Wicked Games || OO9

Wicked Games

I blinked twice, while Seunghyun continues to smirk. Called him? How could I have possibly called him when his number isn’t even saved in the first place. And I’m positive that the number I dialed was Bom’s. In conclusion, there logical explanation for giving him a call.

 

“Hey, don’t think too much. You might hurt yourself” Seunghyun said, with a smirk. I gritted my teeth, and glared.

 

“Why are you even here? You could’ve ignored me” I snapped, and walked away. I took my phone out and dialed Bom’s number, correctly this time. But with my luck, my calls are always directed into her voice mail. Why does she even bother having a cell phone when she never answers her call.

 

“Where are you going?” Rude boy called after me. I could feel him following, but I chose to ignore him. Seeing Bom is not answering any of my calls, I decided to give Chaerin a try. I stood under the post light, still trying to call Chaerin when a cold wind blew past by me. I shivered in cold, and cursed inside; I should’ve have been more prepared and brought a cardigan or a sweater.

 

I shivered once again, when I felt a heavy jacket on my shoulders. Looking up to Seunghyun, I noticed that he had removed his blazer and gave it to me instead.

 

“You look like a cold kitten” He said, with a laugh. Once again, I decided to ignore him. There is really no point with arguing with him. Plus I’m way too cold to give his blazer back.  “Now, are you done being mad?”

 

I raised my eyebrow. “Why? What are you planning now?”

 

“Why do you always think the worst in me?”

 

“Why else do you think?”  I rolled my eyes. Tsk. Stupid question. 

 

He let out a boisterous laugh, making me stare. “C’mon, I’ll give you a ride. Looks like you’ve had a rough night”

 

I gave him an eerie look, which he laughs at once again. Either way, I followed him to his car; a white two door Lexus. Seems like whenever I see him, Seunghyun seemed to have a new car. I guess he’s rich enough that he has a problem on where to spend on his money.

 

Like before, he opened the door for me.

 

“Do you still remember where I live?” He gave me a pointed look. “Oh yeah, how could you not. You showed up in my house and forced me to go with you”

 

Seunghyun let out a laugh once again. “But you had fun didn’t you?”

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

 

Sometime later, Seunghyun stopped his car; but not in front of my apartment building. Nope, instead a club. Midnight to be exact.

 

“Ya! I thought you said you’re going to give me a ride home? Not some night club!”

 

“Technically I said I’ll give you a ride. I never said I was going to give you a ride home” he responded with a smirk.

 

I glared at him. I knew I should've listened to my guts. “ Look like you said I’ve had a rough night. Can you just please give me a ride home?”

 

 

“Relax will you? I know you’re tired that’s why I brought you here to unwind”

 

“Seunghyun” I pleaded. “Please, I just wanna go home”

 

“Dara” he called my name. Huh…I didn’t even think he knows my real name. He seemed to always just call me by his nicknames. Kitten, Sleeping Beauty…

 

“Trust me on this okay? I promise you’re going to have fun” He gave me a wink before stepping out the car, while I just sat there dumbfounded. I watch him walk over to my side, and opened the car door. He then offered me his hand, as if he was daring me to come with him. My guts were telling me no; that I’m going to regret coming with him. But, what else can happen that can make my night worst?

 

I mean, I have been judge as a pretty much gold digger and superficial. I really had never felt so humiliated in my entire life. For him to tell me, the reason why he found me interesting is because he wanted to sleep with me, definitely puts the cherry on top. First time I go out on date in years and it turned out to be a superficial .

 

I sighed out loud and took Seunghyun’s hand. ‘At least I can get drunk so I can forget anything that happened today’. Tugging it out of his grasp, Seunghyun ignored me and held onto my hand tighter. Seeing he wasn’t going to let go of me anytime soon, I decided to just let him be.

 

Thick smoke welcomed us once we stepped inside the club. It was overly packed, and countless of bodies are bumping and grinding on each other. The scene literally looked like it came out of a movie. Unexpectedly though, everyone in the club moved to make a pathway for Seunghyun and I.  I could feel everybody’s eyes on us.  Flashbacks of Jiyong saving me and bring me  into his office came into my mind.

Aigo

I should stop thinking about that good for nothing. Even if he had given butterflies and made me feel like no one had ever before, what he had said to me is simply degrating. 

 
... And for that, I can never forgive him   
 

Seunghyun led me the upper level of the club. I guessed it was a private party; but it seemed like there are only girls around. I gave Seunghyun a pointed look, which he only shrugged his shoulder to. I shook my head, and rolled my eyes. We walk pass by group of women, whom seemed like knew Seunghyun very well but he only ignored them.

“HYUNG~” a voice broke out in the club. I looked at Seunghyun and simply shook his head. He then led me towards back of the room. As we got closer, I noticed the group of men sitting around a table surrounded by beautiful  women. I also took notice the empty champagne glasses, and other alcohol bottles lying on the table. Countless of cigarette buds are also present.

 

The group of men were all dressed to the nines. The first man, was sandwiched between two leggy women. He had heavy bags under his eyes, as if he doesn’t get enough sleep at night. But if this is his nightly routine (drinking, partying and  different girls every night) then I wouldn’t question his eye bags. The second man, had a Mohawk hairstyle going on. Unlike the other two guys; he didn’t a girl in his arms. Instead he was nursing a drink, while holding a phone in the opposite hand.  The last man had a bleached blonde hair Unlike Seunghyun, his roots are not showing. His fringe is almost covering his right eye. His arms are comfortably draped around a pretty girl.

 

“Hyung, where have you been?” The first man asks. His eyes traveled towards me, and his face broke out into a smile. “Ah, you’re with a girl!”

 

“Aish…shut up Seungri” Seunghyun glared. “It’s like you had never seen me with a girl before”

 

Seungri scratched his head. “I told you, call me V.I”

 

“Ya…I will call you whatever I want you…Seungri”

 

The man rolled his eyes, and then focused his attention on me. “Hello…my name is V.I”

He then offered me his hand, which I gladly took. Unexpectedly he lifted my hand towards his lip and kissed it. In my peripheral vision, I saw Seunghyun glare and hit Seungri (or V.I like he wanted to be called) in the head.

 

“Seunghyun!” I gasped in shock. “Why did you do that?”

 

“He kissed your hand”

 

“He was just being polite. You didn’t have to hurt him”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. I then turned my attention to Seungri, who was holding the back of his head. 

 

“I apologize for him. It seemed he never learned how to be polite in school” I said, glaring at Seunghyun. “My name is Dara by the way”

 

“It’s okay…I’m used to hyung’s abusive behavior” he says with a smile. Again, I glared Seunghyun, who giving Seungri a deadly look.

 

“Yah Seungri…stop now before hyung does anything you won’t like” the Mohawk guy said, giving me a smile.

 

“I agree” The blonde man says, joining our conversation. “You won’t like Seunghyun-hyung’s wrath. You would probably end up crying like a baby, like the last time”  The blonde man added, mocking Seungri. He turned his attention to me, and gave me a cheeky smile.“Hello, I’m Deasung”

 

 “I’m Taeyang…or Youngbae… which ever you prefer”

 

“Dara” I said shaking both of their hands. I took the opportunity to take the rest of their physical appearance in. Even though two of them were wearing suit and tie, I could already tell that he had a lean physical structure.

 

“Psh…Dara is here to protect me” Seungri says, with a roll of eyes. He then came over to my side and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “Isn’t that right, sweetheart?”

 

Even though Seungri’s attitude comes on very strong, it didn’t bother me like Jiyong. Maybe because I know he was just joking around. Though Seunghyun, looked like he didn’t appreciate Seungri’s manner.  In fact, his facial expression looked stoic. His jaws are pressed, and glaring at the man beside me.

 

“Seungri, get your hands off at Dara…” Seunghyun, says in a calm tone. I felt Seungri’s body began to stiff. Taeyand and Daesung only laughed, obviously enjoying the scene in front of us.

 

Seungri immediately let me go and chuckled nervously. “Heh…I was just kidding hyung…”

 

Seunghyun continued to give him a deathly glare, and pulled me into his side. He glared at Seungri sometime more, before we all take a seat. The girls earlier are no longer with us. I didn’t even realize that they had left. Although, the boys didn’t seem to mind.

 

“So Dara…what’s your poison?” Daesung asks, with a grin. “We have whiskey, gin, scotch…anything you can imagine”

 

I wasn’t much of a drinker, but since I wanted to forget tonight and I didn’t really have to pay for the drinks; might as well take this opportunity for granted.  I was about to chose when Seunghyun butted in.

 

“She’ll have water”

 

“Eh? Hyung, she’s at a club. If she wanted to drink water then wouldn’t it be better for her to go at a restaurant or something?” Seungri asks, making a point.

 

For nth time, Seunghyun glared at Seungri. Taeyang probably noticed his foul mood, and elbowed Seungri in the stomach.

                               

“She’ll have water” Seunghyun repeated firmly.

 

I rolled my eyes, and hit him on the shoulder. “Ya Seunghyun. I told you I want to forgot tonight. Isn’t that why you brought me up in here? If you’re gonna me drink water, I might as well go home. At least there I can relax…”

 

“Aish…why are you always hitting me?” he complains, rubbing the spot on his shoulder. “and you look like you can’t take your alcohol well. I don’t want you to be puking by the end of the night”

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Daesung, I’ll have scotch on the rocks”

 

Daesung nods, and poured me a glass. Seunghyun was about to stop him when I gave him a pointed look. Daesung passed me the drink, with a smile. Taking a whiff of the alcohol, my facial expression scrunched up making the guys laugh. With the exception of Seunghyun, of course. I swear he is like a guard dog. Every move I take he was watching.

I took a small sip and immediately I regretted it. I had half of a mind to grab the glass and spit the drink back but my pride was stopping me. I didn’t want Seunghyun to prove me wrong. I definitely know how to take my alcohol, but I guess scotch just wasn’t my drink. I could feel Seunghyun’s eyes on me, smirking. I sighed in my head, and drank the liquid in my mouth. I could feel the substance burning in my lungs. Aish…damn my pride.

 

I guess my facial expression gave betrayed me, because next thing I know all the guys (including Seunghyun this time) laughed. Seunghyun immediately passed me a glass of water, which I drank at once.

 

“Are you done now, Kitten?” Seunghyun asks, with a smirk.

 

“Uck…this is digusting. I don’t know how you all drink this”

 

“I told you Kitten…just have water”

 

“No…I want to drink to night” I insisted.

 

“Hyung…let her be!” Seungri added and winked at me. “She wants to have fun”

 

Taeyang rolled his eyes and took a drink. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you”

 

The girls from earlier came back once again with an addition of one. The two settled back beside Seungri, while the girl sat on Daesung’s lap. Meanwhile, the new girl took the spot beside Taeyang. Seunghyun, on the other hand sat quietly, sipping on a beer.

 

“Where’s G.D?” Seunghyun asks, lighting up a cigarette. Here’s the deal, I am the type of woman who usually finds a man the smokes disgusting. But there is something about Seunghyun that makes smoking y. I mean like, it wasn’t like he was bad looking before; but him, smoking makes him look like a bad boy.

 

…and every girl finds a bad boy a turn on right?

 

…huh, I can’t believe I just said I find Seunghyun y.

 

and I’m not even drunk.

 

Taeyang shrugs his shoulder. “I called him earlier, he said he has a date tonight”

 

“Who’s G.D?” I asked in confusion.

 

“G.D is another friend of us…G-Dragon” Daesung explains, popping a handful of peanuts on his mouth.

 

My eye brows scrunched up, “That’s a weird name”

 

“That’s not really his name. It’s just a nickname…” Seunghyun explains, “Seungri is V.I. Taeyang is Sol, while Daesung is D-lite”

 

“Why is your nicknames so far away from your real names?”

 

“The girls from our high school gave it to us…I guess it just stuck around” Seungri says, shrugging his shoulder.

 

I nodded my head, then turned my attention to Seunghyun. “So what’s your nickname?”

 

He smirked.“I think it would be best if you don’t know”

 

 “It’s probably something stupid anyway” I said, rolling my eyes.

 

Seungri laughs out loud, “Are you kidding? Hyung has the best nick name among us”

 

“If he doesn’t wanna say it, he’s probably ashamed”

 

“It’s T.O.P” Seunghyun interrupted.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

“T.O.P? Like, on top of?” He nods his head, while I stare at him in confusion. “How can that be the best nickname? It doesn’t even make sense! What could they have possible be thinking, to give you that nickname?”

 

Seunghyun smirks, and moved closer to me. I immediately felt the air changed around us. I tried to push him away but he wouldn’t budge.

 

“You wanna know why they call me T.O.P?”  he whispered in my ear. I could feel the guys eyes on us.  Ignoring them, I nodded. Seunghyun moves his head closer, as if he was going to kiss me. His eyes are staring directly into my eyes. “It’s because…I like to be on top”

 

My eyes bulged, and I immediately jumped away from him. I felt my cheeks burning hot, and there is no doubt that I’m burning. The guys (and their girls) plus Seunghyun laughs making me blush even more.

 

“Ya! That’s not funny” I said with a glare.

 

“Arasso, whatever you say” he said, still laughing.

 

Rolling my eyes, I stood up. I didn’t bother to look behind because I know Seunghyun is following me.

 

“Kitty Kat! Where are you going?” He asks in between laughs. “I was just joking”

 

I turned around, “I’m going to the bathroom. Are you going to follow me until there?”

 

Seunghyun gave me a skeptical look. “I’ll send you there…you might get lost. Plus the way that you’re looking tonight, it wouldn’t be a surprise if you caught yourself in a little trouble”

 

The way that I was looking?

 

Before I could even ask what he means, he lead me to the bathroom; which was in the first floor. Why there was no bathroom in the private room, confuses the hell out of me. You’d think the owner of this club would be smart enough to think of that…but nope.

 

Much to Seunghyun displeasure, I had decided to remove his blazer off. I didn’t fail to notice eyes and looks that other men are giving me. Seunghyun, on the other hand didn’t appreciate the affection that I had been receiving. In fact, he was pretty much glaring to every man we passed by. After I freshened up, Seunghyun was still where I left him - outside the girls bathroom. He was holding his phone, with a smile on his face. I guess whoever was talking to must be really close to him. I walked up to him, and together we went back the private room.

 

 My eyes zoomed Seungri and Taeyang on the dance floor, while Daesung is still at the table, surrounded with four different girls. We decided to join him, and his friends. Seunghyun opened another bottle of beer, while he passed me a glass of colorful drink. I rose my eyebrow, and looked at him skeptically.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“You said you wanted to drink right?” He asks. I nodded my head, pursing my lips. “Try this. It’s one of the best sellers here”

 

“You didn’t put anything here?”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. “Until now you think I have bad intentions to you? Just drink it kitty”

 

Slowly I took a sip off the drink. It actually taste very good. It was fruity, but not enough that I don’t taste the alcohol. I began siping on it, like a water.

 

“Whoah…slow down kitty. Even if you don’t taste the alcohol…this could still be deadly”

 

“Yah! are you always this uptight?” I asked, “loosen up a bit”

 

Seunghyun shook his head, but I could still see the smile at the corner of his lips. I pouted to myself when I finished my drink. I heard Seunghyun laugh, and I gave him a mean glare.

 

“Why are you always laughing at me?” I pouting more.

 

“You wanna know the truth?” he asks, with a smile. I nodded my head.

 

“It’s because you amuse me”

 

I blinked a couple of times. I am definitely feeling the buzz from that drink. Out of no where, Seungri pulls me to the dance floor. I guess it was the result of the drink, because a normal Dara Park would’ve have pushed Seungri away and walk back to the table. But not tonight I guess.

 

I began swaying against Seungri, and I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I closed my eyes, and dance along the music. I was so into the music, that I didn’t feel my dance partner had been replaced. All I knew was that the hands around my waist suddenly felt much bigger; and Seungri was being too close.

 

Turning around, I expected Seungri to behind me, but I was wrong. In fact, it was Seunghyun who was dancing with me. Before I could even react, he grabbed me by the hand and we began dancing again. Again, a normal me would have pushed and yell at Seunghyun, but I didn’t.

 

I guess my outlook on him are slowly changing.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I still find him rude and obnoxious (and sometimes an ) but I guess I can tolerate him now.

 

Around 1:30 in the morning, Seunghyun decided that it’s time for us to go home. Quite frankly I wasn’t ready to go home yet, and Seungri wasn’t ready to see me leave either. But when Seunghyun gave him the look, he immediately shuts his mouth and bid me goodbye. Taeyang and Daesung both hugged me goodbye, while Seungri just shook my hand. I definitely thought he would have asked for a hug, but I guess I was wrong.

 

Seunghyun drove me back to my house in silence. I really didn’t know how to talk to him. It was better when we were bickering before, because at least then there were no awkward silence between us. He walked me to my door, his hands buried in his pockets.

 

“I had fun tonight. Thank you” I said, with a smile.

 

 “I told you didn’t I?”  He smirks.

 

I rolled my eyes, and snorted. “Still cocky as ever…anyway, I’m beat so goodnight”

 

I hear Seunghyun chuckle after going inside. I took a quick shower, and began getting ready for bed. Before going to sleep, I decided to check my phone one last time.

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Sleeping Beauty

Time: 1:45 AM

 

--text message--

I’ll pick you up tomorrow at nine.

remember I don’t like waiting so be ready.

--end of text message--

 

 

I shook my head, and put my phone away. Even if I decline, I know he will still show up outside my apartment. At least this time, he won’t come unannounced. 

 

 

 

 

***

waah~

 

long time no see readers >:D

 

I know I said I’d be updating frequently,

 

mianhe. :$

 

welcome to all of my new subscribers; I can’t believe my little story already has 141 subs  :’D

 

a lot of you guys had said that they prefer Top/Dara.

 

I honestly don’t know whether this story would be Tabisan or Daragon.

 

i guess I'll just go with the flow. 

 

anyway.

 

see you all next time.

 

xx