Wicked Games || O11

Wicked Games

I twirled the whisky around the crystal glass, as I stared at the city in front of me. I was just in my boxers watching the night fade away. Finishing the remaining liquid substance with one drink, I close my eyes as the bitter taste travel through my lungs into the pit of his stomach. Enjoying the burning sensation, I poured myself some more when I felt a cold pair of arms wrap around my torso.

 

“Come back to bed baby” the woman that I picked up earlier from the club whispered in my ear.

 

Ask me her name; I wouldn’t be able to answer you.

 

Ask me what she’s good at, and I can answer that with a blink of an eye.

 

She began into breath in my neck, leaving soft kisses to my shoulder as her hands travelled down under; pleasing me. I closed my eyes and began to imagine the woman as someone who has been burning into my mind.

 

Sandara Park.

 

It’s been two weeks since our last encounter, and ever since she gave me that slap; all I could ever think about is her. Every girl I see, I see her. Till now, I don’t understand why she looked so disgusted by me.  The only possible I answer I can think of is because I caught her in her own game. After all, every woman is the same.

 

She was probably playing hard to get. Thinking that I will run after her.

 

Tsk…

 

She was dead wrong with that.

 

“Oppa” the girl called once again. Smirking, I turned around and opened my eyes. I almost gasped when I saw Sandara’s face in the woman’s body.

 

I blinked once.

 

Twice.

 

It’s still Sandara’s face that I see.

 

“Oppa?” the girl asked once again. Her voice began to sound like Sandara too. It was as if she was actually the one standing in front of me. “Oppa, are you okay?”

 

I raised my hand and caressed her face. She held my hand in her cheeks, and closed her eyes. I knew it wasn’t Dara who is infront of me. My mind is playing tricks with me. But as for now, this is as close as I can get to being intimate with her.

 

The next morning I was woken up by my ring tone. Grabbing my phone by the night stand, I pressed the ‘answer’ button and muffled a hello.

 

“Jiyong? Are you dead?” Seunghyun-hyung asked on the other line. I rubbed my eyes and immediately sat up. “Hey G-Dragon, answer me”

 

“Aish, Hyung what do you want?” I ask. I looked beside me and saw the girl from last night sprawled on my bed. I must have been very drunk last night to think that she’s Sandara Park.

 

First, her s are much bigger; though I can tell that her s are implanted. They were too perky, too perky. I have been with countless of woman to know which one is real and fake.

 

“Are you busy? What are you doing right now?”

 

“Nothing. What do you have planned?”

 

“Let’s go have breakfast. Normal place?” Hyung said. I agreed and told him I’ll meet him in an hour. Picking up my boxers from the floor, I walked to the bathroom to get dressed. Surprisingly, even after all the noise that I made the girl is still in deep slumber. Writing her a small note, I left the hotel room.

 

After going home, I took a quick shower and got ready to meet Seunghyun-hyung. I texted the rest of the gang and asked if they’re coming; but they were all busy. Arriving at the restaurant, I gave my car keys to the valet and proceeded to our usual table. Off the bat, I saw Hyung holding his phone, smiling. I had been friends with him for a while, and I have never seen him act this way.

 

Clearing my voice, his snapped towards me and let out a grin.

 

“Ji…how long have you been there?” Hyung asks putting his phone away.

 

I chuckled and ed my suit before sitting down. “Long enough to see you smile like the Joker”

 

Hyung shook his head and take a sip off his coffee. “You are talking nonsense”

 

“Oh yeah?” I questioned with a smirk, “Hand me your phone. Let me see who you’re talking to”

 

“It’s only Umma. Besides, can’t I smile every once in a while?”

 

“Hyung I have never seen you smile like that…ever” He looked away, and smiled. “And Auntie? Really, you’re telling me that the reason why you’re smiling like that is because of Auntie?” I gave him a pointed look.

He rolled his eyes. “Aish, you’re more annoying than panda!”

 

“Ya…don’t compare me with that maknea…” I said with a glare. “Anyway, who is it?”

 

“Who’s who?”

 

“The girl?”

 

He rose his eyebrow. “And how do you know that it’s a girl?”

 

“Are you telling me that you swing the other way now?” I asked sarcastically. All of a sudden he let out a boisterous laugh, making me stare.

 

Yep…

 

Definitely a girl.

 

Hyung and I ordered our food. We talked about business and other useless things. We haven’t had a chance to see each other for a week or two; with him being busy with the hospital and the rest of us with our companies; all of us had been busy.

 

After finishing our food, we walked out together. His car arrived first, and before getting in, he turns around.

 

“Ji, come hang out with us tonight. I’ll bring her with me. I’m sure you’ll like her”

 

Nodding my head, I waved goodbye before getting inside in my own car.

 

--//

 

“What’s your drink tonight?” Youngbae asks while he poured himself Jack and Coke.

 

I didn’t bother answering him, I was still nursing the beer bottle I had from earlier. Besides, I think it would be best if I didn’t drink too much. I realized that the more I drink, the more imagine of Dara. Shaking my head, I looked around me. Daesung was romancing the pretty blonde girl by the corner meanwhile the Panda is enjoying himself being sandwich by two models.

 

“Hey Ji, you alright man?” he shook my shoulder, breaking me out of my trance.

 

“Huh?” I asked, “Yeah I’m fine” and looked away. Youngbae let out a chuckle, making me stare at him. “What?”

 

“What’s wrong with you man? You haven’t been yourself for the past weeks. Are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked.

 

“Are you thinking of her again?”

 

My eyes snapped into Youngbae’s direction. I never told anyone about Sandara but him. Safe to say, I got a good beating from him when I told him the whole story. He also said that I probably deserved more than smack across the face.

 

But what does he know?

 

Among the five of us, Youngbae is the most innocent.

 

He doesn’t have a clue how deceiving woman are.

 

“You know, if I were you. I would just contact her and apologize. It’s easy to see that you miss her” he said with a smirk.

 

I let out a sarcastic chuckle. “Miss her? I don’t even know her. I went out on a date with her and she slapped me because I caught her in her own game”

 

“Ji…do you seriously still think that she was just after your money? You even told me yourself that she wasn’t easily impressed” Youngbae said. “Besides, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know or not. All that matter is you like her”

 

My head snapped on his direction. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Oh c’mon Jiyong! Don’t deny yourself. You like that waitress girl and you know it”

 

 “You don’t know what you’re talking about Youngbae” I said, shaking my head and taking a swig of the beer.

 

“You know you’re making it harder for yourself” he said “Ji did you ever think that maybe she’s different? That maybe the reason that she went out with you is because she actually liked you?”

 

“Youngbae you don’t know what you’re talking about”

 

“Jiyong you can’t possibly think that every girl you meet is like your mother” I gave him a look, but he didn’t stop. “Look man, I can tell you really like this girl. You have never been bothered like this with anybody

 

I rose my eyebrows. “You don’t know what you’re talking about”

 

Youngbae chuckles and took a sip off his drink, finishing it off. “Tell me you’re not thinking of her right now.

 

I ignored him and kept my eyes at the scene infront of me, making him laugh harder.

 

“Ji, I’m going to say this because you’re a brother to me alright?” He didn’t wait for my answer. “I think that this girl, whoever she is, is going to be or maybe is someone special to you. Don’t let her pass by because of your damn pride.”

 

“She’s nobody special. And I’m not letting anybody pass by”

 

“Ji, deny all you want. But you know the truth. Don’t let your mother ruin this for you” my head instantly shoot in his direction. Before I can say anything, Youngbae interrupts me. “Get your head out of your Ji. She’s special for you and you know it”

 

I watch Youngbae stood up and walk to the group of girls.

 

Before I could think of any thoughts about her, Seunghyun-hyung comes in walking. As usual he had a smile on his face.  My fingers curled. With him is the last person I want to see with anyone else.

 

Sandara Park. 

;;_____

weoo...

just a filter chapter.

and a little bit of in sight of Jiyong's life

i needed something to built the tension for the next one.

i promise you the following chapter would be much excited.

G vs. Top

also i read all the comments and most of you are rooting for tabisan

i still don't know whether its going to be Daragon or Tabisan. 

lol.

thank you all taking your time to subscribe and comment on this story.

i appreaciate every bit of them.

see you all next time 

:)