Wicked Games || OO3

Wicked Games

Two days had passed since I saw Mr. Kwon. He didn’t came into work yesterday or the day before, which I’m very thankful for... And today, is my much awaited day off.  I began my day around quarter passed eight. Cooked breakfast (eggs and toast) and drank coffee. I also exercised. Just your typical stretches, jumping jacks and a failed attempt to push ups. Considering how much expenses I have, I cannot afford to get a gym membership.

 

Santokki!” I sighed out loud, blowing my bangs out of my face. “Santokki!! Open this door this instant”

 

“Hold your horses down”

 

I cursed under my breath and dragged my feet while the knocking were getting louder and louder by minutes. Yanking my door, I see my two neighbors (and currently not my friends) Bom and Chaerin.

 

“Yah! Why are you guys so loud?” I ask them with a scowl. They didn’t even wait for the invite to come in; they just walked in like they own the house.

 

“Aigo… did we catch Santokki at a bad time?” Bom asks, with a grin.

 

“Maybe she’s pms-ing” Chaerin added, drinking out of my orange box.  

 

The girl didn’t even bother to pour herself one in a cup. It’s not like she doesn’t know where they are. Aish…why am I even friends with them?

 

“Anyway, we’re here to ask you for a favor”

 

“Speak for yourself” Bom interrupted. Chaerin gave her an annoyed look, making her to shut .

 

I felt nervous. I have known the two of them for three years now, and throughout those years, Chaerin almost never asks for favors.  

 

“Go on” I nodded at Chaerin. She came over to me and wrap her arms around me. This bad. She also leaned her head onto my shoulder.

 

“Santokki, you love me right?” she started in her baby voice. I rolled my eyes at her. Here we go…

 

“Aigoo Chaerin. Just go on with it”

 

She sighed. “My cousin just moved to Seoul, and asked if he could stay at my place. But there’s not enough space between the three of us”

 

“And…”  I looked at her confusedly. She gave me her best puppy eyes. Once again, I just rolled my eyes. This girl knows my weakness. She knows very well that I can’t say no to her or Bom; especially with the puppy eyes.

 

“And…” she says biting her lips.

 

I see Bom rolling her eyes out. She stood up from the couch, and walked over to us. “…And she’s wondering if he could stay with out since the three of us can’t fit our apartment” she said.

 

Chaerin nods in agreement.. “please Dara? And besides, didn’t you just say you want to find a roommate to help you out?”

 

Damn. The girl has a good point. I sighed out loud. Basically I have two ways to do this. The long way; where CL will beg and beg, maybe even cry, and I would end up feeling bad and say yes anyway. Or, cut to the chase and skip the crying; and say yes. 

 

I choose the second one...

 

“Fine… He can move in with me”

 

Chaerin screams and jumps in delight. “Thank you Santokki! You don’t know how much this means to me…he’s actually in our apartment right now…I’m just going to get him”

 

I raised my eyebrows.

 

“I had to sleep in the couch last night” Bom complained. “Do you know how painful it is to sleep on a couch?”

 

“I’m sure it’s not that bad Bommie” I said, with a chuckle. She can exaggerate a bit sometimes. I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat; but nothing catch my the interest of my taste buds. In the end, I settled for a banana.

 

“Have you seen our couch?” she paused for a dramatic effect. “It’s a two seater. Chaerin and I can’t even fit in there when we’re seating”

 

I was about to answer back when Chaerin walks in with a tall guy behind her. He was tall; much taller than I had anticipated.  And good looking, very good looking.

 

“He’s cute huh?” Bom whispers in my ear. I simply nodded.

 

“Dara…this is my cousin Lee Minho” Chaerin introduced him. He gave me a short smile and a wave.

 

“Hello” I greeted him with a smile, extending my hand. Min Ho’s large hands easily engulfed mine.

 

“Nice to meet you Dara. Thank you for letting me stay with you”  

 

I took a better look at his appearance. He doesn’t look like a slob. His hair is not greasy,  plus he doesn’t smell either. His clothes looks freshly washed. Even his shoes are clean.

 

  “It’s alright. Your cousin can be very persuasive”  I said, earning a laugh from them. “C’mon Minho, I’ll show you your room and give you a tour around the apartment”

 

Minho and I left Chaerin and Bom to fend themselves. Knowing those two; they are probably going to go through my movies again until they realize they had watch each movies I own. And in the end, I have to organize it  all over again.

 

Such nice friends I have…

 

After showing Minho around, I left him to get settled in his new bedroom. We have decided to split all the bills in half; water, rent and heat. I also found out a few things about him; for example, he had just recently graduated and moved from New York and is also currently looking for a job. I told him I’ll try to help him find one, earning a quick hug. I don’t know what it is, but I feel comfortable with him. I could see the two of us becoming very close friends. Maybe taking him as a room mate won’t be so bad after all…

 

The four of us decided to grab a late lunch at a nearby ramen shop, seeing all I have is fruits. Chaerin decided to pay for my lunch as a thank you for accepting his cousin. I rolled my eyes at her, but hey. Who says no to free food right?

 

“I think in celebration of Minho’s official first day here Seoul, we should go clubbing” says Bom, with a grin.

 

“Yah!” Chaerin nodded in agreement. “you are so smart Bom! There’s this new club that my co-workers are talking about. Apparently it’s very nice”

 

I sighed, “You guys can go. I don’t feel like going out tonight”

 

“Weh… Dara you have to come” Minho says, “I’m buying your drinks tonight, arasso?”

 

I raised my eyebrow at him, “why?”

 

“Didn’t you hear Bom? As a celebration of course” he smirks. His smirk suddenly reminded me of Kwon Jiyong.

 

Aish…why can’t I forget about that pabo?

 

It’s not like I’m going to see his ugly face again…

 

Okay maybe not ugly. I have to admit, he’s very handsome.

 

Omo! What am I talking about?

 

That’s it, I’m officially loosing my mind!

 

“Dara unnie” I heard Bom calling my name, breaking me out of my thoughts.

 

“huh?” I ask, shaking my head. The three of them looked at me confusedly.

 

“Uh Dara, are you okay?” Minho asks worriedly. “I’ve noticed you’ve been spacing out. Do you do that a lot?”

 

Chaerin laughed loudly. “Minho, don’t worry about Dara. She’s always like that. Don’t worry you’ll get use to it soon enough.”

 

I turned my attention at Chaerin, and glared draggers at her. In return, she immediately shuts and continued on with her ramen.

 

In the end, after much convincing from Minho, Bom and of course the queen of persuading herself; Chaerin, I agreed on going clubbing them for the night. I should have known my misery doesn’t stop there, because the devils (Bom and Chaerin) decided to give me a make over for the night.  

 

I put up a good fight, but it was useless.

 

After much hair pulling, and plucking and other painful things I had to endure; they were finally satisfied with my look. Now the only problem they have is finding me a suitable outfit.

 

“Explain  to me why I can’t go in my jeans again” I asked for the nth time.  

 

“Dara” Chaerin groaned. “We’re going to a club, not some kind of family gathering”

 

“Yeah, besides when was the last time you had a boyfriend?”

 

I slipped my tongue out at the two of them and cursed under my breath. Again, I questioned why I became friends with them. I should have known taking their welcoming cake two years ago was a bad idea. Look where it got me now.

 

“Ahah!” Chaerin shout out. She has been digging for a dress for the past twenty minutes; almost turning my close upside down.  “I finally found you a dress”

 

My eyes bulged out at the dress Chaerin was holding.

 

Damn it. I thought I threw that dress away?

“Hey, wasn’t that my birthday present to you? You haven’t even wore it; the tag is still there” Bom pouted. I could just picture how they are going to convince me into this dress. Bom will pout, Chaerin is going to give me the much dreaded puppy eyes. Great, just great.

 

Reluctantly, I grabbed the dress out of Chaerin’s hands. The two of them clapped in delight, considering I didn’t even bother for a fight. Bom also passed me a platform heels; a gift from Chaerin on my last birthday.

 

At this point, I was very tempted to commit suicide.

 

I might as well do, since the heels that Bom gave me is deadly.

 

I kicked the two of them out of my bedroom to get dress. Looking at my outfit, I immediately felt out of my comfort zone. The dress was too revealing, and short for my taste. Although I admit, Bom did a good job with my hair and make up.

 

“Dara!” Chaerin yelled from the outside.

 

I sighed and grimaced at my reflection. Dragging my feet, I slowly opened my bedroom door. The two of them, along with Minho whistled at me.

 

I scowled.

 

“Dara unnie, you look beautiful” Bom says, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

 

“I agree with Bom. You look great Dara” Minho adds with a smile.

 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clutch. “Let’s go and get this over with. The sooner we get there, the sooner I can go home and get out of this dress”

 

“Gee Dara, nice to know you appreaciate our hard work” Chaerin says sarcastically.

 

Once again I scowled at them.

 

The four of us called a taxi, and rode to our destination. And just like Chaerin said, the club was very popular. The line up to get inside was ridiculously long; and managed to go around the block. Fortunately for us, Chaerin has connection so we didn’t have to wait. Some people didn’t appreciate that though; a few hateful words was thrown at us, and I had to hold Bom down before she smacks the living daylight out of them.

 

Just like expected, the inside was packed. We had to squeeze our way to get a table. I noticed a few greasy guys giving us a head to toe look; making me almost puke. I’m also greatful for Minho to be right behind me.

 

 

“I’m going to order us drinks” Chaerin exclaims as soon as wet sat down on out table. She had to scream through the music blaring through the walls. I nodded my head, as I watch her disappear through the crowd.

 

“I’m gonna go dance” Bom says dropping her bag into my care; not waiting for a response.

 

I watched Minho’s eyes trailed after her. It was no secret he had develop a crush on Bommie. All day long, I have noticed his stolen glances at her.  Minho returned his attention to me, surprised grinning like a fool. He simple shook his head  and kept quiet.

 

“Dara, remember I’m buying your drinks tonight” Minho reminded me, quickly  changing the topic. He knows I’m going to bring it up, but since I’m a nice person; I decided to let it go.

 

 “You don’t have to do that. I have my own money”

 

“Nope” he declined, “a deal is a deal”

 

His eyes then went to the dance floor to search for Bom. His facial expression immediately changed once he saw her dancing very close with a different man.  I also him making a fist.

 

Unfortunately I couldn’t help myself, I caved in and laughed.

 

“what?” Minho asks.

 

I shook my head, “Go to Bom and I’ll look for your cousin, she’s been gone for awfully long time”

 

He gave me an unsure look; which I rolled my eyes at. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes…I’m not as weak as I look you know” I winked at him, making him laugh.

 

Minho stood up from his seat, and walked over to where Bom was dancing. I watched in amusement as he scared off the guys dancing around Bommie. She looked at him, and gave Minho a smile. He took her into his arms and the two immediately began dancing.

 

Grabbing Bom’s clutch, along with mine; I began my way to the bar to find Chaerin.

 

“Some one call heaven, I think I found a missing angel” an obnoxious drunk man slurred in my ear, taking a hold of my arm.

 

“Sorry, I think you got the wrong girl” I said, hoping he’d loose interest quickly and let go of me. When I didn’t see a sign of him letting go, I immediately took my arm back; pulling it out with force.

I was about to walk away when he got a hold of my arm again. This time, he held on to it tighter. I was sure he’s going to leave finger marks around my arms; that’s going to end up bruising.

 

“If I’m wrong I don’t wanna be right” he says, pressing himself around me.

 

I began to panic inside, but I had to remind myself to act calmly.

 

“Really I’m not interested. I’m here with my boyfriend so back off and let go” I gritted my teeth, trying to push him away from me.

 

"I don't see no boyfriend. I see you and me getting down and doing lots of wrong things together," he said. The man was getting worse by minutes; he pushing his groin against my hip.

 

I was ready to smack him with my free hand when a hand came down on his shoulder and pulled him backwards.

 

"Touch her again and I will break you," Kwon Jiyong growled. He placed himself between me and my drunk admirer.

 

And if looks could kill, this drunk admirer would’ve been dead by now.

 

hello guys,   :D

i apologize if you guys had found any mis-spelling and errors, i didn't have time to edit this chapter.

i also want apologize  for lacking daragon scenes in this chapter.

once again I am very over whelmed with all the support and love I have been receiving from all of you. 

thank you for all my new subscribers, and people that take their time to comment. 

reviews, comments and concerns are always welcome.

see you all next time. 

xx