Wicked Games || O12

Wicked Games

“Where are we going? Don’t tell me this is one of your schemes again. Are you whisking me away to meet your father now?”   Seunghyun laughs but continued on to focusing with his driving. Today was my day off; and I was hoping for some me time seeing Chaerin, Minho and Bom had work. Obviously that was too much to ask for; Because as soon as I put my feet up on the couch the almighty Seunghyun shows up in my apartment. Needless to say I didn’t finish my tea this morning.

 

We have been together the whole day.

 

First he took me to visit Jihye again; which I could not complain about because she is such a sweet lady. Plus seeing her son squirm and blush in embarrassment puts the icing on the cake. After that, we went out for lunch at some fancy Japanese restaurant.

 

Ever since Jihye had told me about Seunghyun’s feelings towards me, I started to pay attention on how he acts towards me. Aside from pulling the chair out and opening the door; I really have a hard time believing that this demanding man who does nothing but completely annoy me is in love with me.

 

“Don’t worry. He’s in Macau right now” he said “maybe next week I’ll take you to meet him”. He gave me a wink, which I grimaced to.

 

Though he sounded like he was joking, I knew better. Chances are he will show up at my apartment to meet his father.

 

Anyway after having a delicious lunch (I give kudos to him for that one) he then took me home. I thought that would be the end of it, until he told me that he would pick me up later at nine.

 

…this leaves me here, in his car, being forced to go somewhere completely unknown.

 

I frowned at the image of the club where Seunhyun parked his car by the sidewalk of it. He opened the door for me, and held my hand as he led me towards the entrance. As usual we skipped the line-up of people waiting to get in. The bouncer of the club bowed at him at the perfect 90 degree angle, giving me an idea that he must be well known by the staffs here.

 

As we entered, he tightened the grip on my hand. I didn’t complain, nor tried to take my hand back; because first; the club is fully pact. I’m afraid that he let me go, I would get lost. Second, I saw the looks the some guys threw at me, making me feel scared as less. And third, I am sure that even if I tried my best, Seunghyun won’t let go of my hand.

 

He took me the upper level of the building, which I assumed is the VIP area. Two more bouncers stood by the door and again bowed at the sight of Seunghyun. They opened the door for us, and a complete different scene from downstairs welcomed us. You can tell that the owner spent more money at exterior of the VIP room. Leather couches, metal poles and bright lights. Like the VIP room from the previous club, attractive women are only allowed.

Seunhghyun and I walked pass by Seungri, who was dancing with a leggy blonde. His face immediately lit up the sight of us, and whispered to his dancing partner before walking to our direction. The girl nodded with a smile then danced with the girl behind her.

 

“Dara” he smiles, pulling me into his arms. I smiled and awkwardly patted him at the back. With a blink of an eye, Seunghyun pulled me back behind him. I saw Seungri raising his left hand, with a peace sign and smiling cheekily. “He…sorry hyung. I was just excited…didn’t mean no harm”

 

“Hands to yourself maknea…” Seunghyun puffed in his deep voice. I rolled my eyes at Seunghyun’s domineering action. Stepping in in front of him, I was about to defend Seungri when he takes a hold of my hands again, keeping me locked in beside him. “Where’s G?”

 

“Oh G hyung is over there with Youngbae hyung” the maknea explains with a smile. Seunghyun nods then dragged me towards the back of the room.

 

“Hey, can you let go of my hands. You’re probably bruising me” I complained to him. Instead of letting go (just like what I asked him to do) he only loosened up his grip and smirked at me.

 

We walked pass by Daesung, who only nods at our direction. Since I had met all of Seunghyun’s friends, I was really interested to know who this ‘G’ is. What kind of name does he have anyways? Is it a short form or did his parents really name him that? If that is his real name, could they think of a better one?

Suddenly all the questions in my head blanked out the sight of a man that I wished I never have to see again.

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

Before I could think of a plan, Seungyun and Jiyong are already giving their ‘manly’ handshakes. Like me he was also surprised; his eyebrows furrowed at the sight of me, with an obvious puzzled look.

 

“G…this is Dara. Dara, G” Seunghyun introduces.

 

I could not believe he was standing in front of me.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jiyong-shi” I said, with a bow. Though, half of me wanted to pour the wine bottle in his suit.

 

 “Like wise” He arrogantly nodded at my direction, and sat down.

 

Seunghyun pulls me closely to side beside him as Jiyong glared. I rolled my eyes at him and ignored his passive looks.

 

“Dara, do you want anything to drink?” Seunghyun asks as he poured himself a bottle of scotch. Jiyong snorted before taking a sip of his beer. I was very tempted to leave the place and give him a finger; but I knew that this is probably one of his schemes; pissing me off until I volunteer to go.

 

His ego couldn’t probably take the fact that there is actually still one girl left in his world that isn’t putty in his hands; Therefore seeing me is a reminder to himself that he isn’t actually all that.

“It’s okay Seunghyun, I work in the morning so that probably wouldn’t be a good idea” I said smiling briefly at him, before turning to glare at Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun nods and raised his hand to call one of the waiters.

 

“So…how did the two of you meet?” Jiyong clears his throat and putting his beer down.  Seunghyun let out a big humorous laugh.

 

“I was basically her knight in shining armour” he gloats. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

 

“You were just at the right place at the right time”

 

I looked at Jiyong and noticed that he was dead-on staring at me. You know one of those looks that makes your skin crawl?

 

Yeah; One of those.

 

Seunghyun laughs. “If I know, everything was part of your plan to spend a night in my house” 

 

That immediately caught Jiyong’s attention. His eyes switched Seunghyun, and tightened his grip on the beer bottle. His eyes narrowed, his facial expression livid. From the time I have spent with him, I can tell when he is furious; and right then is what he is. Even though it was dark, I could see his face turning red.

 

“She spent the night in your house?” Jiyong said with clenched jaw.

 

I felt like I needed to do some 911.

 

Something to change the topic.

 

Where is Seungri when you needed him?

 

Seunghyun who was totally clueless laughed out loud and began explaining the story. I felt like stuffing his big mouth with napkins. Does he not realize that Jiyong was about to explode any second?

I focused my eyes on my water while Seunghyun relived the night with Jiyong. I could feel his eyes on me. And when I look up, he didn’t bother look away.   

 

“Hyungs! Noona!” Seungri exclaims, joining us. I was very relieved to see Seungri. He sat on Jiyong’s side and draped his arms around his shoulder. Jiyong immediately pushes him away and focused his attention to us again.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Seungri asks, getting a handful of peanuts and popped it in his mouth.

 

“Seunghyun’s date spent a night at his place” Jiyong responded pouring himself a shot of tequila and drinking it straight.

 

Seungri’s eyes bugged out. “Noona?”

 

“It isn’t like that Seungri” I stuttered. I looked over at Seunghyun, who was obviously enjoying things right now. “Yah! Tell Seungri that nothing happened”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, while Seungri’s face went pale.

 

“Noona? Is that true?”

 

“Seunghyun!” I said hitting him at the knee.

 

He rolled his eyes, “Yah Panda. Don’t be so dirty minded. Nothing happened. She fell asleep in my car and I didn’t know her address. End of story”

 

Seungri sighs in relief, as well as Jiyong.

 

Well not really Jiyong.

 

He was still glaring at me.

 

Fanning myself, I all of sudden felt hot.

 

“I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me for a minute”

 

I didn’t bother waiting for Seunghyun’s answer. Knowing, he would probably walk me to the bathroom and wait outside till I was done. I was a grown woman, I know how to take care of myself. I splashed some cold water on my face and dried it with the napkins. I stood against the sink and began massaging my temples.  

 

Fate has a funny humour. Just when I thought I had cut all ties with him, he turns out to be one of Seunghyun’s closest friends.

 

Maybe this is a sign that I should stop being friends with Seunhyun too.

 

It would certainly make my life easier.

 

No more annoying, yet sweet (but mostly annoying) guy popping in my work, dragging me wherever he wants to take me.

 

Girls began entering the bathroom, crowding it. It was time to return anyway; Seunghyun is probably searching for me like a mad man. Exiting the bathroom, I felt somebody grab my hand. My first instinct was to scream but Jiyong gave me a deathly stare. His eyes are raging in fire.

 

Before I could tell him to let go, he began dragging me towards the door. He led me outside the VIP room, and towards the upper leave of the building. He opened the rooftop door and pushed me inside.

 

Even though I knew that Jiyong wouldn’t do anything to harm me, I was still afraid. The cold wind hit my exposed skin, making the hair on my arm to stand. I was shivering in cold, while I watch Jiyong pace back and forth.

 

“Look, is there any reason why you brought me up here?” I questioned him, making him stop on his tracks. “If you’re just going to pace there then mind bring me back down stairs? Seunghyun is probably worried about me”

 

As soon the name ‘Seunghyun’ escape my lips, Jiyong growled, his veins popping out in his neck.  He marched towards and grabbed my forearm before pushing towards the wall. His eyes stare down at me and aggressively pushed his lips in mine.

 

He was kissing me hard.

 

Though I had never kissed much guys before, Jiyong’s kiss is different.

 

It was as if he was hungry for me.

 

Gaining my mind back, I began pushing Jiyong back. He wouldn’t budge, infact he tightened his grip on me. Realizing that he won’t let go, I turned to my last option.

 

I bit him.

 

…hard.

 

“What the ?!” Jiyong jumped in pain. He brought his hand in his lips. I think that I actually bit him too hard because his lips are bleeding. “Are ing insane? Why did you bite me? Are you ing crazy?”

 

“Because you won’t stop kissing me! I was pushing you and you won’t let go” I glared. “Now if you don’t mind, since you’re done molesting me I’m leaving. Seunghyun is probably worried”
 

Jiyong glared, and grabbed me by the arms again. “You are a hypocrite. You go on about not being like other girls but you go on to spend a night with a guy you just met” My eyes narrowed at him; so that why he was so pissed about. Before I could even say anything, Jiyong began talking again. “What is it that hyung gave you that I couldn’t huh?” he continues to ask. “Money? I’m richer than him. Power? Don’t you now that the Kwon’s are the most powerful family in South Korea? So tell me Sandara, what is it that hyung offered you that I couldn’t have? What made you succumb in his bed so easily? What does he have that I don’t?”

 

I inhaled mouthful of breath and forcefully remove his hand from my arms.

 

“First of all, I didn’t spend a night in his bed. He put me on a separate room. Second, it wasn’t my choice; I fell asleep in his car and he didn’t know where I lived. And third, why is in any of your business whether I spent a night in his house? As far as I know, you and I are not friends; therefore I do not have to explain myself to you” I was about to walk away from him, when I realized that I hadn’t answered his main question. I know that I didn’t have to, he was nothing to me but I needed to get this out of my chest. “And you know what he has you don’t? Respect. He respects me. He doesn’t tell me that I could buy me anything, or provide me with anything that I want if I would just sleep with him. Yes he is annoying as hell and drags me whenever and wherever he wants but he doesn’t do anything to hurt my pride. He isn’t a self-absorbing, cold hearted bastard like you”

 

I felt relived. Everything I wanted to say to him, I had finally said. Jiyong stared at me, staying in his spot. Letting out a chuckle, I shook my head at him. I was actually thinking that he might have a comeback for me; but I guess everything that I had said shocked him. Walking away from him, I open the door when Jiyong grabs me by the hand again. I was expecting him to push me towards the wall, and began abusing my lips with his once again; but he didn’t.

 

Instead he just held my wrist tightly.

 

I puffed my chest.  “What?”

 

“I don’t apologize. Ever” He said with no remorse. I rose my eyebrow at him and waited for him to continue on. “I was wrong last week. I was wrong to assume the worst. I was wrong to treat you so disrespectfully. I should’ve never said those things to you that night”

 

Shrugging his grasp, I stepped back from him. “There’s nothing you can do anymore. What done is done. I went on a date with you because I thought you were this amazing man but you didn’t turn out to be. And I don’t regret it. Because at least I found out what kind of man you truly are. You thought that I was somebody that could be bought by fancy things.  I actually feel sorry for you, you know. I’m sorry that you have surrounded yourself with materialistic people”

 

I was fighting to keep my tears in, to keep it all together; but I was having a hard time. I guess that is what being misjudged as will do for you.

 

“God damnnit Dara! Stop running away from me” he roars once again. His veins in his neck are popping out again. 

 

This man, really he is the one at fault and he has the audacity to get mad at me.

 

I rolled my eyes at him.

 

All his yelling and screaming doesn’t even bother me anymore.

 

I guess I was just used to it now.

 

I didn’t answer him, because truthfully I don’t know the things he can do to make me forgive him. I don’t even know if he can anything.

 

“What if I told you that I said those things to protect me?” he said, shocking the hell out of me. “What if I told you that you are no one had I ever met and that scared the living out of me? All my life I have been around women who tries to weasel their way in my life by spreading their legs and giving me what I thought I wanted.  My mother left my father and I for a rich man. Everyone around me aside from my friends can be bought. I have to do say those things to because I had to guard myself from you Sandara. I needed assurance. I needed to know whether you were there to stay because of my money like the others. I needed to know where you were standing. You might not see it, but you are dangerous Sandara Park. You’re a complete anomaly. You make me feel things that other girls aren’t able to do and that scare me more than anything.”

 

He slowly walked towards me, and kissed me softly by the lips. Once he pulled away, he looked me in the eyes, and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

“Say something”

 

What was there to say? I was completely speechless right now. It was like everything turned completely 360.

 

Pulling away from him, I removed his arms.

 

“I-I need to go”

 

I didn’t bother to wait for his answer, nor looked back. My emotions were a complete whirlwind right now. Stepping outside the club, I hail for a taxi cab. I told the old man my address and then rest my head against the cool window.

 

;;______x

hey guys!

it has been quite a long time since i last updated any of my stories.

as i promised on one of my subscriber I would update this story sometime this week.

so here it is.

sorry if i haven't been around lately, school has been killing me.

i'm in my third year of college and school just started so i'm still trying to get use to things.

yep. i'm a noona

:')

anyway, i hope you guys enjoy this one.

and i'll try to get in the next chapter as soon as possible.

sorry for making you guys wait.

thank you for all my subscribers, upvoters and people who comments on my stories.

i truly appreciate it.

until next time

xx