Chapter 11: Class time

Man in Love

Sunggyu: 

"Hey Elizabeth! Don't walk so fast." I shouted.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

"Don't you have a class to go to?" She yelled back.

I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She sighed and slowed down her pace.

"I don't know where my class is. Can you help me, please?" I smiled innocently.

She glared at me and then nodded. She motioned, with her hand, to give her my schedule.

"Oh." Elizabeth exclaimed. "We have the same class...why?" 

I shrugged.

"Okay, let's go."

Elizabeth handed back my schedule and then continues to walk quickly. I tried to keep up with her pace and stand close to her, but she would move away. I didn't know why but this girl was very interesting. She was different from most girls or maybe I just wasn't use to non-fangirls. Most girls would just throw themselves at me or just use my fame for their own benefit. I missed the fun of having to win a girl's heart.

"So how long have you lived in this state?" I asked Elizabeth.

"I've lived here my whole life." She responded unhappily.

"Do you not like it here?"

"It's not...I'm just bored with this place. It must be nice to able to travel." She sighed.

I stopped her, "Elizabeth..." I looked at her straight in the eye, " I can show you the world!"

"Oh my gosh, please don't break out into song and stop staring at me." She laughed

"Sunggyu hyung!" A voice yelled.

Oh crap! I thought. I tried to ignore the voice. The dang kid was going to ruin my moment.

"Is someone calling you?" Elizabeth asked.

"N-no.." I stuttered.

"Elizabeth!" A female voice called.

Elizabeth turned around, "Nahomi?"

Nahomi waved at her and began to walk towards us.

"We found you guys." She smiled.

"Darn it Nahomi!!!" I whined out loud.

Woohyun immediately grabbed Nahomi and leaned her head on his chest. He held her as if she was a little girl crying to her big brother. 

"How dare you yell at this innocent girl." He said dramatically.

"Let go of me." Nahomi said while pushing herself away. 

"Nahomi, what did you do to hyung." Sungyeol asked.

"I-d-k dude." She responded in english.

Elizabeth looked at the time on her phone, "Guys, let's stop messing around and get to class. It starts in 5 minutes."

I sighed in disappointment, I will get my chance! I encouraged myself internally.

Third Person:

Elizabeth and Nahomi lead the group of boys into the class. The two girls sat in their usual spot, in the front, while INFINITE sat behind them in the second row. As soon as the class started, the boys continuously asked questions. 

"What is the professor saying?" Asked Dongwoo.

"Who's that girl sitting next to you?" A flirtatious Woohyun asked.

"I don't get this." Hoya whispered.

"You guys shut up! I can't hear!" Sungjong hissed.

Myungsoo remained silent, while Sungyeol kept staring around the class. Elizabeth and Nahomi started to slouch in their chairs, want to hide. The Professor, ignoring the ruckess, continued with the lesson. In the back of the class a girl could fee her patience quickly fading. She finally decided to confront the loud group.

"Can you please quiet down! I did not pay for this class just so I wouldn't be able to learn!" She scolded.

"Omo, she can speak korean very well." Woohyun exclaimed.

"That's because I'm Korean" She sneered.

"Umm...Woohyun just turn around." Nahomi intervened 

"Guys, ask questions after class." Elizabeth whispered.

"You're right, we're very sorry." Lead Gyu apologized.

For the rest of class they sat there silently. Not understanding a single thing that was happening. Nahomi and Elizabeth were worried about the boys but at the same time still freaking out at the fact that INFINITE was by them. INFINITE were clueless about the class because they didn't understand English. Sungjong was mostly interested in the girl behind them and was eager to find out who she was. 

 


Heyyy...long time no update huh? lol Well first of all, to apologize, I made this into a longer chapter :D and lastly, I also ended this awkwardly so, I might change it later. Until then, look forward to the next chapter. *waves goodbye*