Paradise

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One word came into your mind once you reached the resort where Kyuhyun took you: Paradise.

 

“We’re in Palawan!!!” you exclaimed to Kyuhyun who was laughing freely beside you. You haven’t felt so hyped up in months. You ran to the beach. The white sand… the crystal clear waters… the quiet and serene sounds of the sea… it was beautiful. And you’ve been dying to go here because after all, it is one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines, and the country is very well known for their beaches.

 

“Kyesin, come on. We still need to check in,” Kyuhyun said behind you. You pouted at him and he laughed. “We have all afternoon, don’t worry. We’ll explore and eat lunch outside and head back.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Yes, I promise,” he laughed.

 

You ran to his side and hugged him, which to both of you, seem kind of natural. “Thank you!!!!”

 

“For what?” he smiled wide.

 

“Bringing me here,” you replied and took his hand.

 

“Hmm… I couldn’t leave you alone in Korea while I have a company party here,” he smirked teasingly.

 

“Hmph,” you looked away. “Such rich people…” you mumbled.

 

“Those rich people are the reason you’re here,” he laughed. 

 

“Do you really need to attend that party?” you asked. “Can’t you just stay here?”

 

“Will you wear a bikini?”

 

“You ert!” you laughed, pushing him playfully.

 

Kyuhyun laughed with you. “I definitely have to attend the party, unfortunately.”

 

“Aww…” you pouted.

 

He grinned. “Would you like to come with me?”

 

“Eh? Me? No thanks,” you smiled.

 

“Mhm.. alright,” he nodded and smiled to himself. “The food there will be amazing, though. Even better than the charity dinner we attended. Lots of seafood as well.”

 

You pouted. You knew he was teasing you. “I guess you’ll just have to bring me some back here while I lock myself in my room.”

 

“Okay,” he laughed.

 

 

 

After you checked in at your beautiful and spacious room that even has video games inside, Kyuhyun decided to take you Palawan’s famous Underground River.

 

It was beautiful there, so as to many other places in this island. You loved the crystal waters where you can see the river floor clearly. And the cave you went through, mesmerized by the unique and astonishing stalactite and other rock formation. It was nice to see this tourist spot preserved to perfection, and truly a wonder of the world.

 

By the time you finished exploring the cave, it was already lunch time. As usual, Kyuhyun was dead hungry so he brought you to a local yet popular restaurant called ‘Kalui’. 

 

The restaurant had an earthy feel, mainly because of the bamboo and rattan, wooden interior. Their food, however, was a complete contrast. The seafood all tasted very fresh. It’s very different from the seafood you’ve had in Korea. This was as if it has just been caught hours ago.

 

You specifically loved their Tuna ceviche, or in Filipino words, ‘kinilaw’. The raw fish was delicate and tasty and the ceviche was just season to perfection. Kyuhyun enjoyed it as well, but you know Kyuhyun, as long as there’s food, he’s very much happy.

 

You went back to the resort and took a stroll along the beach before dipping in. You were, of course, shy around Kyuhyun so you opted to wear your rash guard over the bikini you packed. He, on the other hand, wore nothing but his swimming trunks. It was hard not to stare and drool over Kyuhyun’s body. It was your first time, after all, to see him while not intoxicated. You could feel your cheeks swell and blush as he walked down mightily and quite ily to the water. He waded in and motioned you to join him. 

 

The water was surprisingly cool despite the warm air temperature. But today, while swimming you learned three things: one, Palawan is much more beautiful than you expected. Two, Cho Kyuhyun is damn white. And three, he is y as .

 

You went back to your room and took a shower after swimming. It was getting dark outside and Kyuhyun has to go any time soon. You sighed. He’s been spending so much time with you and bringing you to almost everywhere that him going to this party alone seems quite sad for you. You wanted to be with him. You didn’t really care where, as long as you’re there to support him as much as he has been supporting you.

 

You were in your robe, drying your hair when a knock on the door came. You thought it was Kyuhyun, but to your surprise it was not.

 

“Miss Park?” asked the bellboy.

 

“Uh.. yes?” you said.

 

“You have a gift, Miss Park,” he smiled and handed you a box. On top of it was a clean piece of paper with Kyuhyun’s handwriting scrawled over it.

 

“Wear this,” it said.

 

“You have a guest as well,” the bellboy added.

 

Behind him was a woman, around early to mid 30s with a make up kit in her hand. “Nice to meet you, Miss Park,” she said very politely.

 

“Uhm.. hello..?” you said awkwardly.

 

“Mr. Cho sent me, Ma’am,” she said.

 

“For what?”

 

“He asked me to surprise him,” she replied with a smile.

 

“Huh?!”

 

 

 

“Kye?” you could hear Kyuhyun from outside your room.

 

“One minute!” the stylist eonni said as she continued polishing your face with her make up.

 

She took one step back and smiled at you. 

 

“Uhm… How do I look?” you asked.

 

“You know, when I first saw you, I didn’t think could do it. You were already so beautiful, there’s nothing more to work on. But now that I’ve highlighted your best features, you are honestly the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen,” she said with a big smile.

 

Your cheeks burned. “Thanks,” you answered shyly.

 

“That’s perfect! Adding color to your cheeks! Ah, Mr. Cho has such good taste,” she sighed, admiring you as she fixed her equipment.

 

“Well...uhm… Thanks, for this,” you said.

 

“My pleasure. It’s an honor to work on a doll such as you,” she said.

 

She then opened the door and gave a big smile to Kyuhyun. “You picked one hella beautiful girl, Mr. Cho,” she said and waved away.

 

“Kye?” Kyuhyun said stepping in.

 

“Hey,” you said shyly.

 

“Oh wow,” he said, eyes popping wide as he scanned you from head to toe. 

 

You looked down as blood rushed to your cheeks. “Wow good or wow bad?” you asked, still quite shy.

 

“Wow good! Definitely good,” Kyuhyun said, taking a step closer. “You look so beautiful...so gorgeous...so… wow,” he said.

 

“Isn’t it a bit too revealing? And where did you get this awfully beautiful dress anyway?” It was a red floor length dress with a revealing back and a high slit on the side. 

 

“I asked the tailor from the charity dinner to make another dress for you for tonight’s party,” he said. “And no… It’s quite y actually, and please do take that as a compliment. You look utterly expensive,” he smiled.

 

“Well, the dress is expensive, I bet,” you said. “And I know you’re not gonna let me pay for it.”

 

“You’re right,” he laughed. “It suits you so well. And...wow… I’m sorry… I’ve been saying ‘wow’ too many times, haven’t I? It’s just that…. you’re so beautiful...and alluring… and wow!” Kyuhyun said sighing in amazement.

 

“Well...uhm… thanks. You look very dashing as well,” you said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter