Chapter 9

Man in Love

Third Person:

“For real! They want to eat with us!?” Nahomi squealed.

“No they just want to eat us?!” Angel said sarcastically.

“Oh how I wish.” Nahomi said day dreaming, and Elizabeth laughing.

“Okay guys. We need to keep our cool.” Elizabeth said fanning herself.

“Woo saa…woo saa.” Angel repeated while jumping up and down.

“Are they still out there?” Nahomi asked when they all calm down.

Angel just face palmed herself, she had forgotten that they were still outside waiting. Angel calmly walked to the door.

“Sorry, about that, but why don’t you guys com in.” she said as she open the door so that the boys could enter.

“Thanks” they all said as they walked in.

When Angel turned around, she noticed that the girls weren’t around.

“Make yourself at home…errhh…do you guys want anything to drink?” she offered.

“No, I think we’re good.” Sunggyu said.

“So, we never got your name.” Sungyeol asked.

“Oh, sorry. I’m…Angel.” She introduced herself.

“Falling from the sky eh. Don’t worry I’ll catch you.” Woohyun said.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, and Sunggyu smacked Woohyun for his cheesiness.

“Okay, we’re ready.” Nahomi said coming out of the room. Elizabeth followed and stood next to her. Nahomi elbowed her to say something, however Elizabeth was playing the not so crazy fan girl.

“Are you going to go like that?” Nahomi pointed out Angel’s outfit. Angel looked down and noticed that she was still in her sweatpants and her sweater.

“Oh...right…” Angel sighed, as much as she hate wearing jeans, for Infinite, she had to look good…right?

“Sorry about that, she’s uh…a little slow.” Nahomi said.

“It’s okay we’re in no rush.” Sunggyu said politely.

“So, where do you guys want to go eat?” Nahomi asked.

“Hmm…pizza sounds pretty good.” Sungyeol said.

“Or some chicken.” Sungjung pointed out.

“Wow, big appetites I see.” Nahomi said.

“What do you guys want to eat?” Hoya asked.

“Hmm…usually pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, cereal…etc.” She said tapping her chin.

“Well, whatever you girls want to do.” Sunggyu said getting up.

Angel came out of the room, looking like she never even change. Nahomi and Elizabeth both looked at her like are-you-crazy-chick?! Angel rolled her eyes, “Fine” she threw her hands in defeat. Angel quickly ran back into the room, and put on a pair of jeans, with a sweater. “Better?” she asked. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, and Nahomi just wanted to face palm herself. They left the dorm, and walked around town looking somewhere to eat. While walking around Nahomi and Angel were talking to each other while Elizabeth listened.

English convo!

“Did you see how L looked? HOOO he looked so hot.” Angel said while jumping like a rabbit.

“I know! He’s so hot!” Nahomi said trying to restrain her idiotic smile.

“Did you see how Sunggyu looked? How he sat was so wow!” Angel said elbowing Elizabeth.

She just smile, but at the same tried to play it cool. “Oh I get it now.” Angel now just figuring out what Elizabeth was doing. “Playing cool eh…” Angel said.

“I guess we’ll eat here.” Nahomi said entering a Korean porridge shop. 

Back to "korean" lol

They all took their seat, Elizabeth Nahomi and Angel sat next to each other. One side from left to right was, Hoya, L, Sungjung, Sungyeol and Dongwoo. On the other side, Angel sat across from Hoya, following Nahomi, Elizabeth, Sunggyu and Sungyeol. “Hi, I’m Howon, or Hoya, I prefer Hoya.” He said confidently to Angel.

“Hi um…Hoya??” Angel questioned to see if was appropriate to call him that.

“Don’t forget to add the oppa at the end.” He said leaning back in his chair.

Angel gave him that disgusted look. She didn’t feel comfortable calling someone oppa…it’s just…wrong. When they all ordered their food, they all sat in silence.

“So…since you're famous and all. Where's you're manager?” Nahomi asked, as she noticed the absense of the man.

“Oh, he’s back in Korea. The company wanted us to live…independently.” Sunggyu answered.

“How long as you guys planning to stay?” Angel asked.

“Forever baby.” Woohyun said.

Angel kind of gave him the disgusted look and looked the other way.

“Hyung…I don’t think she likes you.” Sungjong spoke.

Woohyun just pouted and kept his head down. As the food came out every one ate and chat getting to know each other more. Nahomi notice that her food tasted a little bland, so she reached over for the black pepper, at the same time L reached for it too. Their fingertips touch, and they both pull back.

“Umm…*ahem* go ahead.” L said ever so coldly.

“Oh…thanks” she said trying to not blush.

Angel and Elizabeth caught what happen, and they both made eye contact. They wanted to laugh so hard that they both just set down their heads.

“Are you guys okay?” Sungyeol asked with concern. The girls lifted up their head and nodded.

Angel yawned and Hoya chuckled.

“Someone is tired” Hoya said as his elbows lean on the table.

“Jet lag” Angel said as she rub her temples. “Don’t you guys have class?” Angel asked. Nahomi and Elizabeth looked at their phones and they both stood up at the same time.

“Uh…we have to go.” Nahomi said quickly grabbing her bag. At the same time, Infinite looked at their phones and notice that they were late also.

“I guess we should go together then?” Sunggyu asked.

They all nodded their head, they all paid and left. While opening, Sunggyu held the door for Elizabeth and she just quietly thanked him. Sunggyu let go of the door and it smacked right into Dongwoo.

“Oh dude!” Dongwoo said as he rub his nose.

“Well, I’ll see you guys later.” Angel said.

“You’re not going to class?” Sungjong asked.

“Nope.” Angel said ever so gladly.

“She just came back from her trip so she couldn’t sign up for class.” Nahomi said. Angel nodded her head as she agree on what Nahomi said.

“Bye guys. Bye Elizzz…where she go?” Angel looked around and notice that she and Sunggyu were already ahead of everyone. Angel bit her lip as she had a fantasy about Sunggyu and Elizabeth.

“Okay well, I’ll see you guys later. It’s time for my date.” Angel said stretching.

“You have a boyfriend?” Woohyun asked.

“She’s just saying that. Her boyfriend is….her bed, and food.” Nahomi said.

Angel once again nodded her head.

“Shouldn’t you guys be getting to class?” Angel asked as she walked away.

“AHH WE’RE LATE!”