Wicked Games || OO4

Wicked Games

The tension between Mr. Kwon and the man could be cut out with a knife.  In response, the man chuckled, irritating Mr. Kwon even more. They stood there watching each other for a while, waiting for one another to make a move. I winced as the man’s hold against my wrist became tighter. Mr. Kwon’s eyes flicked in my direction and noticed my pain.

 

“I’m counting to three. If you don’t let go of her, you’re face is going to end up on the floor” he calmly gave the man a warning. His eyes though, are seething in anger.

 

The man must’ve noticed Mr. Kwon is not playing around. Although he’s not very built, Mr. Kwon can be down-right scary. His eyes, his posture, even the way he talks screams  intimidation. After sizing Mr. Kwon up, the man realized he has no chance with Mr. Kwon nor is he kidding around. He immediately let go of my wrist, and put up his hands unapologetically. He then backed away, fading into the crowd.

 

Meanwhile, I stood frozen in my spot, unable to believe what just happened.

 

“Are you okay?” my eyes snapped into Mr. Kwon’s direction. I hadn’t realize he is now standing in front of me, or how close he was. Silently, I nodded my head. “Come with me, I’ll give you some ice for your wrist”

 

He didn’t give me a chance to answer him. He grabbed my other hand, and led me into a staircase. We had passed countless of women, all giving Mr. Kwon sultry looks but to my astonishment he didn’t spare even a single glance at them. He led me into another flight of stairs before we taking a left turn. It was only when we are inside his office when he had let go of my hand.

 

 I should’ve known he owns this club too. I mean, what don’t Kwon Enterprises own in Seoul?

 

“Take a seat Sandara” he stated. I continue to stand on my spot while I watched him grab some ice cubes in his mini fridge.  I have to be honest,  I’m feeling confuse by the way Mr. Kwon is acting.  It makes me wonder if he had gotten into an accident and hit his head.

 

“Sandara?” he calls, breaking me out of my thoughts once again. I looked at him and noticed he was now holding a bag of ice. He gently took hold of my hand again, and led me to his couch. I watch him examined my now bruised wrist, and carefully placed the ice bag over it. “Can you move it?”

 

Silently again, I nodded my head.

 

Our eyes immediately locked. Slowly, Mr. Kwon started to lean his face towards me. I began to worry. My head is screaming to push him way, give him a good slap on the face but my body won’t listen.  My eyes are flickering from his eyes to his lips, and just before his lips touched mine I (finally) had the ability to move my head.

 

Mr. Kwon didn’t hide his disappointment, and cursed under his breath.

 

I cleared my throat and then stood up. “Mr. Kwon. Thank you for saving me, but I have to go now. My friends are probably worrying about me”

 

He grabbed my hand before I able to leave; stopping me. He silently take off his suit, and held it out to me.

 

“Reason why you find yourself in trouble is because the way you dress” he stated. He’s back to himself again; cold and a pure .

 

I stared at him, speechless.

 

“excuse me?” I snarled, anger flaring inside me. “who the hell do you think you are?”

 

“What kind of right minded girl would choose a dress like that in a club like this?” he asks, ignoring my question. He closed his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose.  I watch him pour himself a glass of scotch whiskey, and took a shot.

 

 “I’m sorry, but you neither my father or my brother. Especially not my boyfriend. So it’s not a business of yours weather I choose to wear a dress like this or not” I said glaring at him.

 

I grabbed the door handle, was about to leave when I heard a shattering noise behind me. I immediately turned around, and my jaw dropped. Mr. Kwon threw the glass he was holding against the wall. He has his back me, leaning of table.

 

“Who is he?” I heard him quietly ask.

 

“Who?” I don’t know why I stayed. I have all the liberty to walk away from him, but for some unknown reason there was something stopping me.

 

Mr. Kwon quickly turned around, and tucked his hands in his pockets. His closed his eyes and began to practice breathing evenly.

 

“That man, that you came with. Who is he?” He spoke in between his teeth.

 

I snorted. “Who is he to me is none of your business” His head immediately shot up in my direction. Once again, his eyes are full of fury and rage.

 

“Sandara” he called my name.

 

“Mr. Kwon”

 

He kept his eyes on me. With three long strides, he has me trapped between his arms. He caressed my cheeks, and ran his fingers through my hair. This time, I didn’t cringe or turn away from him. I have to prove to him that I’m not weak, I’m not scared of him. So I stared back. His face started to inch closer to mine again, and this time I was ready to slap him. Rather than closing the gap between our faces, he nuzzled his face under my earlobe.

 

“I don’t share well Sandara” he whispers in my ear, as his left hand cupped my face.

 

I looked at him and noticed his eyes are going back and fort from my eyes to my lips. I began to feel my heart beating faster.

 

What is this?

 

I think I’m having a heart attack.

 

Mr. Kwon was about to capture my lips into his when I finally broke into my senses. Pushing him away; bringing the distance back between us.

 

“Thankfully I am not your possession, so you don’t have to worry about me”

 

His eyes and facial expression immediately harden. His jaw were tensed and his fingers are curled, making a fist. I could make out his face, turning dark shade of red. I could tell his patience had ran out.  So before I watch his explosion, I immediately left.

 

I heard shattering inside his office again, but this time I didn’t think twice about leaving.

 

The club was busier than I had remember. I’m certainly at lost on how to find my friends, when I don’t even remember where we sat in the first place. But first, I think I need a drink. I stood in the bar waiting for the bartender to notice me. I wouldn’t blame him though, there is too many people is this damn place. I finally had enough waiting, and choose to ignore my thirst. Plus, the guys at the nearby table are giving me the creeps.

 

I looked around me and saw Chaerin dancing on the dance floor with a nameless guy.

 

“Chaerin!” I called out to her. She whipped her head into my direction, and was surprised to see me. She whispered something in the guy’s ear before walking towards me.

 

“Dara, where were you?” she asks.

 

“Sorry Chaerin. I just needed to step outside and get some fresh air” I lied. Chaerin seemed like she believed me and didn’t push any further. “Where’s Bom and Minho?”

 

“Down there on our table. Who knew both of them would have hit it off?!” she asks with a laugh.

 

“by the way that Bom has been eyeing him, I’m not really surprised” I said. I let Chaerin get back on her guy and went to Minho amd Bom. As expected, they were all cuddly and sweet.

 

I was making my way towards them, when I had accidentally bumped into someone; making their drink spill on their shirt. I gasped in horror.

 

“Oh gosh…I’m so sorry” I immediately apologized.

 

I looked up, and saw man staring down at me. His facial expression is emotion less. He looked at his shirt, and then back at me.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

 

In response the man scoffed, and walked away. He didn’t even spare a glance back at me. I grimaced at him.

 

…and I thought Kwon Jiyong is the worst guy I have ever met on this planet

 

… apparently I was wrong.

 

Without wasting another minute thinking about no. 2; I made way towards our old table. Although, some other people seemed to have occupied it. I went back to dance floor, looking for Chaerin once again, but I seemed to have lost her too.

 

I groaned.

 

I went outside, and decided to just give Chaerin a call. I immediately dialed Chaerin’s number but there was no answer.  I couldn’t give Bom a call, since I have her clutch and I have no way of contacting Minho.

 

Again I groaned.

 

This night is just getting better and better.

 

“Hey baby girl, nice legs” I heard some guy call out to me. I heard his friends laugh along with him.

 

As if losing my friends wasn’t enough, I had to be hit on by some hooligans. Turning around, I saw the same group of guys giving me the creeps earlier.

 

I rolled my eyes, and ignored them. I dialed Chaerin’s number again but just like earlier, there was no answer.

 

“Who are you calling? Your boyfriend? Come over here toots, I’ll show you some good time”

 

I closed my eyes, and began my breathing exercise. After that, I gave them a one last death stare before I walked away.

 

“hey hey, where are you going?” one of the hooligans grabbed my arm stopping me.

 

“let go of me” I said pushing him away.

 

The man ended up on his . His face immediately transformed into rage. His friends came over and help the assface on his feet. I would be lying if I say I wasn’t  scared. There were at least four of them; there was no way I can win against that.

 

I quickly tried to form a plan in my head; but nothing came into my mind. I guess the best thing I can do is to run. Slowly I slipped off the heels I’m wearing. The hooligans sniggered.

 

 I began to back away from them, preparing for my run; when my back had hit a hard something. I jumped in surprise (and scare) and immediately turned around.

 

To my surprise, it the same whom I had apologize but ignored me. He has cigarette stick hanging on the corner of his mouth, making him look more dangerous than these hooligans. His gaze at switched from me to these schmucks.

 

 He calmly lit up his cigarette and took a drag. He puffed the smoke out and, then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

“Is there a problem here? I’m sure you guys are not giving my girlfriend a trouble, are you?”

 

My jaw dropped…girlfriend?!

 

“Sorry Seunghyun” one of the guy stuttered. “We thought-“

 

no. 2 or Seunghyun as the man called him, dropped his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.  

 

“Thought what? Do you guys enjoy take advantage of girls that are alone is that it?” he says, pushing me behind him. “now leave before I beat all of your faces into pulp. I have no problem changing my decision”

 

The four of them immediately ran away. Seunghyun, turned around  and looked at me. He looked at me up and down, and walked away.

 

“wait!” I called over to him

 

The man stopped, but didn’t turn around. I sighed out loud, and walked over to him.

 

I stood in his opposite direction.

 

He continued to keep silent, although his eyes are on me.

 

“I just want to say thank you. If it weren’t for you who knows what would’ve happened to me” I said softly. “So thanks”

 

I waited for him to say something back, but once again he said nothing and only walked away. I gritted my teeth, and scoffed.

 

Who the hell does this man think he is?

 

“Hey !” I said, calling over to him. This time, he turned around. “Didn’t your parents tell you it’s polite to say ‘welcome’ when somebody had said thank you? Didn’t you learn that in school?”

 

He snorted. “Why would I say ‘welcome’ to you? Because of you, I’m late”

 

Again, I gritted my teeth.

 

Without another word, I spun around and walked away. There was no use of  fighting with that man. I would just be wasting my time.

 

Standing on the side walk, I waited for a taxi. I must have been waiting forever until a sleek black car parked in front of me.

 

I only know one person who can afford this type of car.

 

I cursed underneath my breath.

 

The driver of the car slowly rolled down the window.  And to my surprise it’s Seunghyun – no. 2.

 

“Get in” he said.

 

My eyes bulged.

 

The nerve of this man.

 

Him and Kwon Jiyong should be friends; they would bond very well with each other.

 

“No thank you. Who knows where you’ll bring me, or what you’re going to do with me”

 

“If I want something bad to happen to you, then I wouldn’t have saved you from those guys, now would I?” he retorted, making a good point. I kept quiet, ignoring his stare. He chuckled, which angered me more.  

 

“What are you laughing at?” I asked, glaring at him. “And didn’t you just say you’re late on whatever you have planned?”

 

“There’s no use of going there now. You already made me late, and besides she and I can just re-schedule tomorrow” he says, “now get in. It’s almost two o’clock in the morning. You’re going to have a hard time finding a taxi at this time”

 

Once again he made a very good point. Grumbling, I went inside his car.

 

“Where do you live?”

 

“Wei?! What do you have planned?”

 

“Relax will you? How am I supposed to drop you off when I don’t know where you live?” he asks shaking his head. “for a girl you have such a dirty mind”

 

I scowled at him, and told him my address nonetheless.

 

The rest of our car ride is quiet. Quite frankly my ego is too bruised; I shouldn’t have let him give me a drive home, but I was out of option. Every once in a while, I would catch him looking over, still smirking.

 

I decided to ignore him, and closed my eyes.

 

I can’t wait till I’m home and forget about today.

 

hey guys. :-)

this chapter was supposed to be up yesterday but i have been very busy.

i hope you all enjoy this chapter.

thanks again for all the subscribes and comments. 

much love. 

xx