Wicked Games || O13

Wicked Games

As soon as I got home, I immediately went straight to my bedroom. I tried to be as quiet as possible, seeing I didn’t want to bother Minho from sleeping. I threw my shoes on the corner, and sat of my bed. I closed my eyes and lay down on my head. Suddenly, I felt nauseous. Flashbacks of the scene in the rooftop keep replaying in my head.  

 

His eyes.

 

His facial expression.

 

His explanation.

 

…his lips.

 

Goddamn, he made everything complicated again. Why must he ruin everything? Why couldn’t he keep his words in himself? And most of all, why do I feel like this? Granted that Jiyong wanted to protect himself, why do I care? As far as I am concerned I put everything that happened between us behind.

 

…didn’t I?

 

Suddenly a buzzing tone interrupted my thoughts. Picking up my clutch floor, I grabbed phone. I had 10 unread messages sitting on my inbox. There was no doubt that they were all from Seunghyun. He was probably worried since I didn’t bother saying goodbye.

 

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:30 AM

 

-text message-

Hey, where are you?

-end of text message-

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:33 AM

 

-text message-

Jiyong he said he saw you leaving.

Are you okay?

Why didn’t you find me so I could’ve driven you home?

-End of text message-

 

Huh. I guess Jiyong didn’t tell him what happened. Honestly, I felt a wave of relief knowing he didn’t say anything. I personally didn’t want Seunghyun to know the things that happened between Jiyong and me. It would make things more complicated. I have enough on my plate already; I don’t Seunghyun to add anything more.

 

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:36 AM

 

-text message-

Dara, are you okay?

Why are you not answering any of texts?

-End of text message-

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:38 AM

 

-text message-

I’m going out of my head here.

-End of text message-

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:40 AM

 

-text message-

If you don’t answer me I will drive to your apartment.

I’m serious.

-End of text message-

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 1:43 AM

 

-text message-

I’m coming.

-end of text message-

 

The last text message was sent ten minutes ago. I quickly dialled his number to tell him that I was fine. There was no doubt in my mind that he is actually driving here. I know him well enough to know how his messed up mind works. After two rings he answers.

 

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun asks as soon as he picks up. No hi or hello; immediately to the point.

 

“Seunghyun I’m fine” I said rolling my eyes, “you worry too much”

 

I hear him laughing on the other line. “I can’t help it. You’re an accident prone”

 

I rolled my eyes once again.

 

“I’m fine. I just felt a little light headed so I decided to go home. I didn’t look for you because I didn’t want to ruin your night” I lied. “and besides, you saved me once”

 

“Dara, you must know that you’re more important to me right? How could I have possibly enjoyed my night when I know you felt sick?” okay I admit, my heart fluttered at that one. “I’m on my way to your apartment. I’ll stop by some 24 hour pharmacy and bring you medicines”

 

“NO” I answered almost immediately. Seunghyun stood silent on the other; probably questioning my reaction. “I-I mean, I’m okay. I had some already. I’m fine now. Besides it almost two o’clock in the morning, you should probably rest now”

 

“are you sure?”

 

I nodded my head as if he could see me. “Yeah I’m sure. By tomorrow morning, I should be fine”

 

“Okay” he sighs. “Goodnight Dara”

 

“Goodnight Seunghyun”

 

I clicked the ‘end’ button and threw my phone somewhere in my bed. Grabbing my towel, I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After getting dressed, I grabbed my phone to check the time. Once again, I saw one unread message in my inbox.

 

From: Choi Seunghyun

To: Sandara Park

Time: 2:10 AM

-text message-

Flick your lights on and off so I’m sure you’re fine.

-End of text message-

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. It was now 2:20 in the morning. Walking by my window, I peeked by the curtain. My jaw almost drops to ground at the sight Choi Seunghyun’s car in the parking lot. I gritted my teeth and quickly dialled his number. This kid really, does he ever listen to anything I say?

“Hello?” his deep voice greeted me on the other line.

“Yah! Go home. What the hell are you doing outside of my apartment you creep?!”

He let out a humorous laugh. “Arasso…now I know you’re actually okay”

“Idiot” I said, “I’ve been telling you that. Do you ever listen?”

“You sounded way too nice earlier" he explained, "Normal Sandara Park would’ve yelled at me, screaming at my ear the moment I answered the phone”

I bit my lip, glaring at the phone. I couldn’t really say anything since he was right. I did sound nice. Normally his ear would’ve gotten a beating from me. Seunghyun laughed out loud, realizing for once I was speechless.

“Shut up!” I barked at him, my face going red. “Now that you’re sure I’m okay, go home. If you get pneumonia because of me, my conscience will eat me alive”

“Why, Sandara Park…are you worried because for me?” he asks, mocking me.

Again, I felt my face heat up. “Go home Seunghyun”

“Arasso, arasso” he sighs. I could probably bet my life that he is smirking right now. “Goodnight Dara”

“Mhmm” I responded, and end the phone call.

I hit my cheek a couple of time. I peeked at the window once again just to make sure he wasn’t waiting outside anymore. In my relief, he and his car are gone.

.

.

.

The following morning, I was woken up by loud banging on the door. I opened my heavy eyes and reached for my phone. It was 7:00 in the ing morning. Again, I heard the banging by the door. I bit gritted my teeth in anger and slipped on my bathrobe. Minho was also woken up by the annoying sound. He was standing by his door, scratching his head.

“Who is that?” he asks the golden question, still half asleep.

“Whoever it is, he’s about to die” I said, marching at the door.

Yanking the door open, the face of Seunghyun welcomes me, with the maknea grinning in front of him.

“Noona!” he greeted me happily. Seunghyun also had a smile on his face.  In his hand, was a tray of coffee and a box of muffins. “We got you breakfast” he exclaims happily.

I got her breakfast” Seunghyun said emphasizing on the word ‘I’.  “You were flirting with the cashier”

My mouth watered at the scent of the muffins.

So maybe I could spare them their life, since they bought me food.

“Dara, who’s at the door?” Minho asks from the kitchen. He came over by the doo shirtless and holding a glass of orange juice. I watched Seunghyun’s facial expression immediately turned into a blank, while Seungri jaw dropped.

Ah…

 “N-noona?”  the maknea stuttered. My eyes rolled. I immediately knew what this two have going in their mind.

…I guess I really couldn’t blame them. Minho wasn’t wearing a shirt, meanwhile I was only wearing a bathrobe that looked like I had nothing underneath.

“Y-yah Seungri, get your head out of the gutter” I stuttered, with a glare. “He’s my roommate”

It made me wonder what Jiyong and Seunghyun teaches this kid to have such a dirty mind. Seungri’s face immediately calmed at the word ‘roommate’.  Seunghyun on the other hand was a different story. He looked like he didn’t believe my reason, plus he was completely seizing Minho up.

I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

“aren’t you going to let us in?” Seunghyun asks coldly.

His eyes were switching from Minho and I.

“yeah come in” I moved to the side so that the two could enter.  “Uh, Minho this is Seunghyun and Seunngri…my friends” I started to introduce them to each other. “Guys, this is Minho my roommate”

Seungri waves at Minho while Seunghyun just nodded in his direction.

“I bought you coffee” Seunghyun said offering me the cup. “I would’ve bought two but I didn’t know you have a roommate”

“Thanks” I said, in between my teeth glaring at him.

Seunghyun ignored me, and continues to look at Minho; who was completely unaware. Out of nowhere, the door opened. Bom walked in wearing a short pj’s and thin strap tank top showcasing her legs and flat abdomen. Her eyes widened at the sight of Seunghyun and Seungri.

“H-hi” she stuttered.

Though greeted the two of them, I noticed that her eyes were more focused on Seunghyun, whom is too busy glaring at Minho. Bom was to say something again when she looked down at her body. Realizing what she was wearing, she immediately ran out leaving us dumbfounded.

“What’s wrong with her?” Minho asks.

I shrugged my shoulder, “Who knows. It’s Bom”

 “true” he said, with a laugh.

I turned to look at Seunghyun and Seungri. Seungri was too busy munching on the muffin, while the brat was sipping on his coffee his eyes never leaving Minho.

What is wrong with him?

If looks could kill, Minho would’ve been dead.

“So, how long have you guys been roommates?” Seunghyun asks randomly.

I looked over at Minho, and saw him shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know, maybe two months or so” he said with an unsure look.

Seunghyun switches his eyes on me, with a glare. I glared back in return. Bom then returned, wearing jeans and some floral top, with Chaerin behind her.

“Sorry” Bom apologizes, her face bright red. “I didn’t know Dara had guests”

“It’s okay. Noona didn’t know we were coming over” Seungri explained. “My name is Seungri, the maknae. And this is Seunghyun-hyung” Seunghyun nods towards her in acknowledgement, with small smile in his lips.

Bom smiled back at the two of them, but more towards at Seunghyun. She had this dreamy look in this face. In all my years I had known her; I have never seen her act towards any guy.

“Ahem” Chaerin interrupted, “I’m here too you know”

Bom’s face turned bright red once again in embarrassment.  

“Sorry Chaerin-ah” she apologizes, wrapping her arm around hers; trying to soften her up.

Shaking my head the two, I began to introduce the,

“Guys, this is Chaerin. She’s Bom’s roommate and Minho’s cousin” I said. “Chaerin, this is Seunghyun and Seungri”

The maknea quickly moved to Chaerin’s side, surprising all of us. Well maybe not Seunghyun and I. I had seen how he works in the club; so this is no surprise on me. But knowing Chaerin, Seungri’s ways won’t work on her.  If anything else, I am actually afraid for him.

“What are you doing?” she asked him with a glare, “have you ever heard of personal space?”

“Sorry” Seungri apologizes, with a smirk; the smirk that I have seen girls swoon over. “I wanted to personally introduce myself”

Chaerin glares again, moving away from him. She moved to my side. “No need. Do you think I didn’t hear Dara unnie?”

Seungri slowly backs away, still grinning. “Sorry I apologize”

She rolled her eyes at him, and walked over to my kitchen. Bom on the other hand was still gazing at Seunghyun, with a dreamy look.

It was as if she was swooning over him.

Suddenly there was a hard knock on the door. Slowly opening the door, my eyes almost fell out of it sockets. Standing in front of me was Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung. The two had a chinky smile on their faces, their eyes almost disappearing; while Jiyong stood sternly, his hands on his pockets. His facial expression was stoic.

“Oh!” I said in surprise, “What are you guys doing here? How did you know where I live?”

“Eh noona? Aren’t you going to let us in first?”  Daesung asks, faking a hurt look.

I blushed in embarrassment, and moved to the side. “Oh, yeah…come in”

One by one the three walks in. Jiyong’s hooded eyes briefly met mine, which I quickly looked away from. His gaze immediately locked at my roommate.  

“Who’s this?” Jiyong asks, nodding at Minho’s direction.

I immediately scowled at him.

I was about to put in his place when Seungri answered his question.

“Ah hyung, this is Minho! Dara noona’s roommate” the maknea said excitedly. Jiyong’s facial expression turns from uninterested into rage within a minute.

Seunghyun and him have the same expression. The difference was Jiyong looked ten times intimidating.

I gave the two of them a warning look.

Thankfully, they both caught on and looked away from Minho. Clearing my throat, I tried to erase and awkward aura around us.

“This is Bom and Chaerin, my neighbours” I explained. “Minho is my roommate, Chaerin’s cousin” All of them (with an exception of Jiyong) exchange pleasantries “Girls, this is Youngbae, Daesung and Jiyong. Seungri and Seunghyun’s friends”

 “Is there a reason why all of you guys are all in my apartment?”  I asked as they all settled in my little apartment.

Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung took over the couch while Seunghyun and Jiyong stood by the window. I was standing by the TV, with Bom and Minho and Chaerin are over at the kitchen, by the counter.

All in all, my apartment looked twice as small than its original size.

 “You haven’t told her yet?” Jiyong asked, giving Seunghyun and Seungri a pointed look.

I gave them a dumbfounded look.

 “Tell me what?”

Seungri scratches the nape of his neck. “Ah noona the reason why we’re all here is because…”

“We were going to invite to take a vacation with us.” Seunghyun interrupted, “In Fiji”

For the nth time this morning, my eyes went wide.

 “What?” I asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

“I told you guys she wouldn’t agree” Youngbae muttered underneath his breath, reaching for a muffin.

“Damn right I wouldn’t agree” I said, “The five of you and me; in one island? Are you guys out of your mind?”

“Eh noona. You can bring your friends if you’d like” Seungri suggests, smirking at Chaerin’s way. She flipped him the bird, before rolling her eyes at him.

“Thanks for the invite but I’m actually planning on visiting home this weekend” Minho said, his eyes moving to the three of us.

“What about you girls?” Seunghyun asks nodding at their way.  

Bom’s face turned red once again. “Uh…eh…” she stuttered.

“I can’t go. I’m working all week. My manager will kill me if I took a vacation…” I cut in, before she could even answer.  Knowing her, she would probably say yes.

“Don’t worry Sandara. I already took care of it” Jiyong answered, with a lopsided grin.

I looked at him, throwing draggers in his direction

Damn.

I forgot that he owns the restaurant I work at.

I was about to come up with another excuse when Bom pinched me on the side. I yelped in pain, and glared at her. The five of them looked at two of us amusingly. She then excused us, and pulled me to the bathroom.

“Dara” she hisses at once, as soon as the door was locked. “What are you thinking saying no? Tell me, when are we ever going to chance to go to Fiji after this? We probably have to sell our soul just to buy a one way ticket there!”

I pouted, and glared at her. “Bom…”

“Dara please” she pouted right back, “if you don’t wanna to go, then at least do this for Chaerin and I? please”

I furrowed my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

“What are you talking about? Chaerin looked like she didn’t want to go”

Bom sighed in defeat. She knew that I was right.

“Okay fine…for me. Please, please…Dara?” she gave me a puppy look.

I sighed out loud, and slowly nodded my head. “Fine”

 “ahh! Thank you, thank you” She screams jumping in delight.

Bom dragged me out of the bathroom. She was holding me tightly against my wrist, as if I was to runa way from her. We returned to the living room, to join the boys and Chaerin. Seungri was now sitting closely at her, while she was trying to push him away.

“So?” Seunghyun asked.

I let out a deep breath, and looked at Bom sideways.

Her grin could almost reach her ear.

Wow…

She must really want to go in to trip.

“…I guess we’re going to Fiji”

All of them cheered, with the exception of Chaerin and I.

Seunghyun let out his first smile after finding out Minho was my roommate.

 “Good, get dressed and pack your suitcase. Our flight is leaving in one hour”

.

.

.

.

.

eehhh...

sorry for the crappy chapter guys.

i needed a filter :/

plus it was kinda rushed in.

mianhe...

anyway...

top/bom anyone?

i remember one of my subscribers commented,

asking if i could make bom and chaerin's character a bit interesting.

sorry if it took too long.

thank you to all my subscribers, upvoters, silent readers and the ones that takes their time to comment.

sincerly means a lot. ^.^

comments, concerns and suggestions are always welcome.

p.s.

i'll try to post the next one by tuesday.

...if i'm not too lazy

see you later guys.

xx