Promises

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take care, Kyesin. Remember, I love you,” Donghae whispered to you before kissing you lightly on your lips.

“Take care of her, Kyuhyun,” he instructed. “I want you to check on her at least once a day. Make sure she eats well, feels alright and sleeps fine. Will you promise me you’ll do that?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes darted to yours. You look at him worriedly. He sighed, leaving him but with no choice to say yes.

“I’ll be back in a few days,” Donghae said to you. He kissed you on your lips, and then the top of your forehead. You hugged him tight.

 

Kyuhyun led you to his car and you both rode in silence.

“Where do I drop you off?” Kyuhyun asked you without taking his eyes off the road.

“I’d like to go home now,” you answered.

“Okay,” he said. “Wait. I don’t know where you live.”

You sighed and gave him directions to your apartment. As you arrived, you went out of the car quickly. Kyuhyun shut the engine off and followed you in.

“So, uhm… Donghae let me live in his apartment for a while. Here’s my number. Uhm… If you need anything, just give me a call or drop by,” Kyuhyun said. You slightly nodded. He looked at you worriedly; remorse filled his eyes. “I’m sorry,” he whispered once again before heading for the door.

“Wait,” you said right before Kyuhyun is out. “You don’t have to do this, if you don’t want to. I can take care of myself.”

“I promised my best friend I would tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter