Chapter 1: Welcome to America

Man in Love

"We will be landing soon, so please put on your seat belts, if you have not yet done so." Announced the flight attendant on the intercom.

"What did you she say?" asked Sungyeol.

Sunggyu turned his body, so he could face Sungyeol, whom was sitting behind him. Sunggyu gave him a look, as if saying, why are you asking me? Sungyeol just shrugged, still a bit confused.

"우리는 곧 착륙하므로, 당신이 아직 완료하지 않은 경우, 좌석 벨트에 넣어 주시기 바랍니다." repeated the flight attendant.

All of Infinite then responded with an "oooh" and proceded to follow instructions.

 

Sunggyu:

"Okay, does everyone have their luggage?" I asked. 

"Yes!" All the members responded.

"Alright..." I said to myself, "Umm, I think we should get a taxi."

"More like, we should." Hoya corrected.

"Yeah..." I said, while starting to lead the way to the exit.

Even though I was the leader of the group, I was not quite experienced on how to organize things for travel. Usually our manager would prepare everything for us. Sending us on our own was not a good idea, I complained internally. We soon reached an area where a lot of taxis were lined up. Well this will be easy! I smiled. I motioned the group to follow me. I headed towards the first car I saw and opened the door. "Hello!" I greeted in English. The Taxi driver proceded to ask a question but I didn't understand. I simply responded with "Yes, yes." and told the 3 youngest to get in the car.

"L, you're in charge of making sure this car gets to where you need to be." I told him.

"Why does he get to be in charge?! I'm older!" complained Sungyeol.

"Because you're a reckless. Remember that one time you got us lost in the woods?" Sungjong reminded him.

"Yeah!" agreed Myungsoo, " How did we even end up in the woods? We live in Seoul."

"Right!? We were lost for a whole day and a half!" 

"That's not true!" Sungyeol denied.

"Okay guys enough!" I interrupted, "Here, this is the address."

Sungyeol immediately stretched his long arm in front of Myungsoo's face. I pushed his arm away and handed to the piece of paper to Myungsoo. Sungyeol gave me an evil stare.

"It's true though, you are reckless. How did we go from, looking for a coffee shop downtown Seoul, to being in the woods?" I asked.

Before he could say anything, I closed the door and headed to the next car in front. Again, the driver asked a question like the previous one and again I gave him the same response (since that's one of the few english words I know how to say). I then motioned the rest of the members in the back of the car and I sat in the front. 

 

Third Person:

The taxi driver looked at the oddly dressed men entering the car. Are these the people that called for the Taxi? He asked himself. He was pretty sure that some caucasian people had called in since their name was pretty...well...white. 

"Are you the Miller family?" he asked one of them?

"Yes, yes", the young man responded.

The taxi driver noticed right away, because he had an accent, that the young man was not from this country. He looked at his rear view mirror and saw how the young men, in the car, were dressed. Their clothes were casual but at the same time eye popping! He had not seen any young adult dress like this before.

"So where to?" He asked the one sitting in the passenger seat. The young man looked at him, confusion written all over his face. "Oh great.", the taxi driver mumbled. He began to ask the question again. Only this time he made hand gestures to describe each word.

"Oh!" The young man exclaimed, "Here." He then handed the driver a piece of paper.

"Ah, okay Michigan University it is." He said and began to start the car.

"This is exciting!" hyped Dongwoo, in Korean.