LOST

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You wake up with your bed empty. You sat up and looked around for Kyuhyun. You look back to your bed and saw  a folded piece of paper. You opened it and read what was written.

 

Kyesin,

I hate to leave you in a time like this, but the more I hated to leave you when you're awake. So if in any case you woke up without me there, don't worry. I just went out to get breakfast. I'll be back as soon as I can. Please go back to sleep. I'll be quick.

-Kyuhyun

 

You breathed a sigh of relief. You stood up and went to the bathroom. You looked horrible. Your hair was a tangled mess. Your eyes were swollen. Your nose was red, and you looked awfully tired. You decided to take a hot bath, to calm yourself down. You stepped in the shower and just let the hot water trickle down your body.

It hurts. It hurts to be left. It hurts to keep on loving someone whom you rarely see. But what hurts the most is when you kept loving that person only to find out in the end that it would all go to waste.

Your hand automatically clenched into a fist as you remember that horrid scene. Sobs erupted from your chest once again.

"Kyesin?" A knock came from outside. "Are you there?"

You swallowed your tears. "Yep," you replied.

"I'm back," he said. "Sorry I left. Anyway, breakfast is ready."

You turned the shower off and dried yourself with a towel. You wrap your body with a white fluffy robe and stepped out.

Kyuhyun was sitting at the table, waiting for you. He smiled softly and stood up to lead you to your chair. You sat opposite him.

"I'm not hungry," you said.

Kyuhyun's brows pushed together. His eyes narrowed angrily. "You know how I feel about not eating," he said.

"but I'm really not hungry,"

Kyuhyun sighed and leaned in. "Park Kyesin, do you want me to forcefully feed you?" He said, eyes sharp.

"Fine," you grumbled, taking the utensils.

Kyuhyun sat up and smirked as if he had won one important battle. "Good, isn't it?" He said, grinning from ear to ear.

You rolled your eyes at him. He laughed. The pancakes were definitely good, though.

Kyuhyun reached for your free hand. "Hey," he said softly. "Look at me." You lifted your eyes to him. With his eyes softly glimmering, he whispered, "It's gonna be alright."


 

"So what do you want to do now?" Kyuhyun asked.

You were laying on the sofa, your head on his lap, staring blankly at the ceiling. He, on the other hand, was watching some random show on the TV while brushing your hair. You loved how h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter