Wicked Games || OO7

Wicked Games

 

“Morning” Minho greeted me with a bright smile and a cup of coffee. I grumbled a response and take the cup out of his hand. The best thing about having a roommate is that I never have to worry about breakfasts. Minho has that covered ever since he moved in. “You look like a panda. What time did you get in yesterday night anyway? The girls were waiting for you to get home”

 

I yawned and stretched. My stomach grumbled at the sight of sausages and egg in front of me.

 

 “Not until two thirty in the morning. Work was busy so I had to work over time”

 

Busy was the understatement of the year. It felt like every damn restaurant in Seoul was closed down, and everyone had decided to eat at Eclipse. Every staff was running around like a mad men just to meet the customers satisfaction. It’s been like that for the past week. Our customers and daily sales was doubled up compare from the week before; meaning I had been going home later than usual.

 

“Where is Bom and Chaerin anyway?”

 

Minho shrugs his shoulder. His and Bom’s ‘relationship’ was officially over as of last weekend. If  you can call what they had as a relationship. It was Bom who broke it off, admitting that she’s not feeling the spark that she’s looking for in a relationship. Minho was very hurt (obviously), but agreed to break things off. Bom, as much as I love her, is definitely the serial dater of the group. She had met and dated countless of guys but none of them stayed around for long. She claims that the boys the dates are always missing something.

 

The spark.

 

The toe-curling kiss, that will fill your stomach with butterflies.

 

What that means? I don’t know.

 

Bom is a bit coo-coo in the head. She believes in soul mates and living in happily ever after. She also thinks that her Prince Charming is just waiting out there for her. Yeah…like I said, coo-coo.

 

“I think they both have work this morning” Minho said unsurely and then smiled. I’m happy that they’re able to be friends after everything that happened between them. I’m also glad that Chaerin and Bom’s relationship weren’t affected.

 

I nodded my head, and take a sip of my coffee.

 

“Where are you going anyway? You look like you’re going to a wedding”

 

Minho chuckled and straightened his tie.  He’s wearing a white button up shirt partnered with a black tie and dress pants. Beside him is his black blazer sitting on top of his suitcase.

 

“Do I look professional enough?” he asks. “I have a job interview today”

 

I gasped in delight. He has been looking for a job for quite sometime now. Thankfully somebody had responded on his resume.

 

“Really?! Where?”

 

“At Kwon Enterprise. Can you believe it?” My smile immediately dropped. Kwon Enterprise? That means he’d be working under Jiyong. Aish, I already have a bad feeling about this. “Anyway, see you later Dara. Wish me luck!”

 

I watch Minho leave, excitement written all over his face. I sighed, and blew my bangs out of my eyes. Reaching for my coffee, I was about to take a sip when I hear my phone ring. One text message received.

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Sleeping Beauty

Time: 10:30 AM

 

--text message--

Meet me outside.

Dress comfortably

We’re going somewhere.

--end of text message--

 

My eyebrows rose in confusion. People these days. They really having nothing better to day other than waste other’s time.

 

From: Sandara Park

To: Unknown Number

Time: 10:35 AM

 

--text message--

Check the number you sent your message again.

I think you got the wrong number.

I don’t know who you are.

--end of text message--

 

I click sent and put my phone down on the table. I gathered all the dirty dishes in the sink and began washing them. In the middle of rinsing the dishes my phone beeped again. I washed my hands and opened my inbox.

 

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Sleeping Beauty

Time:10:40 AM

 

--text message--

look at outside your window, and see who this is.

hurry up.

I don’t like waiting.

--end of text message--

 

I let out a few profanities under my breath and went outside, into the balcony. My eyes immediately zero in on a man leaning in front of black sports car. I squinted my eyes to get a better look, but all I can see from a far is his bleached hair, and tall figure. After all I can’t really see anything since he was wearing Ray-bans.

 

Again, my phone beeped.

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Sleeping Beauty

Time: 10:50 AM

 

--text message--

I told you I don’t like waiting.

I’ve been here for twenty minutes already

Why are you still standing there?

You look stupid.

--end of text message--

 

 

I growled, and look back at him. He, just like I expected, was looking back at me. I was about to give him the finger when my phone rang. Without a second thought I answered it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Can you read at all? Did you even finish grade school?” the voice on the other side asks. His voice was deep tone, and I immediately knew who he was.

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

“Yah! Who the hell are you to ask me that kind of question?” I growled, my anger quickly flaring up. He let out a chuckle, pissing me off even more “I have you know I graduated on top of my class with honors... “How did you get my number anyway?”

 

“I’m a powerful man. Get dress, time is ticking.”

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

“Who are you to tell me what to do? I didn’t even agree to go out with you in the first place” I said, “I’m a very busy person you know”

 

He let out a deep breath. And from a distance, I see him scratching his forehead.

 

“You know instead of yapping, why don’t you just do what I tell you? Haven’t you heard, time is gold”

 

“You’re not my senior or my father; so I don’t have to do what you want.” I snapped. “Now I’m going to hang up and you better delete my phone number or else I’m going to call the police. Don’t think I won’t do it”

 

I pressed the ‘end’ button and hanged up. Without sparing him another glance, I walked inside my apartment and locked the balcony side door.  I grabbed the nearest pillow, slammed it in my face and let out screamed. 

 

I was wrong. Choi Seunghyun is definitely more infuriating than Jiyong.

 

He maybe an too but her never shows up in front of my house unannounced mind you, and insult me.  Tsk. What kind of a woman does he think I am?

 

Slowly, I walked to my window and I take a peek outside. I let out a deep breath when he and his car care gone. I thought he was going to see through my bluff and not leave. Deciding to just forget everything that had happened, I returned and continued on with my dishes. In the middle of drying them, I heard a knock on my door.

 

Everything that happened after that went as a blur.

 

As soon as I opened the door, the tall frame of Seunghyun welcomed my eyes. And even before I can shut the door on him, he had put his foot as a barrier so I wouldn’t be able to close the door. Imagine me, a woman who merely weigh 120 pounds pushing a man out that is ten time stronger.

 

“What are you doing here?” I scowled at him. Seunghyun said nothing and walked inside..  He sat on the couch and reached for clicker.

 

This man. He really knows how to get under my skin…

 

“Ya!” I grabbed the remote control from his hand, and turned the TV off. “Who says you can come inside and watch TV without my permission. I told you I’m not going anywhere with you”

 

He gave me a glance-over and let out a low chuckle.  Looking down at myself, I noticed I was still wearing my light blue pajamas with yellow duck prints. My face immediately turned bright like a firetruck.

 

“Yah~! Why are you laughing at me? And who said you can sit?!” I questioned, with a grimace.

 

“I’m your visitor, and it’s only polite for a you to offer me a seat” he reasons. “Now get dress. We don’t have all time in world you know”

 

I shook my head. “Wasn’t I clear enough when I said I’m not going any where with you?”

 

“Fine” He crossed his legs and folded his hands on top of his knees. “I guess we can hang out in your apartment instead”

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

"Can you leave now please? I have so many things to do and still have to work tonight”

 

“Are you always this rude towards your guest?”

 

“You’re not welcome here. I didn’t even invite you in, in the first place!”

 

Seunghyun laughs. He stood up and began to look around my apartment. He looked through the pictures I had displayed, and laughs to himself.  I knew I should’ve have put up those pictures.

 

“You look cute in this one” he says picking up a light blue picture frame. I immediately knew which one he was talking about; last year’s birthday celebration of Bom. The three of us took a group photo in a karaoke bar; we were drunk as hell. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the picture out of his hand, putting it back on it’s place.

 

“Are you really not leaving?” I asked with a frown.

 

“What do you think?”

 

I sighed. He really isn’t going to leave until he gets what he wants. Is this how rich people get their way? Stopping at nothing, using every trick they have in their books? Already I’m regretting my decision. But I knew I have no other option. If I want to go on with my day, I just have to it up and spend a few hours with this man.

 

“Wait here” I glared at him. “And don’t touch anything!”

 

I scowled at him one more time before going to my room. I took a quick shower, and immediately got dressed. Putting my hair in a sleek pony tail, I put a on a lip balm on my lips, a little bit of mascara and  blush for some color in my cheeks. Even though I hate the idea of spending a day with devil, I don’t wanna look like a living corpse. Satisfied with my look, I went back to the living room. And just like I told him, Seunghyun was sitting quietly on the couch.

 

“Let’s go. Weren’t you the one that says time is gold?” I said, tapping my feet.

 

I locked my apartment, and he led me to the parking lot. His car was a different from the one he was driving when we first met. Still, the car looked expensive as hell. Walking over to my side, he opened the door for me. I admit I was bit surprised his action. Who knew he could be a gentleman? Mumbling a small ‘thank you’ I went in.

 

The two of us were quiet for the whole ride. The only thing you can hear was the music on the radio, and him quietly humming along. He’s also tapping his fingers. Every once in a while I would turn to look at him. It would be lie if I say I don’t find him attractive. Only a blind person would disagree, or a woman who is in-denial. But his attitude ruins it all. He’s very demanding, and from the way he had acted on earlier; I can tell this man in not used to being told no.

 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked him. We had been driving for twenty minute now, and I’m not even sure if we’re still in Seoul.

 

“I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet”

 

I raised my eyebrow.

 

“So you’re kidnapping me, with no destination in mind?”

 

“I didn’t kidnap you. You came with me with your own will”

 

“Because you wouldn’t leave me alone!”

 

“I still didn’t kidnap you”

 

“You were basically blackmailing me”

 

“You call it blackmail, I call it being smart” he smirked with a wink. I growled at him and  crossed my arms in anger. For what is it seemed like forever, he finally stop the car in front of  a deserted beach.

 

He once again, got out first and rushed to my side to open the door.

 

He was really giving me a whiplash. One minute he’s all rude and cold. Insulting me and calling me names And next he’s being a gentleman.

 

“are we going swimming?”  

 

“Babo” Seunghyun said while shaking his head. “I would’ve told you to bring bathing suit if I was planning that, wouldn’t I?”

 

See! This is what I’m talking about!

 

“Yah! One more time you call me stupid, I will leave and go home”

 

“Arasso, arasso” he says. “Sorry”

 

I rolled my eyes at him, and started walking ahead. I took off my flat shoes, since the sand is only going to sink inside of it. Keeping the distance between us, we walked along the beach, not talking to each other. I would’ve thought Seunghyun would pester me, like he usually does, but surprisingly he kept his mouth shut. Maybe because we really have nothing to talk about, that and the fact that I don’t want to talk to him; because I know for a sure we would only end up in an argument resulting of me having a high blood pressure.

 

I must admit though, the walk in the beach relaxed my mind. Work has been so hectic for the past few weeks, and I feel like I’m going to loose my mind. It also doesn’t help that Kwon Jiyong has been on my dreams lately.

 

And they’re not just you’re typical dreams.

 

Nope.

 

A PG-Rated, Fifty – Shades of Grey type of dream.

 

…minus the of course.

 

Or maybe not like Fifty – Shades of Grey, but you get what I mean.

 

I dream of things I would’ve never thought of in my 23 years of age.

 

, dirty an—ah I don’t even want to think about it anymore.

 

I shivered as the cold wind blew pass by me. Folding my arms, I tried to warm them up when I felt a heavy jacket over my shoulder. I looked up and saw Seunghyun had removed his blazer and gave it to me.

 

“Thanks” I mumbled under my breath.

 

“You know, you should always bring a jacket with you” he lectured. “You should always be prepared”

 

I huffed. “Ya! I didn’t know you were going to bring me at a beach. You should’ve have told me”

 

“Tsk” he shook his head. He then stopped and stared at the shoreline. The sunlight reflected the water, making it sparkle. The scenery ahead of us was really breath taking.

I looked up at Seunghyun. He looked so serious. His facial expression was calm and stoic. I then wonder what he’s thinking about. Curious to know what is going on in his messed up head of his. “Take a picture. It will last longer” he said, turning his eyes on me.

 

I jumped in surprised and looked away. Seunghyun snickered, but said nothing.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Hmm”

 

“Thank you for spending  the day with me”

 

Wow. That must’ve been the nicest thing he’d ever said to me. It took me some self strength to not let my jaw drop. Shaking my head, I dug my hands deeper into the pockets of his blazer.

 

“It’s not like I had any other choice, now did I?” I retorted, but with a smile. Again I heard him snicker.

 

“I needed to be around a person who doesn’t know anything about me. It feels like a breath of fresh air”

 

My eyebrows met in confusion.

 

Breath of fresh air? What the heck does that mean?

 

“Look at you trying to figure out what I said” He smirks and then pinches my cheek.

 

I groaned in pain and quickly pushes him away. I rubbed my cheeks, and scowled “You big jerk. That hurts…”

 

He laughs and began to walking on the opposite direction. “Let’s go sleeping beauty. It’s already two o’clock. If you want to get to work on time, we have to beat the traffic rush”

 

Making a face behind his back, I immediately followed. Once again, he opened the car door for me. The entire ride back was still quiet. I checked my phone and saw a couple of missed calls from Chaerin and Bom. Minho also texted me, wondering where I am. Unconsciously I yawned. It was already two o’clock in the afternoon, two more hours I have to work again. I leaned my head against the car window and closed my eyes. Even though I can’t see it, I could feel his eyes on me.

 

 

I was in deep slumber when I felt a hand squeeze my nose lightly. I let out a small groan, and turned away. Again, I felt that annoying thing squeeze my nose, this time a bit harder. I jerked away in surprise, and found Seunghyun watching me in amusement.

 

“Finally. I’ve been trying to wake you for the past ten minutes” he complains, but with a smile. “Wipe that drool off your face. You look dumb”

 

I frowned.

 

“You’re always so rude to me” I said, bid him goodbye and got out of the car. Seunghyun immediately follows. I was about to go inside when he grabs my arms, pulling me to his chest.

 

“Sorry” he apologizes. “I don’t mean to hurt your feelings. I was only joking around”

 

His face looked sincere, but I wasn’t buying it.  

 

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I’ll see you around”

 

“Dara”

 

“What?”

 

He bent down and kissed me on the cheeks. “Take care of yourself.”

 

I watch him drove off, his lips still lingering on my cheeks.

 

 

Eclipse was again busy for the night. Minzy and I, and the rest of the staff had been running around; fetching the customers’ orders and needs. The two of us even barely had time to talk to each other. Making sure the food is perfect before giving it away, I saw Eun Jun walking my way.

 

There’s only two reasons for her to approach me. One is if I’m in trouble, or two is if a certain someone has requested me to serve him. Although he hasn’t come around for the past week. That was when my dreams of him started. I was thankful for him not coming around. I don’t know how I can serve him properly when every night I dream of him pounding into me six ways to Sunday.

 

“Dara” she calls. “Private room”

 

“But, I’m about to--”

 

“Don’t worry about that. Put it down and I’ll get Yuri to take care of your customers”

 

“But Miss--”

 

“Dara” she says exasperatedly. “For goodness sake, just do what I tell you…Arasso?”

 

I bowed my head and nodded. I made my way to the private room to where Jiyong always eat. I patted my skirt, and made sure I looked presentable.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

As soon as I stepped into the room, I hear Jiyong screaming at his phone. His back was turned, but I could just see his face seething in anger. I know I should be scared, but for some unknown reason; I was just by him. I cursed my breath; straight away I know serving him tonight wouldn’t be easy.

 

 Sensing another presence in the room, Jiyong turned around and saw me. His face quickly broke in a smile and signaled me one moment. I nodded my head and waited for him to finish his phone conversation. I looked around and saw a bouquet of white roses sitting on the table. There was also a bottle of red wine sitting on a ice filled bucket.

 

Suddenly, I felt a sinking feeling on the pit of my stomach.

 

“Sandara” he calls my name. I looked up, and saw him smiling at me. He grabbed the bouquet of white roses on the table, unexpectedly giving to me. “Sorry I made you wait. Even after office hours they’re still won’t leave me alone”

 

“It’s uh…it’s alright” I said, taking the roses of out his hand. “What’s this?”

 

“Well since I can’t get you on a date, I decided to bring the date to you”

 

“what? Jiyong I’m working right now”

 

“Don’t worry. Eun Jun knows about this” he said, with a smile. “Come, our food is getting cold” He took my hand, and led me towards the table. Pulling the chair out for me, I sat down; still confuse to what is going on.

 

Jiyong sat across from me, and smiled. I realized he looked younger when he smiles, although as much as I am annoyed when he smirks; I can’t help but to think that he looks ier. Just like the faces he makes on my dream when I’m--

 

Gah! What am I thinking?!

 

“Sandara?”

 

I blink a couple of time and shook my head. I didn’t realize I had dazed off on him.

 

“Can you repeat the question again?”

He chuckled, “I said, how was your day today”

 

“Oh…uhm it’s okay I guess” I said with a shrug. “I was forced to spend it with--”

 

a friend? Is that he is?

 

“With who, a friend?”

 

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. “I guess you can call him that”

 

I watch Jiyong drop his fork. Anger flashes in his eyes.

 

“Him?”

 

I nodded my head. “Yeah…is that a problem?”

 

He shook his head. “As long as he’s just a friend” he responds with a smile.

 

The two of had a rather, fun dinner. He flirted every once in a while but nothing that made me feel uncomfortable. He was a gentleman, and made me laugh with his stupid jokes. The man in front of me was much different from the Kwon Jiyong I had met from the first time, or in the club. He was more relaxed and less aggressive.

 

Jiyong asked if I had wanted to order desert, but I had to decline. The two of us had been having dinner for two hours already, and it’s probably time for me to get back to work. I decided to walk him out to his car, because quite frankly I enjoyed our time together.

 

“This was fun…I hope we can do this again” He says.

 

I nodded in agreement. “Yes, definitely from I imagine our first date is going to be like”

 

“Ms. Park, don’t tell me you had been anticipating for this day to happen” he teased. My face heated up in embarrassment, which he laughs at. “It’s alright Ms. Park; I’ve been dreaming for this day to happen too. And I must say reality is much better than the dream”

 

I bit my lip, and looked up to him under my lashes. I saw something flash in his eyes; his facial expression quickly changing. Out of no where, he pulled me closer to his body making me gasp.  He leaned into me, expecting him to kiss me, but instead his lips found it’s way near my ear.

 

“Don’t look at me like that. You don’t know what your eyes do to me”  he murmured. I could feel his breath, making me all hot and bothered. Jiyong pulled back, but still keeping the small amount of space between us. “Will you go out with me tomorrow night? I wanna take you out on a proper date”

 

 “Y-yeah” I stuttered, with a flushed face.

 

He grins. “Then maybe, I can get your number?”

 

Again I nodded my head. He took out his black Iphone 5 and I listed my number for him. I never thought in a million years, that I, Sandara Park would give out her number to man like Kwon Jiyong.

 

A man that she had found a jackass and a possessive jerk in the first place.

 

“Until then…beautiful girl” he says, kissing the top of my hands before going to his car and driving off. I watch his car disappear, while my heart beating faster than a normal rate, and butterflies flying around in my stomach.

 

Suddenly, tomorrow couldn’t come fast enough.

 

 

 

waah…

sorry guys for not updating for two weeks.

i have been very busy.

thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting on this story.

i apologize again for the lack of update D:

next chapter: hits the fan.

see you all next time.

have a good day / good night.

xx