Chapter 7: Confusion

Man in Love

Third Person:

"YAAAWWWWN..." Nahomi said while yawning.

She was feeling refreshed and ready to start a new day. She started to get out of her bed and head for the bathroom. What a nice dream I had, she thought to herself. Nahomi giggled to herself, she was such a fangirl. In the other room, Elizabeth was starting to get up. She stretched and got out of her bed. She entered the the kitchen grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal. Thoughts were running though her mind and it made her laugh a little.

"Infinite...here? HA! Like that would ever happen. I hate how dreams are so realistic sometimes." She said to herself.

Angel walked in still yawning and rubbing her eyes. She felt so exhausted, the time zone was messing with her a little.

" You look like a crazy person talking to yourself." She pointed out.

Nahomi walked out of the bathroom, still not fully awake.

"Good morning guys." She yawned and spoke at the same time.

They were all still half awake so the room was silent only with sounds of spoons hitting the bowls. Nahomi looked up at both of her friends and waited for them to say something. After 5 minutes, she finally decided to break the silence.

"Omg! So last night I had a dream that INFINITE came to our school and we befriended them!" Nahomi laughed.

Elizabeth took a spoonful of cereal before responding, "That's weird, I had a dream like that also."

They both looked at each other from across the table, "Creepy." they  said simultaneously.

Angel stared at her friends in disbelief. She was shocked that they even thought it was a dream. INFINITE were in their dorm! They even hungout with them ALL day! Why were they NOW reacting like this? To her, they acting ridiculous. Angel got up from her seat and got ready to smack their heads and bring them back to reality. As soon as she lifter her hands, there was a knock on the door. Elizabeth and Nahomi didn't move an inch from the table. There was another knock and this time they both turned to Angel.

"When did you get here and why are you standing behind us?" Nahomi asked confused.

"Aren't you going to get that?" Elizabeth asked.

Angel frowned at her.

"What? You're already up." 

Angel rolled her eyes and went to answer the door that her friends were too lazy to answer.


I might update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow but expect it to be long one :D Sorry Angel! I know you're having a fanattack of feels right now but I'll try to update tonight!