Chapter 10

Man in Love

Sungjong:

This country is very different from Korea, I think to myself. I tried to observe my surroundings on my way to class. There was a tree there and two benches over here. I hoped that this would help memorize the path I was going for class. Nahomi stood in front of the group leading the way. 

"Are you sure you won't be late to class?" I asked her.

"I'm sure. I checked my schedule and it won't start for another hour." She smiled. Nahomi made a quick head movement, "Where's Sunggyu?"

That damn leader had left the restaurant with Elizabeth. His crazy old man hormones were making him an idiot. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine, he can find his way to the class by himself." I smiled half-heartedly. 

"Yeah, he'll be absolutely fine." Sungyeol chimed.

Sungyeol seemed to want to take this time to get back at Sunggyu. Nahomi looked at us with uncertainty but continued to walk. That should teach him to stop being stupid, I thought. As we continued to walk, we all took the time to get to know Nahomi and her get to know us. Though she asked a lot of questions, she seemed like she was holding back on something. After a few minutes of conversing Nahomi stopped walking making all of run into each other. It was a like a domino affect, we all ended up falling to the ground.

"I'm so sorry guys!" Nahomi quickly apologized. 

She tried to help everyone up but we all ended getting up by ourselves.

"What was that about?" Hoya asked.

"Umm..." She started.

She looked down at our schedule and then looked but at us. she smiled sheepishly and continued.

"Sooo...I just realized that we have the same class together." She facepalmed herself.

"Hey it's okay! Everyone has made a mistake like that before." Hoya ressured her.

"Really!" She smiled.

"No, I never make mistakes." He bragged.

Nahomi narrowed  her eyes at him. That guy has no idea how to make someone to feel better. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at my surroundings. As I turned to my right I heard a click. Myungsoo was taking pictures of everything he could see. I turned to my left and I could hear Woohyun singing and throwing hearts at Nahomi. I rolled y eyes again and kicked him behind his knees.

"What was that for?" He complained.

"It was for your greasiness." I responded.

"Oh my gosh, you guys!" Nahomi laughed. "Okay fun's over let's go tlo class."

I smiled and walked next to Nahomi.

"Are classes fun here?" I asked.

"Umm... It depends on what classes you take. But this English class isn't fun, they give us too much homework!" She joked.

"Ahh, that's too bad. " I also joked.

"Sungjong, are you excited to learn english?" She asked.

"Hmm...I guess so. It should be interesting, i mean, I get to communicate with my fans more."

"I hope the class is not to hard for you guys. Sometimes I stuggle in this class."

"I guess I won't go to you for help." I laughed.

Nahomi smiled, "Sungjong...I hope we can become close friends."

Her statement kind of surprised me but I just nodded in agreement. I linked my arm around her.

"That sounds good to me." I smiled back.