasn’t too keen with my answers, but he didn’t say anything.

 

 After his dinner, Mr. Kwon stood up and buttoned his blazer. He walked closer to me, but still kept his distance.

 

“I want to apologize for the way I had acted yesterday Sandara” he says, with a shy smile. If I hadn’t seen it in my own eyes, I would’ve never believe it. He looked like a little boy, not like his usual arrogant self. “It seemed like my anger and jealousy got the best of me. I apologize once again”

 

I blinked. “I can only accept your apology if you can provide me reasons for your actions yesterday, Mr. Kwon”

 

He chuckled. “If you haven’t notice I am very attracted to you Sandara. I hope in the near future, you will find yourself to agree go on a date with me?”

 

I was left dumfounded.

 

I wanted to say no, and tell him it would be very unprofessional for us to go on a date with him. And not to mention, I find his manner a turn – off.

 

But somehow I couldn’t.

 

Am I seriously considering to go on a date with him?

 

...

 

I could only stare at this man in front of me, who had changed his whole attitude to a complete 360.

 

“I also hope, that next time I see you. You can call me by my first name. Jiyong” he smiles. “Would that be alright?”

 

I simply nodded, still not saying anything.

 

He lifted up my right hand, and place a kiss on top of it. I hate to admit it, but when his lips touch my hands, I suddenly felt my stomach drop; and my heart rate go faster than it’s normal speed.

 

Why do I always feel like this whenever Kwon Jiyong is near?

 

“I will see you soon Sandara. Take care of yourself” he smiles at me again, before walking away. I could stay on my spot and watch him leave.

 

What the hell  just happened?

 

I think I’m in the twilight zone.

 

hey guys! :D

All of you have been very good to me; with all the subscribers and comments.

as always; comments, concerns and reviews arewelcome.

Next chapter would be told Jiyong’s point of view

See you all next time 

xx

 

twi·light zone

 

- from ; Dictionary.com

 

 

  1. A conceptual area that is undefined or intermediate.
  2. A sphere of experience that appears sinister or dangerous because of its uncertainty, unpredictability, or ambiguity