Chapter 2

Man in Love

Nahomi:

I bang my head lightly on my desk. Why did I do this to myself, I sobbed a bit. Exams were coming up and from all the procastinations and excuses, my projects had finally piled up on me. The only way I could finish them was to give up all my free time. I even had my friend block some websites off my computer so I could stay on track. I could slowly feel myself going insane. I needed my tumblr! I needed to see pictures of my future husband Myungsoo! I needed to watch Infinite's music videos! I couldn't stand being out of the whole kpop world. I could feel myself dying on the inside. I even heard B1A4 was having a comeback and I wanted to know when the date was. I didn't want to miss it.

"Elizabeth!" I whined. "At least let me listen to kpop music."

"No Nahomi." Elizabeth sang, "Last time I let you, you started to dance along with the songs and even got me to join you. I'm not falling for it again. American music is all you're getting for now."

"GAH!" i sobbed.

"Plus, this is your favorite music!"

"Yeah back when I was a freshmen...in high school!!" I protested

She was right. I needed to finish my assignments. I couldn't afford to fail a class because...well...college ain't cheap! I lifted my head and continued with my work. Elizabeth looked and frowned.

"Do you think slouching, and tearing up, like that is going to make me feel bad? Well think again!" She scolded.

I stopped the act and mumbled, "Pssh I don't need your symphathy anyway!"

 

                                                                                 6 hours later

Elizabeth was sleeping in her bed. I could see that she was nice and cozy, and that she was resting well. I, on the other hand, was on the verge of collapsing. I could feel my sanity leaving me my body as the time past by. I finally finished typing the paper that took most of my time writing. I sent it to my professor, leaned on my chair and sighed in relief. It was such great timing. I check the time on my phone, 4:00am, I still have 4 hours of sleep! I cheered in my mind. I headed towards my bed and fell fast asleep. My phone then rang after a few minutes.

"Oh my gosh! Just when I was about to sleep!" I complained. "Hello?"

"Nahomi, where are you?" 

"Elizabeth?" I said a bit confused.

"Oh my gosh, did you just wake up? Nahomi, you're going to be late for the exam!" she yelled.

"What are you talking about it's 4am and weren't you sleeping?"

"You dummy! It's 8:40 wake up!!!"

I checked my phone and there it was. I had over slept! "CRAP! Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her a bit fustrated.

"I tried but you said you had your alarm on and to leave you alone. Plus I'm not your parent! Now get your over here and stop stalling!" She scolded and then hung up.

I quickly got out of my bed and changed. I did everything I needed to do make up, hair, and such. Breakfeast was not needed since i was already running late. I ran out of my dorm and building, and headed towards my class. I grabbed my phone out to check the time again, when suddenly i bumped into someone. 

 

Third Person:

Nahomi fell on her , dropping the things she was holding. Crap! she thought. The stranger offered his hand to help her up. Not yet seeing who she bumped into, she took his hand she began to apologize.

"I am sooo sorry! I'm was in a rush to get to class that I didn't see where I was going." She began to brush off the dirt on her.  She looked up to take a look at the person's face and was completely shocked. The face she knew all too well, but had not seen in person yet, was standing right in front of her.

 

Myungsoo (L):

"aljanjfnasjdnv sorry sdfkjafksjd class jdfkjabds going" The girl said.

I didn't understand a word she was saying but I think she was trying to apologize. I could only understand a few words in English. Her face seemed so shocked and pale, as if she saw a ghost. I waved my hand in front of her. She shook her head and and jumped in place as if she wanted to be somewhere else but she had yet to decide something. She picked up her notebook and I helped her pick up her pens.

"Umm...th-th-thank you." She stuttered.

She then flung her notebook open and began to write something quickly. She shoved a piece of paper in my hand and ran away. I guess she was in a hurry, I thought. I looked at the piece of paper she handed me, it had a phone number and a few written words in english.

Piece of paper:

I'm so sorry! Here's my number, call me if I injured you. I'll help pay the medical bill. I'm so sorry about your foot!

Myungsoo (L):

"Hyung, why are you limping?" Sungjong asked.

"Umm..." I was looking at the piece of paper trying to decipher it's meaning, "A girl crashed into me." 

"A few minutes here and I already have an injured memeber!" Sunggyu stressed.

"It's okay calm down, we don't have anything going on so far, so it's fine." I assured him, "Right now we need to focus on how to speak English." 

I looked down at the piece of paper.

"what's that?" asked Sungyeol.

"I wished I knew." I put the piece of paper in my pocket, "But I'll figure it out eventually."

[If you like sunggyu a lot, then you should check out my friend's fanfic - - ->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/353868/i-need-you-infinite-sunggyu-sungjong-leehi]