Decision

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes flutter open.

 

Ahh! Too bright.

 

You grabbed a pillow and covered your face, slowly letting your eyes adjust. Your head was pounding. What time was it? You peaked a little, reaching for your alarm clock.

 

"Where the hell am I?" You asked yourself, panickly taking a look around. "This isn't my room..." No it wasn't. It was neat and very orderly. Most of the things were neutral in color - shades of gray, you might add. 

 

You suddenly heard the beep of your phone, coming from the bed side table. You were reaching for it when you noticed the oversized white long sleeved shirt you were wearing wasn't yours. And so are the light blue boxers.

 

What happened? Where are my clothes? Why am I wearing this? Why do I feel like this has happened before?

 

The door suddenly opened and in came a beautiful tall young man with messy brown hair. He smiled wide at you.

 

"Kyuhyun..." You mumbled. It feels like that day when we first met...

 

"Hey," he smiled. "You're finally awake. If you don't mind, I texted the school already for you, telling them you can't make it today."

 

"Oh thanks," you answered. 

 

He sat down on the bed beside you. Your heart raced as he touched your cheek. You sleeping on his bed... You wearing his clothes... Did we...have ?

 

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

 

"Uhm.. My head hurts... A lot."

 

"I have tylenol in the kitchen," he grinned. "Come, breakfast is ready. It'll help your headaches go away."

 

"Uhm... Okay. I'll be right there." Kyuhyun stood up and headed for the door. "Kyuhyun, wait!"

 

"Yes?" He spun around.

 

"Did we... Uhm... Did we... Have...?" You asked, blushing.

 

"Oh... No," he shook his head. 

 

"Then Why am I wearing your clothes?"

 

"Don't you remember?" He asked. You shook your head. He went back towards you and held your hand. "I called you last night because I...was worried. You sounded so drunk so I came to get you. After putting up a fight about you not wanting to go to your home, I took you to mine instead. You felt sick on the way so I had to change your clothes. I... Uh... Made sure not look as much as possible. Your clothes just came out from the laundry and now they're in the drier."

 

"Oh..." You breathed deeply. "I see..."

 

Kyuhyun squeezed your hand and smiled at you. "Come on. You have to eat. Go freshen up for a bit then join me outside, okay? There are fresh towels inside the cabinet in my bathroom.

 

"Alright..." You nodded. 

 

Kyuhyun headed for the door. He turned the knob and opened it. "It kinda feels like before, doesn't it?" He whispered.

 

"No, not really," you chuckled. "I'm not running away from you and you aren't just a stranger this time around." And back then I have absolutely no feelings for you...

 

"You have a point," he laughed and shut the door close behind him.

 

You went to his bathroom. It was enormous. Marble fixtures everywhere. You washed your face on the marble sink and gargled. Kyuhyun was quite organized for a guy his age. You took a towel and wiped your face.

 

Your reflection on the mirror caught your attention. You were wearing Kyuhyun's white long sleeves - very very big for you - and a pair of baby blue boxers which were a little loose. In all honesty, you look like you just spent the night over and had . It was quite y, actually. And knowing that these clothes belonged to Kyuhyun...

 

No! You shook your head, trying to remove the thought. Does he even like me? You asked yourself. What's the point of holding on to him if he doesn't share the feeling, right? So now I confess, is that it? You bit your lip. You don't have the guts to. You took a deep breath and stepped out.

 

"Hey," you said, greeting Kyuhyun who was busy in the kitchen.

 

"Hey," kyuhyun looked up. The pan he was holding came tumbling down the floor. 

 

"Oh! Are you alright?" You asked, sprinting forward to help him get the pan.

 

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled. His cheeks were painted red. "Just uhm... you caught me by surprise."

 

"Oh, sorry."

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and turned around. "Go sit at the dining. I'll bring the food as soon as I put this back in the cupboard."

 

You sat and watched Kyuhyun as he swiftly moved through the kitchen. In his hands were two plates of omelet. He gave you one and sat on your left. 

 

"This looks good," you said.

 

"I...er... I'm already warning you.. It may not taste nice," he said.

 

"Why not?" You laughed.

 

"I don't know how to cook," he said honestly. He blushed, embarrassed. 

 

"Hmm.. That's fine. I'll eat anything now that I'm starving, anyway," you said with a smile.

 

"Alright, go ahead and dig in," he smiled. But lately, his smiles don't reach his eyes.

 

You took a bite. "It's not that bad..." You said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter