A peek into Cho Kyuhyun's life

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stretched my arms up. Finally. Done with all the calls, cancelling all the arrangements I had for tonight. It was supposed to be perfect. I didn't know what the outcome will be...but now I did. I didn't really care about the outcome... i just wanted to let you know. If only Donghae didn't return.

 

I sighed. I wondered what you were doing. I checked my watch. It was almost midnight.

 

Did you got back together with Donghae? Did you not? Are you crying your eyes out again? Or are you now fully happy - something I could not give you even if I try so hard?

 

My phone and I had a staring contest. You haven't called nor text. I wanted to call you...but what if you were with Donghae? What if you're happy with him? It was damn selfish of me. 

 

But what if you need someone? What if you need me?

 

My heart hoped once again. I grabbed my phone and dialed your number quick. It took me three tries before you finally answered. 

 

"Helloooooooooooo?" You said over the phone.

 

"Oh thank God, Kyesin!" I sighed in relief. "Are you alright? I tried to call you twice and you didn't answer."

 

"I'm fine, Kyuhyun~" you giggled. "I aaaam reeeeaaaaallyyyy fiiiiineeeee!"

 

"Kye, are you drunk?"

 

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..... No.......?" You laughed. . You are.

 

"Where are you? I'll come get you," I said, getting my coat and car keys.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you're damn drunk, Kyesin. Tell me where you are," I asked, starting my car.

 

"Uhhhhh... Why don't you guess, Cho Kyuhyun?"

 

I breathed deeply. "Kye please. I'm already worried sick."

 

"Hmmmmmm... Well... You've been here before..." You chuckled.

 

"I'm on my way. Stay there, okay?" 

 

I revved my engine and drove. I knew exactly where you were. I reached the bar in just half an hour. I quickly spotted you and immediately went by your side.

 

"Kyuhyun!" You exclaimed with a smile. 

 

"Come on, Kye. Let's go home."

 

You pouted. "I don't want to go home. Come drink with me."

 

I shook my head. "How many drinks have you had?"

 

"I don't know... i lost count after my third," you laughed.

 

"Kye. You're dead drunk. Let's go." 

 

"Where?"

 

"Home."

 

"I said I don't want to go home!"

 

"Then where do you want to go?"

 

"Anywhere but home."

 

"Fine. You can stay by my place for tonight," I said, sighing. I took out my wallet and placed some bills on the table.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter