Day off

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were woken up by the doorbell. You sleepily put on your sweater and looked at the mirror. You combed your hair until it was unruly and you looked presentable. However, nothing can hide your puffy red eyes.   You opened the door and you find Kyuhyun by the doorstep. His face was as expressionless as yesterday, but as soon as he saw you, his eyes popped wide open.   “Why are you here?” you asked.   “To bring you to work,” he answered mindlessly. “What happened?”   Kyuhyun stepped inside your house, without even asking for your permission. You went to the sofas and sat down with your feet up and your head above your knees. You feel your tears stinging your eyes again. Kyuhyun sat down beside you. He brushed your hair back.   “Did he break up with you?” he asked quietly. You shook your head. He looked around and saw the dining table – food untouched. “Oh, I’m so sorry,” he whispered as he took you into his arms.    You couldn’t fight the tears any longer. They started pouring out as soon as Kyuhyun embraced you. You wrapped your arms on his neck as you buried your face in his chest. You tried hiding the sobs there as tears kept flowing down your face. Kyuhyun rubbed your back.   “He—doesn’t—love—me—any—more—“ you managed to say in between your sobs.   Kyuhyun took your face between his hands and looked you in the eye. “He still does, Kyesin. He does. Why would anyone not love you?” he said. “Maybe he was just busy…”   Kyuhyun took you in his arms again and embraced you ‘til your hysterical sobs were away. Then, he cupped your face with both of his hands and smiled at you. “Do you feel better?” he asked.   “Slightly,” you whispered. “I’m sorry I ruined your shirt.”   Kyuhyun looked down on his gray turtle neck and laughed. “It’s fine,” he said. “Are you hungry?”   You nodded. You didn’t eat last night; you’re starving.    “Come,” Kyuhyun led you by the hand to the dining area. He removed the cover from your dinner last night. It still smelled amazing. “Smells good. You cooked this?” You nodded in reply. He smiled at you and started slicing some of it for you and putting it on your plate. You stared at your plate full of food. “What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked.   “Aren’t you going to eat too?” you asked.   “I’ve eaten already,” he answered. “But, if you want me to eat with you, I’d be happy to.”   You smiled at him and he smiled back. He put some food in his plate and ate. You took one spoonful of food into your mouth and ate with him.   “Oh My goodness! This is so delicious!!!” he said. “You should cook more often,” Kyuhyun said as he continued to eat more.   You laughed at him half heartedly. “I’m glad you like it. Go eat as much as you can.”   You finished first and so you watched Kyuhyun ate every last bit of the chicken. “Are you sure you already ate?” you joked.   Kyuhyun chuckled with you. “I have a weakness with chicken… Especially deliciously cooked ones.”   When the two of you are done, you were feeling fine now. You’ve forgotten about your terrible night. Kyuhyun helped you wash the dishes and clean the table.   He looked at you intently and stretched his arms to your shoulders. “Go up, freshen up and pack. I’m going to bring you somewhere,” he said.   You stared at him with eyes wide open.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter