Chapter 8

Man in Love

Woohyun:

"Who's ezet" A girl yelled from behind the door.

"What did she say?" A confused Sunggyu asked.

"Pfft like I would know." I answered

"Move out of the way." Sungjong demanded.

He knocked on the door this time. Again the girl said something we didn't understand, only this time Sungjong responded.

"We don't understand what you're saying! But this is where Nahomi and Elizabeth live, right?" He whined in Korean.

The door quickly swung open. We all were startled by the sound of the door slamming against the wall. A small girl stood at the doorway, her eyes were wide open , it was like she saw a ghost.

"Hey, you're the girl from yesterday!" Dongwoo recalled happily.

The girl gave two quick nods.

"I'm sorry but what is you're name again?" Myungsoo asked politely.

"Uh..." The girl struggled to respond.

She must be really shy. Maybe I just need to break the ice. I thought to myself. I grabbed her hand and her pulled in towards me. 

"You're name must be Destiny because I feel like we were destined to meet." I complimented. I then pulled her hand towards my face and kissed the top of it. 

"You're disgusting." Sungjong sneered. He then hit proceeded to hit my head really hard. For being a small skinny kid, he sure had a lot of strength.

"Ow! That hurt!" I complained.

"Um sorry, let me get Nahomi and Elizabeth." The girl quickly spoke. It seemed like my attempt, to make her more comfortable around us, failed. 

"Wait." Myungsoo stopped her. "We just wanted to know if all of you would like to join us for breakfeast."

"Don't worry Woohyun is paying." Hoya smiled.

The girl nodded and giggled a little, "I'll go tell them, be right back."

She went back inside and slowly closed the door. On the other side we could hear small squeals and cheers. I wondered if everything was fine in there but soon after the noises stopped. I looked at the other guys to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I made eye contact with Sungyeol and he simply shrugged. It must've been the television.


Soooo...like I promised you guys a longer chapter but I gotta do hw now and it's getting late. I hope you all enjoyed it!