Hello Again

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You quickly went to your apartment. You opened the door and threw your things on your bed. You went to your bathroom, and looked at yourself at the full-length mirror. Your face was red and your hair was a mess. Your eyes were wild with fear and confusion. You took off your clothes and went in the shower. The cold water trickling down your body seemed to calm our frantic heart down. You sighed deeply, not minding the throbbing pain where that man, Kyuhyun, was just a few hours ago. You close your eyes, trying to forget what happened. But whenever you do, his face keeps appearing in your mind. How he held you, how he looked at you, how he kissed you – all of those kept playing back. And then you see Donghae, your boyfriend, looking at you. You open your eyes and gasped for air. Tears fell from your eyes as you collapse on the bathroom floor.

Somehow, you managed to stop crying. You stared at yourself in front of the mirror, slowly combing your wavy brown hair. Your eyes weren’t as red and puffy as before. Your face looked normal, but your were lifeless. The doorbell rang, and you jumped in surprise. You breathed in deeply and put on your best smile.

You opened the door. Donghae was there, standing like a male model which you love. Tears stung your eyes but you fought them back.

“Hey baby,” Donghae said before lifting your chin and kissing your lips. It tasted so differently now, after last night. Tears started falling down to your cheek. Donghae pulled you away gently. “What’s wrong, Kye?” he asked.

You swallowed to find your voice. “It’s nothing.”

Donghae sighed. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.”

“But I-“

“Shhh… It’s okay. Don’t tell me if you don’t want to. I respect that. All I care about is you.”

A tear rolled away. “ I – I, uhm… I just miss you so much,” you said, hugging your boyfriend tight. You weren’t lying, but you weren’t telling the exact truth either.

“I miss you too, baby,” he said as he rubbed your back. He cupped your face and wiped the tears away. He kissed you once again, sweetly and gently. You now felt comfort in his arms. As he broke off, you giggled. “Hmm… Shall we go?”

You nodded and smiled. The Kyuhyun drawer was now shut tight.

 

You arrived at the French restaurant where he always brought you. You were okay now, glad that he’s with you. He opened the door for you and led you to the reception. He pulled you towards a table with a man sitting there. He had his back turned, but you not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter